Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

KC @ Denver Week 11 Flexed to SNF
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
broncos67

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: KC @ Denver Week 11 Flexed to SNF Reply with quote

Per Adam Schefter and the team's twitter.

www.twitter.com/AdamSchefter

I'm surprised this happened because CBS put a block on both these games earlier. It'll be nice to play them primetime at home though.

Thanks, Tzimisce
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6 primetime games and some of the most watched games this season. Yeah not bad.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet. I hope we take it to Kansas City with the nations eyes watching.
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad this isnt college... Free Agents would love to play here with so many primetime spots.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can this date please hurry up and get here?! Get by San Diego first, I fully expect the defense to begin to dominate in the second half of the season. This game is going to be a blowout. Chiefs wont be able to handle whats going to be coming at them. Time to shut their fans up
7DnBrnc53

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KC_Broncos_Fan wrote:
Can this date please hurry up and get here?! Get by San Diego first, I fully expect the defense to begin to dominate in the second half of the season. This game is going to be a blowout. Chiefs wont be able to handle whats going to be coming at them. Time to shut their fans up

Well, losing at Buffalo will also shut them up. That's what is going to happen this weekend. They won't be 9-0 going into that game.
AKRNA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KC_Broncos_Fan wrote:

I love the enthusiasm, but this one seems much closer than a blowout. KC has the best defensive front seven personnel we'll face this year and arguably the best in the NFL. They can really get after the QB, especially off the edges.

Offense is similar in that their strength is their OL. Excellent personnel acquired over the years.

In short, we'll need to man up for this one because it will be won or lost in the trenches.
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7DnBrnc53 wrote:
KC_Broncos_Fan wrote:

Well, losing at Buffalo will also shut them up. That's what is going to happen this weekend. They won't be 9-0 going into that game.

I want KC to win one more and then see their doors totally blown off by us at home on national television!

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
Joe_is_the_best

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AKRNA wrote:
KC_Broncos_Fan wrote:

I love the enthusiasm, but this one seems much closer than a blowout. KC has the best defensive front seven personnel we'll face this year and arguably the best in the NFL. They can really get after the QB, especially off the edges.

Offense is similar in that their strength is their OL. Excellent personnel acquired over the years.

In short, we'll need to man up for this one because it will be won or lost in the trenches.
Yeah I don't see a blowout either, but I have a hard time seeing their offense keep pace. Denver wont score 42 points, unless they get a couple defensive touchdowns.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AKRNA wrote:
KC_Broncos_Fan wrote:

Their o line is horrible. Top five in sacks & qb hits allowed.
AKRNA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KC_Broncos_Fan wrote:
AKRNA wrote:
KC_Broncos_Fan wrote:

That's quite a bit misleading. Alex Smith has never been known as the King of the quick release.
PGeorge2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AKRNA wrote:
KC_Broncos_Fan wrote:
AKRNA wrote:
KC_Broncos_Fan wrote:

That's quite a bit misleading. Alex Smith has never been known as the King of the quick release.

You can't put all of that on Smith. If they had a great line they wouldn't be top 5 in those categories, even if they had Tebow at QB. I don't know a lot about their G's and C. Albert is pretty good but not great and their rookie RT is horrible.

And KC's offense is not very good at all. If you can find a way to slow down Charles, they have one of the worst offenses in the league.

Dwayne Bowe can't get open. Avery is below average until he's in open space. McCluster has the potential to be a weapon, but they don't get him the ball enough. They have no TE. And Alex Smith can't throw a ball more than 20 yards.

KC won't score 21 on us. And I think anyone not wearing red and yellow glasses will admit it's going to be tough to keep Denver below that.

Joe_is_the_best on the sig!
KC_Broncos_Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PGeorge2 wrote:
AKRNA wrote:
KC_Broncos_Fan wrote:
AKRNA wrote:
KC_Broncos_Fan wrote:

You can't put all of that on Smith. If they had a great line they wouldn't be top 5 in those categories, even if they had Tebow at QB. I don't know a lot about their G's and C. Albert is pretty good but not great and their rookie RT is horrible.

And KC's offense is not very good at all. If you can find a way to slow down Charles, they have one of the worst offenses in the league.

Dwayne Bowe can't get open. Avery is below average until he's in open space. McCluster has the potential to be a weapon, but they don't get him the ball enough. They have no TE. And Alex Smith can't throw a ball more than 20 yards.

KC won't score 21 on us. And I think anyone not wearing red and yellow glasses will admit it's going to be tough to keep Denver below that.

I was looking into the rankings of NFL offenses, and was surprised that Washington was a top ten offense (7th overall, 10th in passing, & 6th in rushing). The Chiefs are 16th overall, 24th in passing, & 11th in rushing. Denver only allowed one drive down the field to Washington, in my opinion it shouldve ended with a Ihenacho int, but the refs refused to review it, giving up a touchdown after a penalty on the field goal attempt. Their only other offensive touchdown came after the fumble in the third quarter that gave them gravy field position. I see the Chiefs offense struggling to score more than 10 points.
PGeorge2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KC_Broncos_Fan wrote:
I was looking into the rankings of NFL offenses, and was surprised that Washington was a top ten offense (7th overall, 10th in passing, & 6th in rushing). The Chiefs are 16th overall, 24th in passing, & 11th in rushing. Denver only allowed one drive down the field to Washington, in my opinion it shouldve ended with a Ihenacho int, but the refs refused to review it, giving up a touchdown after a penalty on the field goal attempt. Their only other offensive touchdown came after the fumble in the third quarter that gave them gravy field position. I see the Chiefs offense struggling to score more than 10 points.

Living in Missouri, I have an entire arsenal of why the 9-0 Chiefs are a very average team.

I did this on FB the other day just to [inappropriate/removed] people off, but when you break down the Chiefs wins, it's laughable.

Week 1: Beat the Jags. Enough said.

Week 2: Beat Dallas at home. Good win, but it was still by one point.

Week 3: Beat the Eagles who were 4-12 last year.

Week 4: Beat the 2-6 Giants when they hadn't won a game yet.

Week 5: Beat the Titans without Locker who was having a tremendous season.

Week 6: Up by 7 at home against the Raiders with 2 minutes to go, on the day they set the volume record.

Week 7: Beat the Texans with their back up QB and back up RB by ONE POINT.

Week 8: Beat Cleveland with their 3rd string QB and Willis "one knee" McGahee by six points.

Week 9: Beat the lowly Bills with a banged up Spiller and their 4th/5th string QB starting?

Chiefs opponents combined record is something like 20-44.

They have two wins by one point and have 4 wins against teams without their starting QB.

I guess I'm the silly one for not believing in them....

Joe_is_the_best on the sig!
KC_Broncos_Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Chiefs have had more breaks than the 2011 Broncos team had. SMH. I hope Ron Winter isnt officiating this game because him and his crew are horrible

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: