Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

KC @ Denver Week 11 Flexed to SNF
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
broncos67


Joined: 28 Dec 2006
Posts: 21677
Location: Conshohocken
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: KC @ Denver Week 11 Flexed to SNF Reply with quote

Per Adam Schefter and the team's twitter.

www.twitter.com/AdamSchefter

I'm surprised this happened because CBS put a block on both these games earlier. It'll be nice to play them primetime at home though.
_________________


Thanks, Tzimisce
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 15267
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6 primetime games and some of the most watched games this season. Yeah not bad.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hibdib31


Joined: 22 Aug 2011
Posts: 1421
Location: NoVA
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet. I hope we take it to Kansas City with the nations eyes watching.
_________________
Elite...and it's not even close.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JerseysFinest27


Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 8233
Location: New Jersey... Props to inDENguise on the sig
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad this isnt college... Free Agents would love to play here with so many primetime spots.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KC_Broncos_Fan


Joined: 24 Jul 2013
Posts: 245
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can this date please hurry up and get here?! Get by San Diego first, I fully expect the defense to begin to dominate in the second half of the season. This game is going to be a blowout. Chiefs wont be able to handle whats going to be coming at them. Time to shut their fans up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
7DnBrnc53


Joined: 09 Mar 2010
Posts: 2121
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KC_Broncos_Fan wrote:
Can this date please hurry up and get here?! Get by San Diego first, I fully expect the defense to begin to dominate in the second half of the season. This game is going to be a blowout. Chiefs wont be able to handle whats going to be coming at them. Time to shut their fans up


Well, losing at Buffalo will also shut them up. That's what is going to happen this weekend. They won't be 9-0 going into that game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AKRNA


Joined: 28 May 2008
Posts: 5111
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KC_Broncos_Fan wrote:
Can this date please hurry up and get here?! Get by San Diego first, I fully expect the defense to begin to dominate in the second half of the season. This game is going to be a blowout. Chiefs wont be able to handle whats going to be coming at them. Time to shut their fans up


I love the enthusiasm, but this one seems much closer than a blowout. KC has the best defensive front seven personnel we'll face this year and arguably the best in the NFL. They can really get after the QB, especially off the edges.

Offense is similar in that their strength is their OL. Excellent personnel acquired over the years.

In short, we'll need to man up for this one because it will be won or lost in the trenches.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BroncoinGermany


Joined: 09 Mar 2012
Posts: 2443
Location: Bad Nauheim
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7DnBrnc53 wrote:
KC_Broncos_Fan wrote:
Can this date please hurry up and get here?! Get by San Diego first, I fully expect the defense to begin to dominate in the second half of the season. This game is going to be a blowout. Chiefs wont be able to handle whats going to be coming at them. Time to shut their fans up


Well, losing at Buffalo will also shut them up. That's what is going to happen this weekend. They won't be 9-0 going into that game.


I want KC to win one more and then see their doors totally blown off by us at home on national television!
_________________

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Joe_is_the_best


Joined: 31 Aug 2009
Posts: 6655
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AKRNA wrote:
KC_Broncos_Fan wrote:
Can this date please hurry up and get here?! Get by San Diego first, I fully expect the defense to begin to dominate in the second half of the season. This game is going to be a blowout. Chiefs wont be able to handle whats going to be coming at them. Time to shut their fans up


I love the enthusiasm, but this one seems much closer than a blowout. KC has the best defensive front seven personnel we'll face this year and arguably the best in the NFL. They can really get after the QB, especially off the edges.

Offense is similar in that their strength is their OL. Excellent personnel acquired over the years.

In short, we'll need to man up for this one because it will be won or lost in the trenches.
Yeah I don't see a blowout either, but I have a hard time seeing their offense keep pace. Denver wont score 42 points, unless they get a couple defensive touchdowns.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KC_Broncos_Fan


Joined: 24 Jul 2013
Posts: 245
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AKRNA wrote:
KC_Broncos_Fan wrote:
Can this date please hurry up and get here?! Get by San Diego first, I fully expect the defense to begin to dominate in the second half of the season. This game is going to be a blowout. Chiefs wont be able to handle whats going to be coming at them. Time to shut their fans up


I love the enthusiasm, but this one seems much closer than a blowout. KC has the best defensive front seven personnel we'll face this year and arguably the best in the NFL. They can really get after the QB, especially off the edges.

Offense is similar in that their strength is their OL. Excellent personnel acquired over the years.

In short, we'll need to man up for this one because it will be won or lost in the trenches.


Their o line is horrible. Top five in sacks & qb hits allowed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AKRNA


Joined: 28 May 2008
Posts: 5111
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KC_Broncos_Fan wrote:
AKRNA wrote:
KC_Broncos_Fan wrote:
Can this date please hurry up and get here?! Get by San Diego first, I fully expect the defense to begin to dominate in the second half of the season. This game is going to be a blowout. Chiefs wont be able to handle whats going to be coming at them. Time to shut their fans up


I love the enthusiasm, but this one seems much closer than a blowout. KC has the best defensive front seven personnel we'll face this year and arguably the best in the NFL. They can really get after the QB, especially off the edges.

Offense is similar in that their strength is their OL. Excellent personnel acquired over the years.

In short, we'll need to man up for this one because it will be won or lost in the trenches.


Their o line is horrible. Top five in sacks & qb hits allowed.


That's quite a bit misleading. Alex Smith has never been known as the King of the quick release.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PGeorge2


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 1716
Location: Columbia, MO
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AKRNA wrote:
KC_Broncos_Fan wrote:
AKRNA wrote:
KC_Broncos_Fan wrote:
Can this date please hurry up and get here?! Get by San Diego first, I fully expect the defense to begin to dominate in the second half of the season. This game is going to be a blowout. Chiefs wont be able to handle whats going to be coming at them. Time to shut their fans up


I love the enthusiasm, but this one seems much closer than a blowout. KC has the best defensive front seven personnel we'll face this year and arguably the best in the NFL. They can really get after the QB, especially off the edges.

Offense is similar in that their strength is their OL. Excellent personnel acquired over the years.

In short, we'll need to man up for this one because it will be won or lost in the trenches.


Their o line is horrible. Top five in sacks & qb hits allowed.


That's quite a bit misleading. Alex Smith has never been known as the King of the quick release.


You can't put all of that on Smith. If they had a great line they wouldn't be top 5 in those categories, even if they had Tebow at QB. I don't know a lot about their G's and C. Albert is pretty good but not great and their rookie RT is horrible.

And KC's offense is not very good at all. If you can find a way to slow down Charles, they have one of the worst offenses in the league.

Dwayne Bowe can't get open. Avery is below average until he's in open space. McCluster has the potential to be a weapon, but they don't get him the ball enough. They have no TE. And Alex Smith can't throw a ball more than 20 yards.

KC won't score 21 on us. And I think anyone not wearing red and yellow glasses will admit it's going to be tough to keep Denver below that.
_________________

Joe_is_the_best on the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KC_Broncos_Fan


Joined: 24 Jul 2013
Posts: 245
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PGeorge2 wrote:
AKRNA wrote:
KC_Broncos_Fan wrote:
AKRNA wrote:
KC_Broncos_Fan wrote:
Can this date please hurry up and get here?! Get by San Diego first, I fully expect the defense to begin to dominate in the second half of the season. This game is going to be a blowout. Chiefs wont be able to handle whats going to be coming at them. Time to shut their fans up


I love the enthusiasm, but this one seems much closer than a blowout. KC has the best defensive front seven personnel we'll face this year and arguably the best in the NFL. They can really get after the QB, especially off the edges.

Offense is similar in that their strength is their OL. Excellent personnel acquired over the years.

In short, we'll need to man up for this one because it will be won or lost in the trenches.


Their o line is horrible. Top five in sacks & qb hits allowed.


That's quite a bit misleading. Alex Smith has never been known as the King of the quick release.


You can't put all of that on Smith. If they had a great line they wouldn't be top 5 in those categories, even if they had Tebow at QB. I don't know a lot about their G's and C. Albert is pretty good but not great and their rookie RT is horrible.

And KC's offense is not very good at all. If you can find a way to slow down Charles, they have one of the worst offenses in the league.

Dwayne Bowe can't get open. Avery is below average until he's in open space. McCluster has the potential to be a weapon, but they don't get him the ball enough. They have no TE. And Alex Smith can't throw a ball more than 20 yards.

KC won't score 21 on us. And I think anyone not wearing red and yellow glasses will admit it's going to be tough to keep Denver below that.


I was looking into the rankings of NFL offenses, and was surprised that Washington was a top ten offense (7th overall, 10th in passing, & 6th in rushing). The Chiefs are 16th overall, 24th in passing, & 11th in rushing. Denver only allowed one drive down the field to Washington, in my opinion it shouldve ended with a Ihenacho int, but the refs refused to review it, giving up a touchdown after a penalty on the field goal attempt. Their only other offensive touchdown came after the fumble in the third quarter that gave them gravy field position. I see the Chiefs offense struggling to score more than 10 points.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PGeorge2


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 1716
Location: Columbia, MO
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KC_Broncos_Fan wrote:
I was looking into the rankings of NFL offenses, and was surprised that Washington was a top ten offense (7th overall, 10th in passing, & 6th in rushing). The Chiefs are 16th overall, 24th in passing, & 11th in rushing. Denver only allowed one drive down the field to Washington, in my opinion it shouldve ended with a Ihenacho int, but the refs refused to review it, giving up a touchdown after a penalty on the field goal attempt. Their only other offensive touchdown came after the fumble in the third quarter that gave them gravy field position. I see the Chiefs offense struggling to score more than 10 points.


Living in Missouri, I have an entire arsenal of why the 9-0 Chiefs are a very average team.

I did this on FB the other day just to [inappropriate/removed] people off, but when you break down the Chiefs wins, it's laughable.

Week 1: Beat the Jags. Enough said.

Week 2: Beat Dallas at home. Good win, but it was still by one point.

Week 3: Beat the Eagles who were 4-12 last year.

Week 4: Beat the 2-6 Giants when they hadn't won a game yet.

Week 5: Beat the Titans without Locker who was having a tremendous season.

Week 6: Up by 7 at home against the Raiders with 2 minutes to go, on the day they set the volume record.

Week 7: Beat the Texans with their back up QB and back up RB by ONE POINT.

Week 8: Beat Cleveland with their 3rd string QB and Willis "one knee" McGahee by six points.

Week 9: Beat the lowly Bills with a banged up Spiller and their 4th/5th string QB starting?

Chiefs opponents combined record is something like 20-44.

They have two wins by one point and have 4 wins against teams without their starting QB.

I guess I'm the silly one for not believing in them....
_________________

Joe_is_the_best on the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KC_Broncos_Fan


Joined: 24 Jul 2013
Posts: 245
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Chiefs have had more breaks than the 2011 Broncos team had. SMH. I hope Ron Winter isnt officiating this game because him and his crew are horrible
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group