Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Kyle Finally admits a mistake - 1st time in 4 years
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: Kyle Finally admits a mistake - 1st time in 4 years Reply with quote

Turtle28 wrote:
DCRED wrote:
DCRED wrote:

In a Box? Man this thread just gets dumber and dumber. Did they not use RG3 to the fullest last year? And whose decision was it to read Defenses and run, handoff to Morris etc.?? They let him improvise more than most other QBs in the whole &% league last year. What a ----- comment to say they had him in a box like their QB's the last decade.

Hard to blame the Shanahans if RG3 took two steps back but wasn't everyone applauding them designing an Offense specifically for RG3, one that got him comfortable and allowed him to throw for 20TD's and 5INT's?? Then he came out and sucked this year and people just want to blame Kyle and Mike only. Really being ignorant with this line of thinking. Short memory....

If anything, they are all struggling. But RG3 is not executing *^%# . When he has WR's WIDE open he's not even seeing them but it's all Kyle's fault? OK...... But I put the blame on all of them, not just the coaches...
So what you're saying is that our coaches bare no responsibility in our offense struggling, it's all RG3's fault?

Since 2010, it's never been all the coaches fault, nor all the players fault. Except for a 7 game stretch last year, since 2010, it's been a combined effort in suckage from the coaching staff and the players.

Kyle abandons what gets him leads and what's working in his playcalling all the time, he's been doing it since 2010. It's cost us several wins over the past 4 years.

There is no doubt RG3 is uncomfortable, overthinking and struggling as are the wrs, but there are plays that can be called that we've been successful in executing all season and those plays aren't being used enough.

The zone stretch run play.

Then, run bootlegs and misdirection pass plays off of that run action.

The pistol formation with the zone read running plays.

Play action off of that zone read and pistol action.

These are the plays we should be running, these are the plays that get us success and get us leads, but sometimes he doesn't stick to the plan.

We were tied last game, and Kyle had us come out and start winging it like we had Peyton Manning back there, after one 4 run loss by Alfred Morris in that third quarter in Denver.

Kyle panics too often with the run game, then he goes straight to the passing game when our Qb is not developed enough to be a regular drop back passer who throws it 40 to 50 times a game and completes them with pin point accuracy, sees the field well and competes 65% of those throws.

Do You even read before you start typing?
Well I'm sorry. You lost me at the insults. I missed your last two points after all the insults. I didn't really understand what you were trying to say.

You also lost me when you said "this tread keeps getting dumber and dumber" and quoted my last post to make that point.

Then, you put a few other curse words in there and called some of us ignorant, again quoting me.

I thought I did pretty well to restrain myself, given your response.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Slateman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Slateman wrote:
How about none of the play calling Kyle?

Seriously, time for him to leave. He isn't the right OC for RGIII
Yeah and unfortunately the only way to get rid of Kyle is to fire daddy

I'm down.

[img]http://apprve.com/wp-includes/images/crystal/help-me-help-you-jerry-maguire-gif-i15.jpg/img]

[img]http://www.cbc.ca/arts/images/pics/cusack2.jpg[\img]

In!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: