Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-7) @ Seattle Seahawks (7-1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Pie Romania


Joined: 23 Aug 2012
Posts: 1776
Location: Seattle, WA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Refs...idiots.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pie Romania


Joined: 23 Aug 2012
Posts: 1776
Location: Seattle, WA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anything happens here, I snap.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 26324
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We playin with Haush Money
_________________


wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Pie Romania


Joined: 23 Aug 2012
Posts: 1776
Location: Seattle, WA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My God. EVERY [inappropriate/removed] WEEK. I need a smoke. Christ. Glad we won.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tooki


Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Posts: 10664
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We did not deserve that win at all.

I guess we say that every week huh Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Finchy


Joined: 05 Jun 2013
Posts: 1167
Location: Wee Britain
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lulziest 8-1 team ever.
_________________
#freebendtner
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AndyLeesAunt


Joined: 21 Feb 2013
Posts: 896
Location: New York
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are so lucky
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
canucks9314


Joined: 31 Dec 2009
Posts: 949
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really happy about the win and all but this team needs to stop playing down to the opposition. They think they can flip the switch at will.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 24427
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Honestly, it will probably something like 14-3 at the half. Then you guys will completely dominate the second half and we'll do nothing to stop you.
Seattle doesn't dominate second halves unless they're behind. Carrol make great second half adjustments when we are losing. But if we're ahead he doesn't change a thing it seems like. And that doesn't work out well if the opposition makes the right adjustments.

We shall see. Good luck.

We make 0 second half adjustments. Nothing. Zilch. Nada. We'll do exactly what we did in the first half.

Or... if we're up by anything, we'll go ultra conservative til we lose the lead. And we don't have the QB to come back.

Good luck though. Be easy. Hopefully there are no injuries this weekend.

Laughing Crying or Very sad
_________________
mission27 wrote:
You are such a smug bastard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Pie Romania


Joined: 23 Aug 2012
Posts: 1776
Location: Seattle, WA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I firmly believe the Hawks are just [inappropriate/removed] with the 49ers every week now...letting them sniff a tie in the standings, Only to take it away last second.

That's my reasoning for the play calling from Bevell at least.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 20559
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fire Bevell. That's all I got. He's an arrogant man who refuses to give the ball to marshawn until he has no other choice. He's setting up Wilson for failure and maximizes our OL deficiencies. He keeps our D on the field too much with our inability to control the ball.

Also. Our linebackers are afraid to take on blocks and our DTs aren't commanding double teams
_________________

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 26324
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biggest difference from last season so far: The defense steps and plays when it matters. I haven't been disappointed in how they've finish all season. Props to Dan Quinn for that.
_________________


wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Meeker


Joined: 01 Apr 2006
Posts: 6484
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
I guess we say that every week huh Laughing


Yup, everyone's been saying for a while, "this game should wake them up and motivate them to get it figured out" but it just isn't happening. I don't have a lot of confidence in this team atm. Thankfully its only half way through the season and we have a lot of time to get things figured out. The NO loss was huge today.
_________________


Quote:
Shawn Lynch ‏@MoneyLynch 3m
This is Steven Hauschka and I'm tweeting from Marshawn's account. Please vote me into the pro bowl.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sirensong


Joined: 13 Mar 2007
Posts: 1101
Location: Vancouver BC
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Fire Bevell. That's all I got. He's an arrogant man who refuses to give the ball to marshawn until he has no other choice. He's setting up Wilson for failure and maximizes our OL deficiencies. He keeps our D on the field too much with our inability to control the ball.

Also. Our linebackers are afraid to take on blocks and our DTs aren't commanding double teams


Pretty much what I was going to say word for word. Touched on all the things that drove me crazy about this game.

We need to pick up a stud for the middle of the DL, were far too soft up the gut. The LB's arent ever kept clean on inside runs. Guy like Paul Soliai would be a real nice UFA pick up.

And the fact we did nothing to address the OL again this year really tests my patience with this front office as incredible as they have been overall.

Im just done with Bevell, let Cable run the O at this point. He'd atleast give Shawn the ball.
_________________
L.O.B.- D!CK, BOOM BOOM, ET, BB.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 20559
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Fire Bevell. That's all I got. He's an arrogant man who refuses to give the ball to marshawn until he has no other choice. He's setting up Wilson for failure and maximizes our OL deficiencies. He keeps our D on the field too much with our inability to control the ball.

Also. Our linebackers are afraid to take on blocks and our DTs aren't commanding double teams


Pretty much what I was going to say word for word. Touched on all the things that drove me crazy about this game.

We need to pick up a stud for the middle of the DL, were far too soft up the gut. The LB's arent ever kept clean on inside runs. Guy like Paul Soliai would be a real nice UFA pick up.

And the fact we did nothing to address the OL again this year really tests my patience with this front office as incredible as they have been overall.

Im just done with Bevell, let Cable run the O at this point. He'd atleast give Shawn the ball.
Mebane hasn't shown he can hold the point of attack on double teams this year and McDaniels certainly isn't. Red hasn't really shown up on the inside either.

I'm also really not happy with KJ. He's getting washed out of the play from the WLB spot. He's WAY over-pursuing. It's Julian Peterson-esque without the amazing pass rushing skills.
_________________

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 20 of 21

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group