Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-7) @ Seattle Seahawks (7-1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pie Romania

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Refs...idiots.
Pie Romania

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anything happens here, I snap.
imani

We playin with Haush Money

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Pie Romania

My God. EVERY [inappropriate/removed] WEEK. I need a smoke. Christ. Glad we won.
Tooki

We did not deserve that win at all.

I guess we say that every week huh Laughing
Finchy

Lulziest 8-1 team ever.
AndyLeesAunt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are so lucky
canucks9314

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really happy about the win and all but this team needs to stop playing down to the opposition. They think they can flip the switch at will.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Honestly, it will probably something like 14-3 at the half. Then you guys will completely dominate the second half and we'll do nothing to stop you.
Seattle doesn't dominate second halves unless they're behind. Carrol make great second half adjustments when we are losing. But if we're ahead he doesn't change a thing it seems like. And that doesn't work out well if the opposition makes the right adjustments.

We shall see. Good luck.

We make 0 second half adjustments. Nothing. Zilch. Nada. We'll do exactly what we did in the first half.

Or... if we're up by anything, we'll go ultra conservative til we lose the lead. And we don't have the QB to come back.

Good luck though. Be easy. Hopefully there are no injuries this weekend.

Laughing Crying or Very sad
Pie Romania

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I firmly believe the Hawks are just [inappropriate/removed] with the 49ers every week now...letting them sniff a tie in the standings, Only to take it away last second.

That's my reasoning for the play calling from Bevell at least.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fire Bevell. That's all I got. He's an arrogant man who refuses to give the ball to marshawn until he has no other choice. He's setting up Wilson for failure and maximizes our OL deficiencies. He keeps our D on the field too much with our inability to control the ball.

Also. Our linebackers are afraid to take on blocks and our DTs aren't commanding double teams

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
imani

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biggest difference from last season so far: The defense steps and plays when it matters. I haven't been disappointed in how they've finish all season. Props to Dan Quinn for that.

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Meeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
I guess we say that every week huh Laughing

Yup, everyone's been saying for a while, "this game should wake them up and motivate them to get it figured out" but it just isn't happening. I don't have a lot of confidence in this team atm. Thankfully its only half way through the season and we have a lot of time to get things figured out. The NO loss was huge today.

Quote:
Shawn Lynch ‏@MoneyLynch 3m
This is Steven Hauschka and I'm tweeting from Marshawn's account. Please vote me into the pro bowl.
sirensong

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Fire Bevell. That's all I got. He's an arrogant man who refuses to give the ball to marshawn until he has no other choice. He's setting up Wilson for failure and maximizes our OL deficiencies. He keeps our D on the field too much with our inability to control the ball.

Also. Our linebackers are afraid to take on blocks and our DTs aren't commanding double teams

Pretty much what I was going to say word for word. Touched on all the things that drove me crazy about this game.

We need to pick up a stud for the middle of the DL, were far too soft up the gut. The LB's arent ever kept clean on inside runs. Guy like Paul Soliai would be a real nice UFA pick up.

And the fact we did nothing to address the OL again this year really tests my patience with this front office as incredible as they have been overall.

Im just done with Bevell, let Cable run the O at this point. He'd atleast give Shawn the ball.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

Pretty much what I was going to say word for word. Touched on all the things that drove me crazy about this game.

We need to pick up a stud for the middle of the DL, were far too soft up the gut. The LB's arent ever kept clean on inside runs. Guy like Paul Soliai would be a real nice UFA pick up.

And the fact we did nothing to address the OL again this year really tests my patience with this front office as incredible as they have been overall.

Im just done with Bevell, let Cable run the O at this point. He'd atleast give Shawn the ball.
Mebane hasn't shown he can hold the point of attack on double teams this year and McDaniels certainly isn't. Red hasn't really shown up on the inside either.

I'm also really not happy with KJ. He's getting washed out of the play from the WLB spot. He's WAY over-pursuing. It's Julian Peterson-esque without the amazing pass rushing skills.

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 20 of 21

Jump to: