Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 8: Bucs@Seahawks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doumeyer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a Buc fan, and it was a tough loss today, but i like the job your QB did today, I really feel the Bucs are only a couple of players away from have a good team, and when they get all the injured stars back, they are going to be a problem for a lot of teams.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He Hate Me wrote:
Halfway there everyone. 0-16, we're coming for you!

Screw the season. Getting drunk before every game should be a ritual. Only way to get through it.
Bucs00

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not going to complain. Everyone expected blowout loss for Bucs. Instead Bucs dominated Seahawks most of the game. Bad play calling cost Bucs the win not players. At 0-7 players have not yet given up. I am just excited what this team can do with better coaching staff next season.
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doumeyer wrote:
Not a Buc fan, and it was a tough loss today, but i like the job your QB did today, I really feel the Bucs are only a couple of players away from have a good team, and when they get all the injured stars back, they are going to be a problem for a lot of teams.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Here come all the nice guys.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You get Lovie and Rod to run this defense, I'm very confident you will see a very different d-line with the same players. I am very interested to see who Lovie would have in mind for the OC position.
Lil' Shorty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The silver lining is think about what this team could be like with a new HC an either Bridgewater or Mariota leading the offense. This game showed that there is hope and our players are far better than 2 years ago with Raheem. These guys still have some fight!

Smack ^
#FireLovie
CanadianHawk75

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
doumeyer wrote:

Would you rather have people come in here and be snide every week? Good game guys.
BBando

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CanadianHawk75 wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:
doumeyer wrote:

Would you rather have people come in here and be snide every week? Good game guys.
How about don't come over. I know I sound rude and look like the bad guy. But it is annoying. We literally have heard the same thing for the last few years after every game.

garbage
ravishingone

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CanadianHawk75 wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:
doumeyer wrote:

It's all good. The fan base has endured now 13 losses in the last 14 games. The only win came against an Atlanta team that already clinched a playoff spot.

Wilson took a pretty good beating today and hung in there.
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on guys. As far as I can see there is no ill intent from those posts.

We're all frustrated here. If you don't like the posts just ignore them.

Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
CanadianHawk75

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBando wrote:
CanadianHawk75 wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:
doumeyer wrote:

How about don't come over. I know I sound rude and look like the bad guy. But it is annoying. We literally have heard the same thing for the last few years after every game.

I know what you mean man, losing is horrible every team goes through long stretches of it. But to rip on the people coming over to say hey good game isn't right. Especially if it is done in good nature, it is just sportsmanship.

For what it's worth, you guys DO have some unreal talent on your team. Look what a QB and HC switch did for KC. There is always light at the end of the tunnel.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barron impressed the hell out of me. Earl had a pretty down day by his standards, but today Barron was neck and neck (and in a non-Earl Stan moment, a better game) with Earl today in terms of play. I was really impressed.

James showed excellent patience. He has some Doug in him. Doug could probably learn and little something from how James sets up those blocks.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
BBando

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Barron impressed the hell out of me. Earl had a pretty down day by his standards, but today Barron was neck and neck (and in a non-Earl Stan moment, a better game) with Earl today in terms of play. I was really impressed.

James showed excellent patience. He has some Doug in him. Doug could probably learn and little something from how James sets up those blocks.
James did look good. But our O-Line hasn't blocked like that all year.

garbage
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:

Thing is, Barron has had games like these only to never build on those games. I still saw a few missed assignments that Wilson exposed in the seems. He had a good game no doubt, but his coverage is still iffy and my opinion still stands: don't draft a safety that high if he's not strong in coverage.

James balled out today. I was impressed with Meredith at LG. The oline played well.

Our dline is trash and that includes everyone. They cannot rush the passer and the majority of our pass rush and pressure comes from the dialed up bltzes. We don;t have depth nor quality pass rushers on this team. Its pathetic.
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for not posting during the game. I knew the entire time we were going to blow it. Was texting all my buddies all game that were ZOMG BUCSSSS BLAHHHH...

Anyways saw some great play from Barron and James

ravishingone wrote:
You get Lovie and Rod to run this defense, I'm very confident you will see a very different d-line with the same players. I am very interested to see who Lovie would have in mind for the OC position.

I'm telling you we will be the Chiefs of 2014. This team is uber talented. We'll get Lovie. Sign some vets to league min deals (like the panthers did) let the roster compete and we will be in buisness. Watch what a wonder real coaches will do with McCoy alone. They won't have him running tex stunts with Clayborn standing up.

Just survive 8 more weeks boys.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: