Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

JPP leaves agent Drew Rosenhaus signs with Eugene Parker

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Acgott

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: JPP leaves agent Drew Rosenhaus signs with Eugene Parker Reply with quote

Quote:
NY Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul left agent Drew Rosenhaus 2 days ago. JPP cannot sign with new agent for 3 days, under NFLPA 5-day rule.

https://twitter.com/SBJLizMullen/status/396012430448291840

JPP becomes a Free Agent in 2015, this offseason would have been key to sign him before he got fully health, wonder what this means with a new agent

Last edited by Acgott on Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
bballbkd1001

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See ya drew, hello jay z

^^^ Huge props Rase on the Sig!
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bballbkd1001 wrote:
See ya drew, hello jay z

This is not what we need.

"Yea JPP you can get a 300 million 10 year deal, I'm Jay Z I know stuff. Nah don't accept anything less than that. I'm your agent now, I know the business in and out."

I am going to the extreme, but its probably going to happen since its NY and all.

We the North
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
bballbkd1001 wrote:
See ya drew, hello jay z

"Yea JPP you can get a 300 million 10 year deal, I'm Jay Z I know stuff. Nah don't accept anything less than that. I'm your agent now, I know the business in and out."

I am going to the extreme, but its probably going to happen since its NY and all.

You really think someone is worse than Drew? Also I hope you don't think Jay Z is the one doing the negotiating Razz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
bballbkd1001 wrote:
See ya drew, hello jay z

You really think someone is worse than Drew? Also I hope you don't think Jay Z is the one doing the negotiating Razz

I honestly don't think any of that is gonna happen, I just don't like Z as an agent.

We the North
fracdaddy14

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
bballbkd1001 wrote:
See ya drew, hello jay z

I honestly don't think any of that is gonna happen, I just don't like Z as an agent.

It's just Jay Z's name on the agency and marketing, he doesn't do any actual negotiations. I believe CAA is doing all of his work, at least initially.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fracdaddy14 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
bballbkd1001 wrote:
See ya drew, hello jay z

It's just Jay Z's name on the agency and marketing, he doesn't do any actual negotiations. I believe CAA is doing all of his work, at least initially.

He won't be going to new england. Probably get the same guy eli and cruz have.

^^^ Huge props Rase on the Sig!
Xfaxtor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fracdaddy14 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
bballbkd1001 wrote:
See ya drew, hello jay z

LoL yeah Jay Z has nothing to so with this. At all.

^Joe_is_the_best
Acgott

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Relativity Sports has signed NY Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul. NFL player agent Eugene Parker is now repping him.

https://twitter.com/SBJLizMullen/status/398544211353419776

Some of Relativity Sports clients include Dez Bryant, Jairus Byrd, Larry Fitzgerald, Greg Jennings, Dominique Rogers-Cromartie, Deion Sanders, Ndamukong Suh

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: