You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Tennessee Titans (3-4) at St. Louis Clemens (3-5)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 39, 40, 41  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:

I feel like he's at a Subway yelling at the clerk for not making his sub the way he wants it.

^^El ramster^^
FF Hunger Games I Winner

#JDI
FootballProdiG wrote:
Cant spell choke without OKC
lamont

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same ole Jeff. Laughing Rolling Eyes

http://espn.go.com/blog/tennessee-titans/post/_/id/2080/fisher-on-first-matchup-against-the-titans

Quote:
On former Titans cornerback Cortland Finnegan: "Early this year our defense struggled as a whole, then Cort had an issue with the hamstring against the 49ers. Fortunately he came back Monday night, was able to play in sub packages and he feels 100 percent. We'll see how he does this week. It'll determine the extent of his playtime Sunday.

On former Titans tight end Jared Cook: "What happens is he goes for 104 yards and a couple touchdowns against Arizona and then people make adjustments. We were forced to go elsewhere with the ball and then didn't play well defensively. But Jared is doing a nice job in all of our packages; we're pleased with him. ... He still has the potential, we've struggled a bit as of late offensively, the ball's gone other places. He's drawing attention, and when he draws attention the ball goes elsewhere."

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
-Hope-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lamont wrote:
Same ole Jeff. Laughing Rolling Eyes

http://espn.go.com/blog/tennessee-titans/post/_/id/2080/fisher-on-first-matchup-against-the-titans

Quote:
On former Titans cornerback Cortland Finnegan: "Early this year our defense struggled as a whole, then Cort had an issue with the hamstring against the 49ers. Fortunately he came back Monday night, was able to play in sub packages and he feels 100 percent. We'll see how he does this week. It'll determine the extent of his playtime Sunday.

On former Titans tight end Jared Cook: "What happens is he goes for 104 yards and a couple touchdowns against Arizona and then people make adjustments. We were forced to go elsewhere with the ball and then didn't play well defensively. But Jared is doing a nice job in all of our packages; we're pleased with him. ... He still has the potential, we've struggled a bit as of late offensively, the ball's gone other places. He's drawing attention, and when he draws attention the ball goes elsewhere."

Classic.

Munch isn't perfect by any means, but I love that he's a straight shooter about stuff like that. So refreshing.
titans0021

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titanrick wrote:
I had this as an easy win until I watched Monday night's game, when the Rams somehow outplayed the Seahawks. Now, I'm nervous. I sure hope that defensive showing was an anomaly.
I agree that was a little discouraging, but the huge edge we hold over the Seahawks is our tackle play. The Rams biggest strength on either side of the ball is their edge rushers, Seattle was playing with backup tackles, led to Russell being killed all game. I don't have a ton of confidence in Stewart (though obviously he's still significantly better than Seattle's RT), but Roos should at least keep Jake's blindside pretty safe.

Easier said than done, but if we keep Jake upright, we should be able to win this game fairly comfortable (20-10 or something along those lines).

Props to mike23md on the sig
Mesa_Titan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As anticipated, Damian Williams will return kicks and punts.

Also, here's this poop.

Quote:
Mike Munchak said Kenny Britt had a "great practice" on Wednesday. Expects him to be in rotation moving forward #Titans

#JDI
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jim Wyatt ‏@jwyattsports 13m

Munchak said RB Shonn Greene should be in the 15-carry range moving forward if all goes well #Titans

Interesting. CJ hasn't been carrying it much the past few weeks, so it looks like it's only gonna become less now.

#MTGA
Kookie23

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't feel as good as I should looking forward to playing the Rams.

Honestly I won't be surprised if the Titans barely get out of this one alive. Either that, or they dominate and put up a forty burger.

But then they jump back into inconsistency mode and play down to the Jaguars.

I wish if they weren't going to go to the playoffs they would go ahead and tank now so we could get a good draft pick.
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep reading a few people a little scared of this weeks game and i dont know if its because of Fisher or what? Kellen Clemson is still there QB right? There RB is banged up the depth behind him isnt good. They dont have a single playmaker that scares me. Cooks gonna crap his pants. I think our defense is gonna feast on Sunday even with a few guys banged up

DaQuan Jones

Jayon Brown

Sig By El Ramster
TitanSS

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to shave off Fisher's mustache on Sunday. Look for the freak with the electric razor in the stands.
Kookie23

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
I keep reading a few people a little scared of this weeks game and i dont know if its because of Fisher or what? Kellen Clemson is still there QB right? There RB is banged up the depth behind him isnt good. They dont have a single playmaker that scares me. Cooks gonna crap his pants. I think our defense is gonna feast on Sunday even with a few guys banged up

I'm not scared of the Rams. I'm scared of the real Titans showing up.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:

You do realize their defense isn't a joke. CJ will likely get his usual 20 yards forcing Locker to win the game. It'll likely be a close game.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
Mesa_Titan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:

You do realize their defense isn't a joke. CJ will likely get his usual 20 yards forcing Locker to win the game. It'll likely be a close game.

Define, "isn't a joke". They're in the bottom half of the league in yards per play, total yards, 3rd down %, penalties, and PPG.

The offense is worse. The Titans are going to win the game comfortably.

#JDI
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesa_Titan wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:

Define, "isn't a joke". They're in the bottom half of the league in yards per play, total yards, 3rd down %, penalties, and PPG.

Keep believing that.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Mesa_Titan wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:

Keep believing that.

In regards to their defense, you're buying a little too heavily in to their d-line beating the Seahawks like they did. Seattle has been destroyed by injuries on the o-line this year. Those were backups they were abusing.

I rarely ever think a football game is going to be won easily, so I'm definitely not going to be saying that, but if you think the reason we'll struggle this game is because St Louis' defense is good..you're mistaken, IMO.

#MTGA
TITANSEATPEOPLE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Mesa_Titan wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:

Keep believing that.

I know I will.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 2 of 41

Jump to: