Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 9: Chargers at Redskins
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daboyle250

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:33 am    Post subject: Week 9: Chargers at Redskins Reply with quote

DABOYLE PRESENTS

THE SAN DIEGO CHARGERS AT THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS

AT FEDEX FIELD

THE CHARGERS ARE LIKE

THE REDSKINS ARE LIKE

PHILLIP RIVERS BE LIKE

RGIII AND ALF BE LIKE

AND DON'T FORGET

Please post here.

DCRED wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
I'm still cleaning up the stains in my pants! Laughing
Ewwww.
worse thing is they've been there since Shanahan was fired

Last edited by daboyle250 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

28-24 Redskins

This game we will win because San Diego has to come cross country and play a 1pm game.

I also see a heavy dose of RG3, Alfred Morris and Roy Helu running the ball like we did two weeks ago vs the Bears.

Can someone slap Kyle upside the head at tell him Alfred needs 20 carries or more?

He's averaging 5.2 two yards a carry, which in my fuzzy coal miner math means that if he gets two carries, he'll get you a first down.

We run the ball - we win, it's really that simple folks.

Running the ball runs out the clock and keeps the elite qbs on the sidelines like Rodgers, Stafford, Manning and Rivers.

Gotta stick to this game-plan. Gotta run the ball down their throats.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time to fire up the DVR and take the dog to the park.. Watch this miserable game in about 30 minutes .
PSID412

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is simply put a must win game. The division is so weak that we still have a shot at it but we have to end this. Got to think that with the Chargers coming across the country we should get the W.

^ Awesome sig by Mike23md
daboyle250

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just went to the Chargers forum. Their last two GDTs went for 6 pages together Laughing

DCRED wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
I'm still cleaning up the stains in my pants! Laughing
Ewwww.
worse thing is they've been there since Shanahan was fired
FosterTheSkins

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fortunately this'll be another game I'll miss because of work. At least I hope it will be? Sad
Better run better run faster than RG3.
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daboyle250 wrote:
I just went to the Chargers forum. Their last two GDTs went for 6 pages together Laughing
thats because they're all out hitting on babes and surfin and I'd be doing the same if I lived there...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TheGreeK1973

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
daboyle250 wrote:
thats because they're all out hitting on babes and surfin and I'd be doing the same if I lived there...

Ain't that the truth Turtle.. Very Happy

Ok this will be the 2nd game I predict we win. the first was Oakland. SD has a mehh team. They can be very good or very bad. lets see what they have done so far. They beat Dallas when Dallas basically fumbled the game away and this was in their house. The only team of note they have beat is Colts and you can't underestimate this win, it was huge against a very good team. But they barely beat the Eagles, and they beat the Jaguars

they lost to Oakland. Texans and Titans. Not exactly world class teams.

From all these teams we have a better front 7 than all of them, except the Texans and maybe the titans. Our secondary has looked ok the last couple of games, Hall is having a Pro Ball year. Tackling and special teams will once again be key.

Does RGIII bounce back and Kyle sticks with the run? I think both happen. This is a must win game, against an opponent that has to travel across country to play an early game.

And people if we win this, as crazy as it sounds the next two are very winnable and we could be 500. Remember last year we started running after a horrible Panthers home lose and a 3-6 record.

Redskins 27
Bolts 20
Doc Draper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheGreeK1973 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
daboyle250 wrote:

Ok this will be the 2nd game I predict we win. the first was Oakland. SD has a mehh team. They can be very good or very bad. lets see what they have done so far. They beat Dallas when Dallas basically fumbled the game away and this was in their house. The only team of note they have beat is Colts and you can't underestimate this win, it was huge against a very good team. But they barely beat the Eagles, and they beat the Jaguars

From all these teams we have a better front 7 than all of them, except the Texans and maybe the titans. Our secondary has looked ok the last couple of games, Hall is having a Pro Ball year. Tackling and special teams will once again be key.

Does RGIII bounce back and Kyle sticks with the run? I think both happen. This is a must win game, against an opponent that has to travel across country to play an early game.

And people if we win this, as crazy as it sounds the next two are very winnable and we could be 500. Remember last year we started running after a horrible Panthers home lose and a 3-6 record.

Redskins 27
Bolts 20

An optimist Smile We have the travel that SD has to make going for us and thats about it. SD is playing really well and their new coach has their offense playing much better. He has overcome the Norv Turner apathy and their team is plyaing smart and with emotion.

Brace yourselves: We lose this one by double digits unless we run the ball 30 times and Kyle just won't let that happen. My confidence in our offense, play calling and RG3's execution are at an all-time low. Hope they prove me wrong.
TheGreeK1973

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc Draper wrote:
TheGreeK1973 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
daboyle250 wrote:

Redskins 27
Bolts 20

An optimist Smile We have the travel that SD has to make going for us and thats about it. SD is playing really well and their new coach has their offense playing much better. He has overcome the Norv Turner apathy and their team is plyaing smart and with emotion.

Brace yourselves: We lose this one by double digits unless we run the ball 30 times and Kyle just won't let that happen. My confidence in our offense, play calling and RG3's execution are at an all-time low. Hope they prove me wrong.

Believe me if you read some of my most recent posts I am totally with you on having a very low confidence with RG3, play calling and offensive execution in general. I just feel, as bad as we lost against the Broncos, it was a wake up call to the team that, hey if we execute we can hang with anyone. Lets face it, from coach on down they played scared after being up two TDs. its like they didn't know what to do next.

Can't blame you for predicting a lose, but honestly this is a team that I think we can handle if we play mistake free football.
TruSkinsFan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will be a W for the Skins if the offense execute the plays right, RG3 pass accurately, and the Special teams do they're job and Coaches as well.

Chargers 14
Redskins 20

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting thing I heard when I was getting a late lunch and listening to WJFK: Holden and Dukes were interviewing the beat guy from San Diego about the game. At one point, the guy was asked about how the Chargers fanbase viewed the upcoming game and the Redskins:

The guy (paraphrasing) wrote:
You've got a talented team, and we saw what happened last year about this time. There's a thought that their due and it could happen on Sunday.

Not that I think we're due at all, but it is interesting to hear others perspectives.
Geronimo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rivers is having a fantastic year.

Their defense allows only 105 rushing yds per game.

Another looooooong Sunday.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
Interesting thing I heard when I was getting a late lunch and listening to WJFK: Holden and Dukes were interviewing the beat guy from San Diego about the game. At one point, the guy was asked about how the Chargers fanbase viewed the upcoming game and the Redskins:

The guy (paraphrasing) wrote:
You've got a talented team, and we saw what happened last year about this time. There's a thought that their due and it could happen on Sunday.

Not that I think we're due at all, but it is interesting to hear others perspectives.
I mean, if you look at our schedule, it sets up nicely for the Redskins to make a run the rest of the season. We've played the toughest part of our schedule so far. We have the Chargers today, the 49ers and the Chiefs all at home.

It's definitely no given, but this team has a chance to nearly replicate what they did last year.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geronimo wrote:
Rivers is having a fantastic year.

Their defense allows only 105 rushing yds per game.

Another looooooong Sunday.
We'll see how they look at 10 am western coast time... Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 1 of 21

Jump to: