Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

knowshon moreno
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Okta

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lomaxgr wrote:
BullsandBroncos wrote:
Okta wrote:
MeloTuloMarsh wrote:
Knowshon's attitude is definitely something this team needs. When he came back on to the field after getting shaken up I really liked the swagger he brought onto the field. He's certainly crucial to our success.

I applaud him but the coaching staff should not have let him back on. He was hobbling.

If this injury turns out to be huge thats 100% on the coaching staff.

Fox, come back.

How? Peyton sucked, the other RBs were fumbling. What, are we going to put Holliday or Welker or Decker or DT in the backfield? Laughing [/b]

This game wasn't the season. Why put him back in and risk further aggravating a bad injury for a Week 12 game?

This x1000. Sometimes you need to sacrifice in the now to succeed in the future. Also, it didnt do much as we still lost.
elliot878

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luckily its just an ankle bruise for Knowshon.

Where is that "I was wrong" thread. I would love to jump in there and confess that I was wrong about Knowshon Moreno. This guy like hit puberty after being benched last year. He's a full on man nows. He runs hard, he drives through piles, and last night in overtime despite being obviously hobbled, he got his butt back in the game after one play off. Guy has manned up in a huge way, and I'm proud of him. I wrote him off, as a player and as a teammate. I was wrong to do that.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:

Where is that "I was wrong" thread. I would love to jump in there and confess that I was wrong about Knowshon Moreno. This guy like hit puberty after being benched last year. He's a full on man nows. He runs hard, he drives through piles, and last night in overtime despite being obviously hobbled, he got his butt back in the game after one play off. Guy has manned up in a huge way, and I'm proud of him. I wrote him off, as a player and as a teammate. I was wrong to do that.

Elliot anyone who says they thought they would see Moreno put up the kind of performance he did last night in a Bronco uniform is probably lying. Yeah, I thought he could be serviceable but no where near a #1 back. Knowshown is slowly morphing in to a legit upper echelon NFL starting RB. Lets see if he keeps it going week after week.

I must say I thought it was a forgone conclusion that Denver would not resign Moreno- now I'm not so sure.
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mke1010 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:

Elliot anyone who says they thought they would see Moreno put up the kind of performance he did last night in a Bronco uniform is probably lying. Yeah, I thought he could be serviceable but no where near a #1 back. Knowshown is slowly morphing in to a legit upper echelon NFL starting RB. Lets see if he keeps it going week after week.

I must say I thought it was a forgone conclusion that Denver would not resign Moreno- now I'm not so sure.

Care to re-think that statement?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
mke1010 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:

Did you really see 230 yards out of Moreno after injuries and years of being average? That's what he means. I think people thought Moreno could occasionally go for 125-150 when given the carries but 200+? Anyone who expected that would be lying.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moreno was a warrior Sunday night. We'll need that for the playoffs. Stay hungry my friend.

JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
mke1010 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:

Did you really see 230 yards out of Moreno after injuries and years of being average? That's what he means. I think people thought Moreno could occasionally go for 125-150 when given the carries but 200+? Anyone who expected that would be lying.

No of course I didnt expect 230 yards rushing. I wouldnt even expect that from Adrian Peterson in todays NFL.

Maybe I misunderstood him but I certainly have said time and time again that he could and would be our #1, back in training camp. Even when most around here were saying for the team to cut him, I was still saying he was better than Hillman and Ball.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
mke1010 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:

You're the only one I can think of that stayed on the bandwagon.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
mke1010 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:

Through the thick and thin everyone has "their guy".

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
mke1010 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:

Through the thick and thin everyone has "their guy".

That's Von for me. I didn't believe any of the reports unless they came from the Broncos. I still don't for some stupid reason lol
XavierHenry

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moreno did not practice today.

I have Moreno and Ball on my fantasy team. Who should I start?

x0x wrote:
I think Bradford will be out of the league within 4 seasons
BroncosFan2010

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have a concrete idea of what the contract status for Moreno is next year?
paul-mac

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncosFan2010 wrote:
Does anyone have a concrete idea of what the contract status for Moreno is next year?

Club option. $1.2m

@xavierhenry Wait till gametime to make the decision, I think Anderson/Hillman might actually be the next man up if you can get one of them on waivers. Ball deserves to be in the doghouse after losing fumbles in consecutive games.
elliot878

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XavierHenry wrote:
Moreno did not practice today.

I have Moreno and Ball on my fantasy team. Who should I start?

CJ Anderson

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lets lighten up on Ball a bit.

He ran the ball quite well. The fumble he lost was not on a running play, but on a screen pass that should never, ever have been called or thrown.

That was without a doubt one of the most ridiculous play calls I've ever heard of.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: