Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

knowshon moreno
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zeezee6

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:18 pm    Post subject: knowshon moreno Reply with quote

just curious why they want to limit his touches? he has proven to be the best back on this team and hasn't really screwed up at all, not like Hillman and ball. why do they keep wanting to get other rb's in there? go with whats working no?
AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:36 am    Post subject: Re: knowshon moreno Reply with quote

zeezee6 wrote:
just curious why they want to limit his touches? he has proven to be the best back on this team and hasn't really screwed up at all, not like Hillman and ball. why do they keep wanting to get other rb's in there? go with whats working no?

Have you not watched Knowshon the last few years? He's been made of glass, he always gets hurt. They're trying to keep him healthy and fresh as long as they can.

I think it's a great move by Fox/Gase/Studesville & Co to limit his touches.

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods
thebestever6

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:12 am    Post subject: Re: knowshon moreno Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
zeezee6 wrote:

Have you not watched Knowshon the last few years? He's been made of glass, he always gets hurt. They're trying to keep him healthy and fresh as long as they can.

I think it's a great move by Fox/Gase/Studesville & Co to limit his touches.

Not only that but he's getting a lot of catches this year. All in all he's getting his hands on the football a good amount.

Big Palooka wrote:
"They don't have to worry about him making consistent passes. They will win another 2-3 max with him at QB."
TheChosen186

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To make sure he is healthy and not worn out when the playoffs come around since we will need him then.

On a side note: Anyone realize that Moreno has the most rushing TDs this season?

Thanks to Joe_is_the_best for the awesome sig.
lomaxgr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He actually asks to come out of the game a lot. I think he is most effective that way. I don't see him as someone who can run the ball 30 times a game.

MUFC OK
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lomaxgr wrote:
He actually asks to come out of the game a lot. I think he is most effective that way. I don't see him as someone who can run the ball 30 times a game.

This.

I believe hes really bought into the "team concept running" formula. He knows he cant do it himself and is really pushing the RB's to all play at their very best, or else get out.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lomaxgr wrote:
What I've noticed is when we have a short rush or miss a catch the RB asks out quickly. None of the RBs are selfish and Moreno has been helping them along.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm totally okay with it. Moreno is playing at Pro Bowl level, if its working, why change it?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Moreno's new attitude during games. At the beginning of the year, he would drive me nuts by acting like he broke the rushing record every time he had a run of 5+ yards.

Now he runs tough, he's the first one up off the field and he hands the ball to the referee. If he plays at this level for the rest of the season he should be rewarded with a new contract. Doesn't have to be long term or for a lot of money. But when he runs the ball like he has been and gives Denver the threat of a running game he is as important to this team as any player not named Manning.

Joe_is_the_best on the sig!
PGeorge2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Especially if none of the other morons can hold onto the football. If we don't re sign Moreno we'll average 12 fumbles a game next year.

Joe_is_the_best on the sig!
BullsandBroncos

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have to hold the record for most fumbles in the NFL in a span of 3 years.
MeloTuloMarsh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knowshon's attitude is definitely something this team needs. When he came back on to the field after getting shaken up I really liked the swagger he brought onto the field. He's certainly crucial to our success.
Okta

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MeloTuloMarsh wrote:
Knowshon's attitude is definitely something this team needs. When he came back on to the field after getting shaken up I really liked the swagger he brought onto the field. He's certainly crucial to our success.

I applaud him but the coaching staff should not have let him back on. He was hobbling.

If this injury turns out to be huge thats 100% on the coaching staff.

Fox, come back.
BullsandBroncos

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okta wrote:
MeloTuloMarsh wrote:

I applaud him but the coaching staff should not have let him back on. He was hobbling.

Fox, come back.

How? Peyton sucked, the other RBs were fumbling. What, are we going to put Holliday or Welker or Decker or DT in the backfield? Laughing [/b]

I'm right about LeBron regressing. Blasphemy to suggest his stats wouldn't improve & was a worse defender. My prediction that turned out true.
I think you're schizophrenic. Seek help.
lomaxgr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BullsandBroncos wrote:
Okta wrote:
MeloTuloMarsh wrote:

Fox, come back.

How? Peyton sucked, the other RBs were fumbling. What, are we going to put Holliday or Welker or Decker or DT in the backfield? Laughing [/b]

This game wasn't the season. Why put him back in and risk further aggravating a bad injury for a Week 12 game?

MUFC OK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: