Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Sebastian Vollmer Out For Season Following Leg Surgery
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TomRalph


Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 10893
Location: Revis Island
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:36 pm    Post subject: Sebastian Vollmer Out For Season Following Leg Surgery Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000271403/article/sebastian-vollmer-has-surgery-on-broken-right-leg

Quote:
NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported that Vollmer is having season-ending surgery Monday to repair his broken right leg, a source informed of the player's plans said.


Which important Patriot player will be joining Wilfork, Mayo and Vollmer on IR next week?

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
_________________

Adopt-a-Patriot '14: Danny Amendola
Times Tom Brady has actively ignored throwing to Number 80:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InRodWeRust


Joined: 21 Mar 2007
Posts: 1142
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not surprising after hearing his blood curdling scream. My god that made my stomach queasy Sad I hope he can walk again.
_________________

Do you remember when the Pats were 1-15?
Adopt-a-Patriot 2014: Kenbrell Tompkins - Wide Receiver
Catches: 6 Yards: 53 Touchdowns: 0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mcmurtry86


Joined: 02 Mar 2010
Posts: 24518
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hard to listen to and hard to watch on replay.

Hopefully, he doesn't get an infection in his leg after surgery Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Avicii


Joined: 18 Jan 2013
Posts: 489
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcmurtry86 wrote:
Hard to listen to and hard to watch on replay.

Hopefully, he doesn't get an infection in his leg after surgery Wink


Not sure if serious...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mcmurtry86


Joined: 02 Mar 2010
Posts: 24518
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avicii wrote:
mcmurtry86 wrote:
Hard to listen to and hard to watch on replay.

Hopefully, he doesn't get an infection in his leg after surgery Wink


Not sure if serious...


Not sure if can understand winky face
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Avicii


Joined: 18 Jan 2013
Posts: 489
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcmurtry86 wrote:
Avicii wrote:
mcmurtry86 wrote:
Hard to listen to and hard to watch on replay.

Hopefully, he doesn't get an infection in his leg after surgery Wink


Not sure if serious...


Not sure if can understand winky face


Not even funny
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NinjaZX6R


Joined: 05 Jun 2011
Posts: 9143
Location: Columbus, Ohio
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avicii wrote:
mcmurtry86 wrote:
Hard to listen to and hard to watch on replay.

Hopefully, he doesn't get an infection in his leg after surgery Wink


Not sure if serious...


He does have a point.

Armstead, Brady, Gronk.
_________________
"Let's show some toughness. Yeah...Toughness and go makes some plays"
-Tom Brady
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mcmurtry86


Joined: 02 Mar 2010
Posts: 24518
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avicii wrote:
mcmurtry86 wrote:
Avicii wrote:
mcmurtry86 wrote:
Hard to listen to and hard to watch on replay.

Hopefully, he doesn't get an infection in his leg after surgery Wink


Not sure if serious...


Not sure if can understand winky face


Not even funny


Next time I will include a disclaimer as to avoid a dated internet meme response.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deadpulse


Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Posts: 8883
Location: Boston MA
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What OL are on our emergency list?
_________________

Sigs
Patriots Red Sox Celtics
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mcmurtry86


Joined: 02 Mar 2010
Posts: 24518
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deadpulse wrote:
What OL are on our emergency list?


I think they'll just dip into the practice squad (Kline?)
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deadpulse


Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Posts: 8883
Location: Boston MA
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcmurtry86 wrote:
Deadpulse wrote:
What OL are on our emergency list?


I think they'll just dip into the practice squad (Kline?)


Most likely, I can't remember any other PS guys
_________________

Sigs
Patriots Red Sox Celtics
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
patsfan25


Joined: 07 Dec 2008
Posts: 5279
Location: CenCal
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So now our best Lineman is done for the year with our best defensive Lineman, LB and our best CB and RB are missing time. Rolling Eyes
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Patriot: Logan Ryan
Status Quo: Steal of 2013 Draft
Tackles:4
Forced Fumbles:1
PDs2:
INTs:1
Pick 6s:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Pats#1


Joined: 19 Aug 2011
Posts: 5218
Location: Plymouth, MA
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't been following the NFL so closely for as long as a lot of you have....when's the last time so many of a team's top players been injured and out for the season on top of it?

I can't remember a team that has had this such bad luck with injuries as the Pats this year.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deadpulse


Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Posts: 8883
Location: Boston MA
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pats#1 wrote:
I haven't been following the NFL so closely for as long as a lot of you have....when's the last time so many of a team's top players been injured and out for the season on top of it?

I can't remember a team that has had this such bad luck with injuries as the Pats this year.


The Packers had it pretty bad a few years ago IIRC
_________________

Sigs
Patriots Red Sox Celtics
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AlexHyun777


Joined: 03 Aug 2010
Posts: 396
Location: Whittier, CA
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deadpulse wrote:
Pats#1 wrote:
I haven't been following the NFL so closely for as long as a lot of you have....when's the last time so many of a team's top players been injured and out for the season on top of it?

I can't remember a team that has had this such bad luck with injuries as the Pats this year.


The Packers had it pretty bad a few years ago IIRC


The Packers have it quite bad this season as well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group