Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

WTH?????
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCool333

Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: WTH????? Reply with quote

3rivers wrote:
fishfan4life wrote:
3rivers wrote:
stepover wrote:
MIAMI54 wrote:
Why is it that the players we lose to other teams seem to prosper? Look at Jake Long, Vontae Davis, Sean Smith and even Karlos Dansby. Is it coaching, the scheme or both. I'm tired of us letting players go, only to see them blow it up for other teams, or come here and suck, ie... Mike Wallace, Ellerbe.

Coaching pure and simple. Heck even Ted Ginn is outplaying Mike Wallace this year!? Rolling Eyes

wallace sucked to begin with, just speed and average (at best ) hands. Glad he is gone:)
yeah because you guys are doing good without him. Ask big ben if he misses him. He isn't a true number 1 but 70 catches 8 TDS 14 yrds average does not suck nice try though. Move on

Nobody misses wallace, he drops way too many passes, but is possibly the fastest deep threat out there and takes the top off of defenses. Ben needs an OL before he can even care to be concerned about wallace. I am surprised ben hasn't been IR'd the last few years, he has been beat severely and is lucky to not have more injuries.

No more comments about wallace, nice meeting you Laughing

Of course they miss him. For all the crap we've given him, if Tannehill was capable of throwing an accurate deep ball, we'd be talking Wallace up way more.
fishfan4life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: WTH????? Reply with quote

3rivers wrote:
fishfan4life wrote:
3rivers wrote:
stepover wrote:
MIAMI54 wrote:
Why is it that the players we lose to other teams seem to prosper? Look at Jake Long, Vontae Davis, Sean Smith and even Karlos Dansby. Is it coaching, the scheme or both. I'm tired of us letting players go, only to see them blow it up for other teams, or come here and suck, ie... Mike Wallace, Ellerbe.

Coaching pure and simple. Heck even Ted Ginn is outplaying Mike Wallace this year!? Rolling Eyes

wallace sucked to begin with, just speed and average (at best ) hands. Glad he is gone:)
yeah because you guys are doing good without him. Ask big ben if he misses him. He isn't a true number 1 but 70 catches 8 TDS 14 yrds average does not suck nice try though. Move on

Nobody misses wallace, he drops way too many passes, but is possibly the fastest deep threat out there and takes the top off of defenses. Ben needs an OL before he can even care to be concerned about wallace. I am surprised ben hasn't been IR'd the last few years, he has been beat severely and is lucky to not have more injuries.

No more comments about wallace, nice meeting you Laughing
Once again 70 catches 8 Tds 14 yard average and not being in the top 20 of dropped passes means you don't suck. Perhaps if you explained it a little differently I would respect your football knowledge a little more. Good meeting you also the pleasure was mine
MIAMI54

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MIAMI54 wrote:
I would offer Tannenhill to the Rams for their first next year...he will become a all-pro. I think we would be better with Moore at QB...at least we would have the ball more.

The point I was trying to make is, if Tannehill left us, he would turn into an all-pro QB.....everyone who leaves us prospers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: