Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

WTH?????
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MIAMI54

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:19 am    Post subject: WTH????? Reply with quote

Why is it that the players we lose to other teams seem to prosper? Look at Jake Long, Vontae Davis, Sean Smith and even Karlos Dansby. Is it coaching, the scheme or both. I'm tired of us letting players go, only to see them blow it up for other teams, or come here and suck, ie... Mike Wallace, Ellerbe.
stepover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: WTH????? Reply with quote

MIAMI54 wrote:
Why is it that the players we lose to other teams seem to prosper? Look at Jake Long, Vontae Davis, Sean Smith and even Karlos Dansby. Is it coaching, the scheme or both. I'm tired of us letting players go, only to see them blow it up for other teams, or come here and suck, ie... Mike Wallace, Ellerbe.

Coaching pure and simple. Heck even Ted Ginn is outplaying Mike Wallace this year!? Rolling Eyes
ViolentMonk71

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coaching, scheme, Ireland, Miami, I'm not allowed to have nice things...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: WTH????? Reply with quote

MIAMI54 wrote:

Jake Long would struggle in this offense. Sean Smith would struggle in this defense. Everyone else were blunders.
RealMetalFan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He might not be all-pro, but Rob Ninkovich KILLS US everytime we play New England.

That right there is Catrinel Menghia, hottest woman who ever lived, soon to be Catrinel Alexander if she isn't careful.
FrozenPhinsFan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ Yes to Ninkovich.... I picked him up in Fantasy just play him against us and he didn't disappoint. Now get off my team!
fishfan4life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: WTH????? Reply with quote

MIAMI54 wrote:
Don't forget about Reggie bush he has 32 catches in 7 games had 35 all last year for the dolphins in 16 games
fishfan4life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reggie Bush 32 catches in 7 games for Detroit and 35 all last year for Miami.

Sean Smith ranked top 5 in the NFL by PFF

Vonte Davis playing at a Pro Bowl level and was given the highest single game grade by PFF by a CB against Peyton Manning of all people. Pagano just recently praised Vonte for his leadership uggg

Karlos Dansby more sacks and turnovers then Ellerbe and Wheeler combined not to mention is ability to cover. Losing him is the main reason Rashad jones is so bad because he now has to cover because Ellerbe and wheeler cant.

Jake Long was ranked at the 12th best tackle in the league just 2 weeks ago that may have gone up or down since.

We can bad mouth Wallace all we want but I bet if we traded him in the off season he would go back to a 70 catch 7-8 TD guy
ovaw8lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fishfan4life wrote:
Reggie Bush 32 catches in 7 games for Detroit and 35 all last year for Miami.

Sean Smith ranked top 5 in the NFL by PFF

Vonte Davis playing at a Pro Bowl level and was given the highest single game grade by PFF by a CB against Peyton Manning of all people. Pagano just recently praised Vonte for his leadership uggg

Karlos Dansby more sacks and turnovers then Ellerbe and Wheeler combined not to mention is ability to cover. Losing him is the main reason Rashad jones is so bad because he now has to cover because Ellerbe and wheeler cant.

Jake Long was ranked at the 12th best tackle in the league just 2 weeks ago that may have gone up or down since.

We can bad mouth Wallace all we want but I bet if we traded him in the off season he would go back to a 70 catch 7-8 TD guy

Jake Long was ranked 12th because the Rams decided to run the football. Miami wants to put butts in seats with a passing game. Long would not thrive in this offense.
MIAMI54

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would offer Tannenhill to the Rams for their first next year...he will become a all-pro. I think we would be better with Moore at QB...at least we would have the ball more.
fishfan4life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MIAMI54 wrote:
I would offer Tannenhill to the Rams for their first next year...he will become a all-pro. I think we would be better with Moore at QB...at least we would have the ball more.
Lets not get ahead of ourselves
ViolentMonk71

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MIAMI54 wrote:

That has seemed to work for Bradford over the last three years... Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: WTH????? Reply with quote

stepover wrote:
MIAMI54 wrote:

Coaching pure and simple. Heck even Ted Ginn is outplaying Mike Wallace this year!? Rolling Eyes

wallace sucked to begin with, just speed and average (at best ) hands. Glad he is gone:)
fishfan4life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: WTH????? Reply with quote

3rivers wrote:
stepover wrote:
MIAMI54 wrote:

wallace sucked to begin with, just speed and average (at best ) hands. Glad he is gone:)
yeah because you guys are doing good without him. Ask big ben if he misses him. He isn't a true number 1 but 70 catches 8 TDS 14 yrds average does not suck nice try though. Move on
3rivers

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: WTH????? Reply with quote

fishfan4life wrote:
3rivers wrote:
stepover wrote:
MIAMI54 wrote:

yeah because you guys are doing good without him. Ask big ben if he misses him. He isn't a true number 1 but 70 catches 8 TDS 14 yrds average does not suck nice try though. Move on

Nobody misses wallace, he drops way too many passes, but is possibly the fastest deep threat out there and takes the top off of defenses. Ben needs an OL before he can even care to be concerned about wallace. I am surprised ben hasn't been IR'd the last few years, he has been beat severely and is lucky to not have more injuries.

No more comments about wallace, nice meeting you Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: