Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week-9 Bengals vs Phins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pickle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4-4 and just got through the hard part of our schedule.

8-0 rest of the way

gopherwrestler
GO GATORS
Tetsuya_Ryuji

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fishfan4life wrote:
Tetsuya_Ryuji wrote:
With 3 turnovers we only scored 13 points on offence? How is it people are saying Tanny had a good game? We should have had 35+ points.. our offence sucks.

I'm not counting the pick 6, obviously. Our defense almost out scored our offence. Even though we won it doesn't mean anything.. Tanny needs to go, he's not taking us anywhere.
Its pretty simple because Miller fumbled inside the 10 yard line caleb Sturgis missed a chip shot and certainly not any fault of Tanny and he was 20-28 over 200 yards and ZERO TURNOVERS. Also of note the offense I don't believe ran a single offensive play in the 3rd quarter again hard to score there if no ball

The offence didn't do much for the missed chip shot, defense put them in position to make that.

We did run a few plays in the 3rd, not many, but we did.

No, the fumble is not Tanny's fault, but where he fumbled was Millers work and not Tanny's. Tannehill didn't move down the field.. OC can be blamed for his predictable play calling on it as well.. I'm just not sure if he's calling it that way because he really doesn't know any better or if there's no faith in the QB.

And for the 0 turnovers... It's about freaking time, I wish he would keep it up but I know he won't.
Manic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you cant really blame tanny or the offense for our offensive output. We missed that FG and then miller fumbled. Then going into the 2nd half the bengals had the ball for all but the last 2 mins of the 3rd. Our drive was killed by a horrible offensive PI call. Then in the 4th we had another drive killed from a obvious PI that wasnt called.

So it was hard for the Offense to get into rhythm. I think it was even mentioned when we finally got the ball in the 2nd half it had been over an hr since we last ran a play.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manic wrote:
you cant really blame tanny or the offense for our offensive output. We missed that FG and then miller fumbled. Then going into the 2nd half the bengals had the ball for all but the last 2 mins of the 3rd. Our drive was killed by a horrible offensive PI call. Then in the 4th we had another drive killed from a obvious PI that wasnt called.

So it was hard for the Offense to get into rhythm. I think it was even mentioned when we finally got the ball in the 2nd half it had been over an hr since we last ran a play.

55 Min 39.02 Seconds Real Time

Adopt A Dolphin: Brian Hartline
Final: 76REC 1016YDS 4TD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: