Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week-9 Bengals vs Phins
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dolphinemidget

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:41 am    Post subject: Week-9 Bengals vs Phins Reply with quote

VS

Well we have a short week and coming off what some feel as a robbery in Foxborough (Miami 17, Pats 14, Ref 13) We have to host the Cinccy Bengals a team I feel is better then the Pats by a long run.

Keys to winning:

1- Tanney needs to control the ball, (Not Fumble and turn it over he has been doing this alot, 8 Fumbles and 9 INT's on the year) Needs to keep his pocket presence and know when he needs to run and when to throw it away.

2- Mike "Irrelevant" Wallace- Needs to get on the same page as Tanney, we wont have Gibson which leaves Hartline and Clay, Wallace needs to have his best game of the season.

3- Oline need to win the battle up front (though they do not need to be perfect) they can not let Tanney be sacked 6-7 times. Bengals has one of the best Dlines in all of football.

4- Defense, needs to get the Phins some good field position and force a few 3 and outs. They need to account for Green and Giovonni who will make this a long night if they cant.

All in all, I have to give it to the Bengals, we as a team have not been able to put together 4 quarters of solid play all season, with it being a short week and facing a power house like this I am afraid we drop #5 in a row, which imo will pretty much remove us from the playoffs unless we can win out.

Bengals- 31
Dolphins-20

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, we will lose this one too. I mean we had 2 weeks to prepared for the BILLS and lost so I don't see how are we going to get better in 3 days to defeat the Bengals. And Gibson is out. Man, at this point I will not be surprised if the Bucs get their 1st win of the season in 2 weeks when we go to Tampa.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll root for my team but after the Patriots debacle, I'm not saying we're gonna win against the best pass rush in the NFL. We need big plays on all sides of the ball start to finish every game, that's how you win.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So i was going to come in here and predict a trap game for the Bengals after 4 straight wins.

But, after reading through a handful of your threads, i won't predict that anymore. Seems to be trouble brewing in Miami.

My prediction: TNF continues its streak of bad football games as the Bengals win one by something like 10. Don't see a blowout, but something like the Pittsburgh/Cincy game earlier this year is probably in order.

Sounds like the key to the game will be protection around Tannehill. Bengals have 22 sacks on the year, tied for 11th. But the Dolphins have given up 32 on the year. If the Dolphins can protect Tannehill, it could be close.

Good luck guys. Keep your chin up. Sometimes things can turn around unexpectedly year to year (i should know...i'm a Bengals fan). As always, i root for no injuries.

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
Phinsnation84

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a good world:
Miami: 23
Bengals: 20

But since we are Dolphins fans and we can't have nice things:
Miami: 10
Bengals: 21

Adopt A Dolphin: Brian Hartline
Final: 76REC 1016YDS 4TD
thejoz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best I think we can hope for after the disaster in Foxboro is that the Bengals play down to their competition, and Miami can pull off the upset.

After 3-0, I would've thought we could have taken them.

After 3-4, I don't think so, Tim.

Ridiculous.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
So i was going to come in here and predict a trap game for the Bengals after 4 straight wins.

But, after reading through a handful of your threads, i won't predict that anymore. Seems to be trouble brewing in Miami.

My prediction: TNF continues its streak of bad football games as the Bengals win one by something like 10. Don't see a blowout, but something like the Pittsburgh/Cincy game earlier this year is probably in order.

Sounds like the key to the game will be protection around Tannehill. Bengals have 22 sacks on the year, tied for 11th. But the Dolphins have given up 32 on the year. If the Dolphins can protect Tannehill, it could be close.

Good luck guys. Keep your chin up. Sometimes things can turn around unexpectedly year to year (i should know...i'm a Bengals fan). As always, i root for no injuries.

We don't get blown out. We mostly play close and fail to finish. It'll be a 7 point game, maybe a 3 point game. I just don't think it'll be us on top.

Last edited by WaterBear56 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
TheKillerNacho

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cincinnati 27
Miami 16

Nacho Simulation Football League
Hurricanes26

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

24-17 Bengals. Staring at 3-5
Manic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've had the bengals number these past years, that being said its hard to predict a miami win on a short week. Id like to have mckinnie had more time to get in sync with the offense cus the Oline was vastly improved with him in there.

I will still predict a miami win, hoping they are fired up after being screwed over in that pats game.

Miami-24
Cinci- 21

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WaterBear56 wrote:
theJ wrote:

We don't get blown out. We mostly play close and fail to finish. It'll be a 7 point game, maybe a 3 point game. I just don't think it'll be us on top.

And the Bengals likewise don't blow teams out. The 40 point win last week was an aberration. The next biggest win was a 10 pointer against Pittsburgh. Everything else has been between 3-7.

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
bpastermack

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keys to the game:

1. Pay the refs

2. Bring the refs a fancy dinner before the game

3. Offer then hookers after the game if we win...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bpastermack wrote:
Keys to the game:

1. Pay the refs

Yeah, but I don't wanna do what the Patriots have been doing for the last decade

Fellow Posters: I beg that you not misunderstand my level of arrogance. My handle is an implication of Dolphin study not necessarily Dolphin expertise.
phinsforlife

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dolphinologist wrote:
bpastermack wrote:
Keys to the game:

1. Pay the refs

Yeah, but I don't wanna do what the Patriots have been doing for the last decade

It's better than what we've been doing over the last decade.
dolphinologist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

phinsforlife wrote:
dolphinologist wrote:
bpastermack wrote:
Keys to the game:

1. Pay the refs

It's better than what we've been doing over the last decade.

I'll take integrity

Fellow Posters: I beg that you not misunderstand my level of arrogance. My handle is an implication of Dolphin study not necessarily Dolphin expertise.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: