Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Game Day Week 9 at Dolphins (3-4)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Wins?
Bengals
37%
 37%  [ 6 ]
Dolphins
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
My fantasy football team
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 16

TheVillain112

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:42 pm    Post subject: Game Day Week 9 at Dolphins (3-4) Reply with quote

Game Details:

Thursday, October 31, 7:25 PM (CT) on NFLN
Sun Life Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida

Coverage Maps

Injury Reports:

Dolphins
Bengals

Notes:

I'd like to thank the 2 people who voted for my fantasy football team last poll...
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:12 am    Post subject: Re: Game Day Week 9 at Dolphins (3-4) Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
Game Details:

Coverage Maps

Injury Reports:

Dolphins
Bengals

Notes:

I'd like to thank the 2 people who voted for my fantasy football team last poll...

Whitworth/ Sanu/ Maualuga/ Mays ?

I guess some guys are going to stay inactive in Cincinnati rather than make the trip to Miami, and get healthy for the vital Ravens trip the following Sunday......

I'm assuming Andrew Hawkins gets back on the active roster, and Leon goes to IR ?
theJ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:40 am    Post subject: Re: Game Day Week 9 at Dolphins (3-4) Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:

I guess some guys are going to stay inactive in Cincinnati rather than make the trip to Miami, and get healthy for the vital Ravens trip the following Sunday......

I'm assuming Andrew Hawkins gets back on the active roster, and Leon goes to IR ?

I didn't catch the severity of the Whitworth, Sanu or Mays injuries. Obviously Maualuga is out for Thursday.

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:10 am    Post subject: Re: Game Day Week 9 at Dolphins (3-4) Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:

I didn't catch the severity of the Whitworth, Sanu or Mays injuries. Obviously Maualuga is out for Thursday.

Whit is evidently having a MRI on his knee today; but we didn't miss a beat against that jets D because Collins played well.

Collins must be one of the better b/u tackles in the league.
Beck Bristow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: Game Day Week 9 at Dolphins (3-4) Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
Game Details:

Coverage Maps

Injury Reports:

Dolphins
Bengals

Notes:

I always read that as my team ie the Fighting Feeney's. So no thanks needed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: Game Day Week 9 at Dolphins (3-4) Reply with quote

Beck Bristow wrote:
I always read that as my team ie the Fighting Feeney's. So no thanks needed.

I'm just shocked you took the time to vote...
theJ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly i was thinking trap game.

But, after visiting the Dolphins forum, i don't think that's the case. Don't see this as another blowout, but can't see it being a nail-biter either.

Key to this game will be getting pressure on Tannehill and forcing him into mistakes. He's been sacked 32 times already this year (4.5/game), and has turned it over 14 times (9 int's, 5 fumbles). Get a few turnovers, keep care of it on offense, and get out of Miami with 10 days to prepare for Baltimore.

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
Hokie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game won't be nearly as easy as it was yesterday. Miami has lost four in a row and we're facing a potentially desperate team on the road. Has potential to be a trap game, but I think we win, as we're clearly the more talented team and currently on a roll.

Thursday night games tend to be sloppy but I'm going with 27-20 Bengals.
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:

But, after visiting the Dolphins forum, i don't think that's the case. Don't see this as another blowout, but can't see it being a nail-biter either.

Key to this game will be getting pressure on Tannehill and forcing him into mistakes. He's been sacked 32 times already this year (4.5/game), and has turned it over 14 times (9 int's, 5 fumbles). Get a few turnovers, keep care of it on offense, and get out of Miami with 10 days to prepare for Baltimore.

Do we have anyone with the pace to deal with Wallace ?

Thats about the only thing that worries me. The Pats D was all over that Dolphin o-line and Tannehill Sunday, and I expect we can match what the Pats did defensively. Except matching Wallace......, (and Torrey Smith come to that).......
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
theJ wrote:

Do we have anyone with the pace to deal with Wallace ?

Thats about the only thing that worries me. The Pats D was all over that Dolphin o-line and Tannehill Sunday, and I expect we can match what the Pats did defensively. Except matching Wallace......, (and Torrey Smith come to that).......

I'd say we'll likely roll safety help over the top towards him to take away the deep ball.

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bengals all beat up. Dolphins in all-out desparate mode. Dolphins 256-0.
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Dolphins always play us tough. I expect a 24-17 win. Bengals of course

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Safety Taylor Mays (shoulder), who has filled in as the nickel linebacker in place of the injured Emmnauel Lamur, has been ruled out of Thursday's game (8:25 p.m.-Cincinnati's Channel 5, NFL Network) in Miami. Not only that, middle linebacker Rey Maualuga (concussion), who also plays nickel backer at times, didn't practice. Neither did his backup, Michael Boley (hamstring).

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Notes-Crocker-savors-the-moment-Megatron-Green-1-2-Mays-out-LBs--hit-hard/6bd5d0f1-ab77-4de3-9a66-22e97f01cb5d

No Mays or Maualuga. Not liking this...
Anonymous3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
Quote:
Safety Taylor Mays (shoulder), who has filled in as the nickel linebacker in place of the injured Emmnauel Lamur, has been ruled out of Thursday's game (8:25 p.m.-Cincinnati's Channel 5, NFL Network) in Miami. Not only that, middle linebacker Rey Maualuga (concussion), who also plays nickel backer at times, didn't practice. Neither did his backup, Michael Boley (hamstring).

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Notes-Crocker-savors-the-moment-Megatron-Green-1-2-Mays-out-LBs--hit-hard/6bd5d0f1-ab77-4de3-9a66-22e97f01cb5d

No Mays or Maualuga. Not liking this...

This would've been a great time for our bye week... and about the worst timing ever for a Thursday game. Thankfully, it seems like the Dolphins are on a hard down swing and have lost any momentum from their 3-0 start.

I'll say 27-23, Bengals. I think the offense shows up, but the defense has a rough day. 23 points against the Bengals would be rather good considering the Dolphins' offensive woes and our defense's track record over the past 16 games.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bengals Win do to their Halloween uniforms and pumpkin head QB which gives them a distinct advantage on All Hallows' Eve....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: