Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Remaining schedule prediction
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MKnight82

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A drunk Redskins fan dressed as Captain America told me last night how we are going to win the next 3 games and be at 5-5 and in competition for the division. Hard to argue with Captain America.

Thanks to mike23md for the sig

Adopt - a - Redskin
Bashaud Breeland - 46 tackles, 9 PD, 2 FF, 2 TFL, 1 INT
Jordan Reed - 36 catches, 377 rec yards
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
A drunk Redskins fan dressed as Captain America told me last night how we are going to win the next 3 games and be at 5-5 and in competition for the division. Hard to argue with Captain America.
I think so also. As I predicted we'll end up 9-7 with a shot for the division. I think at worst we end up 7-9

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Brian23

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
I think so also. As I predicted we'll end up 9-7 with a shot for the division. I think at worst we end up 7-9

Not sure we pull out 5-3/4 down the stretch.
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian23 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:

given the schedule is a lot easier except for the 49er and Chiefs, I think it's a strong chance we win 5 more games down the stretch

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One down 5 more to go! 1 game at a time Cool

daboyle250

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Brian23 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:

given the schedule is a lot easier except for the 49er and Chiefs, I think it's a strong chance we win 5 more games down the stretch

8-8? I'm alright with it Cool Still enough to maybe win the division...

Tracker: 46 catches, 498 yards, 3 TD
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daboyle250 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Brian23 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:

opps. I meant 6. I think we gave to win 6 more

daboyle250

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
daboyle250 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Brian23 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:

opps. I meant 6. I think we gave to win 6 more

9-7 is still better than 8-8, so I'm good.

Tracker: 46 catches, 498 yards, 3 TD
bowilson

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
Sorry - right now with our playcalling and poor QB play, I don't see us winning another game.

I might feel differently tomorrow. But right now, that's what I'm looking at.
Man, it kills me how the so called fans are willing to throw the hat in after one bad game. Denver has made a few teams look bad this year, but how can you even let those words come out of your mouth that we weren't going to win another game this season. And as far as our QB play, it's been up and down this year, but I feel that RG III is hiting his stride again. Let's not forget we play one of the strongest schedules in the NFL this year and we are not bottom dwellers. The play calling is an issue ( I do agree), but you can get off RG III. He is playing as had as he has ever played for this team. Jordan Reed has stepped up. We will win at least 4 or the 8 remaining games.
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bowilson wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
Sorry - right now with our playcalling and poor QB play, I don't see us winning another game.

I might feel differently tomorrow. But right now, that's what I'm looking at.
Man, it kills me how the so called fans are willing to throw the hat in after one bad game. Denver has made a few teams look bad this year, but how can you even let those words come out of your mouth that we weren't going to win another game this season. And as far as our QB play, it's been up and down this year, but I feel that RG III is hiting his stride again. Let's not forget we play one of the strongest schedules in the NFL this year and we are not bottom dwellers. The play calling is an issue ( I do agree), but you can get off RG III. He is playing as had as he has ever played for this team. Jordan Reed has stepped up. We will win at least 4 or the 8 remaining games.
Yep. Remember, Adrian Peterson struggled some the beginning of last year, but went on a year the second half of the season. I expect that same out of rg3

RSkinGM

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IF we come in with tonights team.. same players no injuries.. I guarantee!!! we will beat the Chiefs.. They are a house of cards..
D is ranked 19th,,O is ranked 16th ..
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
IF we come in with tonights team.. same players no injuries.. I guarantee!!! we will beat the Chiefs.. They are a house of cards..
D is ranked 19th,,O is ranked 16th ..
The key to beating the Chiefs is not turning the ball over. If you don't turn the ball over, their defense can't score on you and their offense struggles to score, so if we can not turn tr ball over - we win. Of course that's been the story all season, turnovers have killed us! Twisted Evil

Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if we were to make a run like we did last year, we don't have the talent to go deep into the playoffs. The interior of the offensive line is a sieve and Griffin's getting killed.
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
Even if we were to make a run like we did last year, we don't have the talent to go deep into the playoffs. The interior of the offensive line is a sieve and Griffin's getting killed.
only if Kyle decides to make him a pocket passer when he doesn't have that type of OL to protect him

TKellion

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We dont have the defense to run the table this year.Someone should create a current players evaluation thread.We can get an idea going into the offseason with all the cap space we will have 1.The players that need to go 2.The players that we need to keep 3.our possible targets in FA and the draft. Twisted Evil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: