Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What's scarier than the Dolphins on Halloween?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishfan4life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judson49 wrote:
TheKillerNacho wrote:
Judson49 wrote:
cddolphin wrote:
Mercury22 wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I hate to see the Dolphins franchise in such disarray, and a 4 game losing streak totally SUCKS, however, any day I get to see my Dolphins play, win or lose, its a good day. So, I am not afraid and am looking forward to taking a shot at getting of this damn losing streak.

This is what my emotions are like after a loss:

Sunday: Numb, "Don't even care I'm used to it"
Monday: Bitterness
Tuesday: Anger
Wednesday: This is when the "well, maybe"s kick in. Well maybe the coaching staff will use Jordan more. Maybe this is the game Wallace finally gets into a rhythm with Tannehill. Etc etc
Thursday-Sun: Blind optimism

Jordan? Come on, since when do people trade into the top 3 to grab an impact player?

Special teams & a handful of plays in spot duty, that's what you want from a top 3 pick, nothing more.

I noticed Egnew had a catch Sunday & has been used as a blocker (shame on those of you complaining about the Marshall trade). Maybe they'll phase Jordan in around mid-season next year.

To be honest, it was expected that Dion Jordan would have to be eased into his role pre-draft with his injury concerns and coming to TC late. Still, I'd like to see him on the field more than he currently is.

Yeah I know, but even that is typically Dolphinesque, draft a guy real high & then wait on his health before you get to use your shiny new toy.

Brings Jason Allen to mind and that isn't good.
Gil Brandt of NFL.COM ranked our 2013 draft class the worst in the entire NFL after 8 games. The good news its only been 8 games I guess

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: