Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

after todays game.. I believe..
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhinFan52

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: after todays game.. I believe.. Reply with quote

I believe the sacks aren't "all" the o-lines fault.. Shocked

I think we need a kicker that can make some FGs Rolling Eyes

I don't believe Tanny is the QB of the future.. Sad

and I believe all these problems are the fault of the GM Twisted Evil

we have ran the ball better the last 2 games... Very Happy

and why do ya trade up to the 3rd pick and draft a guy that can't start.. hasn't done anything to show why it was a good move Confused

again a GM mistake ( IMO )
RealMetalFan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really unhappy with the playcalling on offense. We should've been running the ball down their throat in the 2nd half. We ran the ball better today than we have all year, and for some odd reason they almost abandoned it. Run the ball until they prove they can stop it. I wouldn't mind seeing Sherman replaced.

That right there is Catrinel Menghia, hottest woman who ever lived, soon to be Catrinel Alexander if she isn't careful.
Judson49

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RealMetalFan wrote:
I'm really unhappy with the playcalling on offense. We should've been running the ball down their throat in the 2nd half. We ran the ball better today than we have all year, and for some odd reason they almost abandoned it. Run the ball until they prove they can stop it. I wouldn't mind seeing Sherman replaced.

Yeah did seem a little strange.

But then the fact they ran it well today probably had quite a lot to do with the Pats 31st ranked run D and that being minus Mayo & Wilfork.
ovaw8lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fins will not be a consistent winner until I am dead and buried. Today I threw away my dolphins jersey and car head covers. I'm just tired of this.
Judson49

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ovaw8lover wrote:
The fins will not be a consistent winner until I am dead and buried. Today I threw away my dolphins jersey and car head covers. I'm just tired of this.

Seriously??

Jeez that sucks. What are we looking at here, I mean what's your age & general health? Do you have a history of high blood pressure in the family. I need to know, I'm not wasting another 30 years on this!!
Dolphinemidget

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ireland needs to be replaced.

Wallace is not "the guy"

Tanney has problems holding on to the ball, which is bad since he was a WR.

Sherman needs to be replaced

I feel like Ovaw, the team I loved is certain to sit as bottom feeders. I am so glad I bought two game tickets to Heat and not 1 Heat game 1 Phins game. Year in and out we sit right in the middle of the pack. We have had 1 good season since 2007. That's 1 -5 only team got it worse then us is the Jags.

Adopt a Phins 14, 1st Pick Ryan Tannehill
(14 Season Week-13 )
66.5% CMP - 2817 yards -20 TD's - 9 INT's - 92.1 Rat /RUSH 289 Yards 45 Atmts
SuperDolfan13

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I now believe that there is a strong possibility that Ryan Tannehill will be David Carred after this season, meaning he will have been hit/sacked so much that his potential will never be realized.

^Props to Waldo
"So the last shall be first, and first shall be last." Matthew 20:16
Manic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am on the we paid too much for mike wallace wagon. Hes not a #1 hes a stretch the field #2. He's had sooo many drops, maybe its cus he hasnt gotten on the same page as tanny. He can only go up.

I just hope gibson didnt blow out her knee, he has been outstanding and our best wr signing. If he didnt get seriously hurt he is gonna turn into a stud i think.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIP 2013

Warpticon wrote:
I think Mike Wallace made a mistake because *throws turd at wall*
Dolphinmeister

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just for once would like to see Philbin act like he is a little upset at losing.
Pickle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dolphinmeister wrote:
I just for once would like to see Philbin act like he is a little upset at losing.
This is my biggest issue. We have added a whole bunch of new players to this team, new starting LT/RT/RB/TE/WR1/WRSLOT/DE/OLB/MLB/CB/CB/K....I expect players to not be on the same page and screwing up. I never saw this team as a playoff team and expect us to finish 8-8 or slightly worse or better, but when I see players just screw things up and our HC just stands there and claps saying "lets go" it irritates me. It is starting to give me flashbacks of Cam Cameron.

Sig: Ivana001
ovaw8lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judson49 wrote:
ovaw8lover wrote:

Seriously??

Jeez that sucks. What are we looking at here, I mean what's your age & general health? Do you have a history of high blood pressure in the family. I need to know, I'm not wasting another 30 years on this!!

Dude I am 39 years old and Miami has been stuck in neutral since Shula was forced out. I have seen QB after QB after QB get drafted that show signs of being a franchise QB. Tanney is just the latest version. He is not a franchise QB. Hell, he only played the position like two years. Things we take for granted, like pocket presence is lacks. He also cant hold onto the football. I hate to admit this but he is not the answer. Any QB in the league can do what he is doing right now. Look at his throws. They are usually quick and pre determined to a WR.

Whenever the defense is good, the offense stinks. I spend hundreds of dollars on NFL Direct Ticket so that I can watch Miami play but no more. Once this season is over I will call Directv and cancel my service. I can not longer emotionally invest as much into this organization as it is disheartening.
Judson49

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ovaw8lover wrote:
Judson49 wrote:
ovaw8lover wrote:

Seriously??

Dude I am 39 years old and Miami has been stuck in neutral since Shula was forced out. I have seen QB after QB after QB get drafted that show signs of being a franchise QB. Tanney is just the latest version. He is not a franchise QB. Hell, he only played the position like two years. Things we take for granted, like pocket presence is lacks. He also cant hold onto the football. I hate to admit this but he is not the answer. Any QB in the league can do what he is doing right now. Look at his throws. They are usually quick and pre determined to a WR.

Whenever the defense is good, the offense stinks. I spend hundreds of dollars on NFL Direct Ticket so that I can watch Miami play but no more. Once this season is over I will call Directv and cancel my service. I can not longer emotionally invest as much into this organization as it is disheartening.

I hear ya, and I feel your pain. I do feel they got totally hosed today. Certainly they fell apart late in a most unprofessional way, but the officials took the game away long before that. So I don't feel as bad today as I might.

That said I totally agree, it does seem to be an interminably frustrating & soul destroying experience following the Dolphins. I don't want to analyse it too closely, as I'll wonder why in the hell I bother!

I'm going to ignore your comments on Tannehill as I so badly want to believe.....
ovaw8lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judson49 wrote:
ovaw8lover wrote:
Judson49 wrote:
ovaw8lover wrote:

Seriously??

I hear ya, and I feel your pain. I do feel they got totally hosed today. Certainly they fell apart late in a most unprofessional way, but the officials took the game away long before that. So I don't feel as bad today as I might.

That said I totally agree, it does seem to be an interminably frustrating & soul destroying experience following the Dolphins. I don't want to analyse it too closely, as I'll wonder why in the hell I bother!

I'm going to ignore your comments on Tannehill as I so badly want to believe.....

I think I am following them too closely. I shouldn't care so much about play calling. I would love to be a lukewarm fan but I can't. I have seen a host of characters come in and damage the brand I grew to love as a child. I honestly feel the Fins will relocate. They have poor fan participation, which I understand. They can't get money for a renovated stadium. Just so everyone knows, the NFL just gave the Skins money for renovations of their newer stadium. If I owned the team I would move them to somewhere I could get more return on investment. I wouldnt put it past them to move Miami to LA.
ViolentMonk71

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ovaw8lover wrote:
Judson49 wrote:
ovaw8lover wrote:

Seriously??

They've been stuck in Neutral since 85.....

In two years it will be 30 years without an appearance in the Super Bowl...the list time they made an appearance in the conference Championship was over 20 years ago and they have been to the play-offs once in the last 11 years. This team is the very definition of mediocrity and as long as Ireland is the GM they will continue to be...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: