Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Seattle Seahawks (6-1) @ St. Louis Rams (3-4)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Finchy


Joined: 05 Jun 2013
Posts: 1167
Location: Wee Britain
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Seattle Seahawks (6-1) @ St. Louis Rams (3-4) Reply with quote









http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-d-Hf5Zzn4
_________________
#freebendtner


Last edited by Finchy on Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 26321
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was just going to ask if someone could do this, thank you.
_________________


wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Finchy


Joined: 05 Jun 2013
Posts: 1167
Location: Wee Britain
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harvin isn't playing, but Pete expects Wagner will.
_________________
#freebendtner
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ring Worm Sherm


Joined: 27 Apr 2013
Posts: 970
Location: PNW
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't expect Harvin to play. I don't think we need him this week anyways.
_________________


“Its pay back, Russell Wilson"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 26321
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harvin Shouldn't be playing this week
_________________


wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Dools=hawks


Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 2690
Location: What's next?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a message saying harvin was out for monday and he is day to day on his return
_________________
Go Hawks!

WINTER IS COMING
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sirensong


Joined: 13 Mar 2007
Posts: 1101
Location: Vancouver BC
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad Harvin isnt playing, Id sit him next week as well no matter how ready he is.

Hopefully we don't walk into this game too overconfident. They have some playmakers on D and tho Bradford is out Cook is the type of TE that could torch us.

That said we damn well better win and in impressive fashion.
_________________
L.O.B.- D!CK, BOOM BOOM, ET, BB.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iRaMs


Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 3437
Location: Teletran 1
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey just stopping by to congratulate you guys on the win! Anyway good luck on the rest of the season! iRaMs out!


P.S. SoS has a really dumb face, but not as dumb as took is! Bahahahaahaa bazinga!

#Drunk
_________________
Jared Cook: MIA

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
canucks9314


Joined: 31 Dec 2009
Posts: 949
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quinn is gonna destroy Mcquistan. Hopefully we don't have to pass much this game.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iRaMs


Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 3437
Location: Teletran 1
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

canucks9314 wrote:
Quinn is gonna destroy Mcquistan. Hopefully we don't have to pass much this game.


He will have wilson-kabobs!
_________________
Jared Cook: MIA

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iRaMs


Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 3437
Location: Teletran 1
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I set forth a challenge! A challenge of the drink! Which one of you weak livered seahawks has the gall to challenge me?
_________________
Jared Cook: MIA

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ring Worm Sherm


Joined: 27 Apr 2013
Posts: 970
Location: PNW
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRaMs wrote:
canucks9314 wrote:
Quinn is gonna destroy Mcquistan. Hopefully we don't have to pass much this game.


He will have wilson-kabobs!


Eh, I think he will have TE help the majority of the game. Russ will elude the pressure anyways hehe Laughing
_________________


“Its pay back, Russell Wilson"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iRaMs


Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 3437
Location: Teletran 1
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ring Worm Sherm wrote:
iRaMs wrote:
canucks9314 wrote:
Quinn is gonna destroy Mcquistan. Hopefully we don't have to pass much this game.


He will have wilson-kabobs!


Eh, I think he will have TE help the majority of the game. Russ will elude the pressure anyways hehe Laughing


He will evade and run into the arms of Chris long! Bahahahaahahahahhahaahahaha
_________________
Jared Cook: MIA

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 43760
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRaMs wrote:
Hey just stopping by to congratulate you guys on the win! Anyway good luck on the rest of the season! iRaMs out!


P.S. SoS has a really dumb face, but not as dumb as took is! Bahahahaahaa bazinga!

#Drunk


Yea. And Imani smells. Also, also, Tatupu has really bad taste in shoes.
_________________

The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 20558
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
iRaMs wrote:
Hey just stopping by to congratulate you guys on the win! Anyway good luck on the rest of the season! iRaMs out!


P.S. SoS has a really dumb face, but not as dumb as took is! Bahahahaahaa bazinga!

#Drunk


Yea. And Imani smells. Also, also, Tatupu has really bad taste in shoes.
hey, jerk. My mom picked out those shoes. Clogs are fashionable
_________________

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 1 of 19

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group