Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 8 Phins vs Pats
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mcmurtry86

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lemmiwinks wrote:
e burning of evidence

And stripping the Pats of a 1st round pick

Quote:
to the new rules implemented to benefit the Patriots.

Funny, because the Polian Rules of 2005 hurt the Pats' style of play

Quote:
If people want to be naive and disagree, then fine. This game was a fix and we were screwed. period.

Yes, it's a grand Pro-Patriots conspiracy. Which is why they had a penalty called on them that had never been called before last week, costing them a win. Obviously rigged.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lemmiwinks wrote:
I've gotta say it. This league is completely and entirely fixed. The officials are crooked and the Patriots are dirty cheaters. I live in Mass and they are on TV every week and week in and week out I watch them cheat to win. I have no doubt in my mind that somebody will come out in 5-10 years and admit that they fixed the games for them. We were the better team today but were raped by bogus calls to allow the Patriots to win at home. It starts at the top and that means Roger Goodell, he is a criminal from the burning of evidence to the new rules implemented to benefit the Patriots. If people want to be naive and disagree, then fine. This game was a fix and we were screwed. period.

Rolling Eyes
Quote:
The batting play in NE is clear to me. #50 illegally bats it forward which you can't do. That is a penalty and correctly ruled. Mike Pereira (@MikePereira)

Catches: 31
Receiving Yards: 246
TD's: 4
Pickle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enough with blaming the refs, the Patriots did get a couple calls go there way but that wasn't why we lost. We came out of that tunnel in the second half with the feel that we already won the game.

The Patriots played a pretty bad game and Brady was not good at all but they still made the plays to beat us. Missing an easy field goal, not blocking on another and letting Patriot players just enter with ease, letting defenders just come at Tannehilll unblocked, not challenging that catch, ect.

This loss is all on the coaching staff and again on the offensive line, our defense played a great game.

Sig: Ivana001
Judson49

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tbperk wrote:
Lemmiwinks wrote:
I've gotta say it. This league is completely and entirely fixed. The officials are crooked and the Patriots are dirty cheaters. I live in Mass and they are on TV every week and week in and week out I watch them cheat to win. I have no doubt in my mind that somebody will come out in 5-10 years and admit that they fixed the games for them. We were the better team today but were raped by bogus calls to allow the Patriots to win at home. It starts at the top and that means Roger Goodell, he is a criminal from the burning of evidence to the new rules implemented to benefit the Patriots. If people want to be naive and disagree, then fine. This game was a fix and we were screwed. period.

Rolling Eyes
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>The batting play in NE is clear to me. #50 illegally bats it forward which you can't do. That is a penalty and correctly ruled.</p>&mdash; Mike Pereira (@MikePereira) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikePereira/statuses/394549934608764928">October 27, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

How did Pereira feel about the 3rd down penalties on Patterson and Wilson?
Manic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha yeah theres alot of ppl whod disagree with Mr Pereira. Also dont think pats fans can compare a correctly ruled call in OT where they had a chance to win before that to our horrible calls. You had a phantom PI call that resulted in 3 points, a def holding on a 3rd down that was BS and led to a TD if i remember correctly, and that BS batting call that led to 7 more points. There is such a thing called momentum in football and with those calls we lost it, and the defense was deflated by them as well.

Pats fans should also remember it was reported we lost a game to balti cus it wasnt called. So we were robbed by that rule as well.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalton wrote:
Lemmiwinks wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing

this is sig worthy

If u came here to gloat after a game called like that, wow its easy to see why u are a Pats fan.

Adopt a Phins 14, 1st Pick Ryan Tannehill
(14 Season Week-13 )
66.5% CMP - 2817 yards -20 TD's - 9 INT's - 92.1 Rat /RUSH 289 Yards 45 Atmts
Sciz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dolphinemidget wrote:
If u came here to gloat after a game called like that, wow its easy to see why u are a Pats fan.
The rush of Patriots fans in this thread is only because Lemmiwinks made a ridiculous post in our forum. I won't condone the behavior, but it's not like they're all coming in here unprovoked.
fasel1515

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brutally called game all one-sided. It wasn't like the refs were inept or else it would even out but when one team gets every single call it is a little suspicious. Pats fans that try to deny that are lunatics.
Sciz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fasel1515 wrote:
Brutally called game all one-sided. It wasn't like the refs were inept or else it would even out but when one team gets every single call it is a little suspicious. Pats fans that try to deny that are lunatics.
The Patriots did not get every single call.
Judson49

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sciz wrote:
fasel1515 wrote:
The Patriots did not get every single call.

It was a poorly called game, and in the Pats favour, I don't see that you can debate that.
cddolphin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pats fans conveniently ignoring two HORRIBLE 3rd down calls.

Invisible PI
Non-existent hold (within 5 yards of LOS)
And the defender was attempting to scoop the ball towards himself, watch the replay or get your eyes checked.

Refs had a major hand in the loss today.

Oh Man we are so Miami Dolphin!
goldfishwars

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cddolphin wrote:

Invisible PI
And the defender was attempting to scoop the ball towards himself, watch the replay or get your eyes checked.

There was a non-existent hold on a Gronk touchdown too.
cddolphin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goldfishwars wrote:
cddolphin wrote:

Invisible PI

Come up with 2 more penalties that resulted in points (or a loss thereof) and we'll call it even, then.

cddolphin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On another note. Belichick come out in the 2nd half and completely outcoached Joe "The Clap" Philbin. Those blitzes completely confused our OTs, who were playing at new spots (or a new team) and weren't ready for it. Before the half they were both playing surprisingly well.

goldfishwars

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cddolphin wrote:
goldfishwars wrote:
cddolphin wrote:

Invisible PI

Come up with 2 more penalties that resulted in points (or a loss thereof) and we'll call it even, then.

PI call was a joke, I agree.

The other looked like a batted ball in real-time (which is all the refs have) and a marginal call on the replay - I can see why it was called, especially as the ball traveled about 15 yards.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: