Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bills @ Saints - GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BillsGuy82


Joined: 16 Jan 2007
Posts: 8988
Location: Niagara Falls
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tk3 wrote:
LeeEvans wrote:
That is a really rough call against NO. When the defender goes at Thad he is already commited when Thad scrunches up and braces for the hit. Thad kind of goes into the hit and the NO defender does not aim for him.


I agree.. As much as I hate losing I am more embarrassed by how unreasonable some of our fans in here are with their complaints..


The only time you come into the GDT's is to [inappropriate/removed] about EJ Manuel, correct other posters views/opinions or complain about the team

No where to be found when things are good lol Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Thelonebillsfan


Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Posts: 8977
Location: In the ether
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DKTurtle51 wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
Freddy had it. His body was clearly across to the point where the football had to have broken it.
Looked like it, but it wasn't clear. Why there aren't cameras looking straight down the goal line from both sides is beyond me.


I wondered that for a long time. Eventually I came to the conclusion that the NFL wants the camera angles to be iffy like that because it adds drama. And drama means more talking points. And more talking points mean more media relevance.
_________________

Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thelonebillsfan


Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Posts: 8977
Location: In the ether
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robey you're GOT to make that play man. Confused
_________________

Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thelonebillsfan


Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Posts: 8977
Location: In the ether
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an awful spot.
_________________

Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trentwannabe


Joined: 28 Dec 2007
Posts: 3366
Location: Igloo, Canada
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thelonebillsfan wrote:
What an awful spot.


agreed. we will win this challenge.
_________________
R.I.P. You will be missed. #BillsMafia
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BillsGuy82


Joined: 16 Jan 2007
Posts: 8988
Location: Niagara Falls
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy, I sure hope Marrone is right here, our timeouts will be all but dead
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Thelonebillsfan


Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Posts: 8977
Location: In the ether
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
What an awful spot.


agreed. we will win this challenge.

Not only did we stop him sort. But he never extended the ball to break the first down YTG.
_________________

Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thelonebillsfan


Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Posts: 8977
Location: In the ether
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a freaking load.
_________________

Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigbadbuff23835


Joined: 22 Sep 2008
Posts: 8650
Location: NY
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a bad challenge. It was blown dead by the official. You aren't going to win that.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
DKTurtle51


Joined: 17 Feb 2007
Posts: 4953
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couple bad challenges IMO. Bad way to spend your challenges and TOs.
_________________

^^^NickChowaniec^^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Thelonebillsfan


Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Posts: 8977
Location: In the ether
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great. Now we only have one TO left. That totally wont be useful later. Rolling Eyes
_________________

Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BillsGuy82


Joined: 16 Jan 2007
Posts: 8988
Location: Niagara Falls
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DKTurtle51 wrote:
Couple bad challenges IMO. Bad way to spend your challenges and TOs.


Yea, I hope it doesn't bite us in the [inappropriate/removed]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Tk3


Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 1961
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
Tk3 wrote:
LeeEvans wrote:
That is a really rough call against NO. When the defender goes at Thad he is already commited when Thad scrunches up and braces for the hit. Thad kind of goes into the hit and the NO defender does not aim for him.


I agree.. As much as I hate losing I am more embarrassed by how unreasonable some of our fans in here are with their complaints..


The only time you come into the GDT's is to [inappropriate/removed] about EJ Manuel, correct other posters views/opinions or complain about the team

No where to be found when things are good lol Rolling Eyes


I praise the players who are doing well.. Dareus, Stevie, Freddy/Spiller, Kiko, both Williams.. I am not solely a negative poster..

I don't see you complaining about the people who are bashing the o-line or Thad Lewis..


I watch the games as a football fan and make my judgments based on what I see.. I do not just blindly assume that every penalty called against us is a bad call and every non call is poor officiating.. Just like I do not blindly assume EJ will be our franchise QB when he has shown me nothing yet to prove it..

Don't hate me for calling it like I see it..
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thelonebillsfan


Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Posts: 8977
Location: In the ether
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh. Good. And an awful punt. Rolling Eyes
_________________

Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BillsGuy82


Joined: 16 Jan 2007
Posts: 8988
Location: Niagara Falls
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tk3 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
Tk3 wrote:
LeeEvans wrote:
That is a really rough call against NO. When the defender goes at Thad he is already commited when Thad scrunches up and braces for the hit. Thad kind of goes into the hit and the NO defender does not aim for him.


I agree.. As much as I hate losing I am more embarrassed by how unreasonable some of our fans in here are with their complaints..


The only time you come into the GDT's is to [inappropriate/removed] about EJ Manuel, correct other posters views/opinions or complain about the team

No where to be found when things are good lol Rolling Eyes


I praise the players who are doing well.. Dareus, Stevie, Freddy/Spiller, Kiko, both Williams.. I am not solely a negative poster..

I don't see you complaining about the people who are bashing the o-line or Thad Lewis..


I watch the games as a football fan and make my judgments based on what I see.. I do not just blindly assume that every penalty called against us is a bad call and every non call is poor officiating.. Just like I do not blindly assume EJ will be our franchise QB when he has shown me nothing yet to prove it..

Don't hate me for calling it like I see it..


Like Tyler Bray Laughing

Anyways that INT sucked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group