Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 8 GDT: Jets @ Bengals
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jetsman82

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember when we wanted Vontaze Burfict?

This whole scouting thing must be harder than it seems.
It has been quite a privileged chat or work with you guys. From time to time.. From Craziness to Serious-mindedness.. From Troll to Boredom.. From Babes to Jets. From Foreigner to American.. Whatever!
green24

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsman82 wrote:
Remember when we wanted Vontaze Burfict?

This whole scouting thing must be harder than it seems.

I wanted Sanu too.

The Bengals are a Jets forum man crush dream team.
Davey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In seeing how the Bengals have built their team recently I almost feel like they just take their draft boards from the internet/TV "expert" conventional wisdom. Because their valuations of players and public perception of talent valuation seems to be pretty much on the same page. I feel like players they've capitalized in drafting like Maualuga, Michael Johnson, Carlos Dunlap and Geno Atkins were players that fans that followed the draft held in a higher regard than they were viewed in league circles.
green24

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davey wrote:
In seeing how the Bengals have built their team recently I almost feel like they just take their draft boards from the internet/TV "expert" conventional wisdom. Because their valuations of players and public perception of talent valuation seems to be pretty much on the same page. I feel like players they've capitalized in drafting like Maualuga, Michael Johnson, Carlos Dunlap and Geno Atkins were players that fans that followed the draft held in a higher regard than they were viewed in league circles.

They're known from that. They'll always take the guys in the sixth round that everyone had going in the third round. Last year, they drafted George Iloka and Marvin Jones at the end of the fifth round and Vontaze Burfict as a UDFA.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
Page 20 of 20

Jump to: