Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

W8 GDT: Arizona Cardinals (3-4) vs. Atlanta Falcons (2-4)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
tech2186


Joined: 01 Jan 2008
Posts: 4400
Location: Dawg House
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
BeeperKing wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
BeeperKing wrote:
NEWSFLASH EVERYONE!


Quarterbacks sometimes throw interceptions. General Managers sometimes don't hit on their seventh round picks. That doesn't make them bad at all.


For a team that doesn't actually have that good of a history, Falcons fans are some of the most spoiled NFL fans in the whole league.
How many picks has he "hit" on in 6 yrs besides Ryan and Julio??


Are we seriously going over this again?

-Ryan
-Julio
-Spoon
-Trufant (yup, he's a hit)
-DeCoud
-Moore
-Bierrmann

And that's just some of them. And not including some of the genius moves he's made in FA.

Why do I respond to these posts again?


Beeper, seriously? Cmon man you have common sense. THere are only 2 elite players on that list. Spoon and Moore are above average players but they aren't elite. Trufant is TBD and Kroy is good for a 5th rounder. DeCoud is not good. Look at TD's last 1st and 2nd round picks the last three years. They haven't been great. And that's why this team has suffered in certain positions..


Spoon and moore are well above average, both bordering on elte. Decoud is above average. Outside of jerry his 1st rouund picks have been right on, his 2nd round picks have been good too.,


Moore is bordering elite. Spoon? Not so much. He is above average and that is all he is. Maybe it's our system but he doesn't impact a game the way Moore has shown he can. Not to mention Spoon is injured a lot. So you have to factor that in because if you aren't on the field you can't be elite.

1st round picks under TD
2008 Matt Ryan
2008 Sam Baker
2009 Peria Jerry
2010 Sean Weatherspoon
2011 Julio Jones
2012 No pick
2013 Desmond Trufant

2nd round Picks

2008 Curtis Lofton
2009 William Moore
2010 No pick
2011 No Pick
2012 Peter Konz
2013 Robert Alford


Looking at this list shows me that we haven't valued the 2nd round a lot over the past few years and out of the 2nd round only 3 players are on the team and 2 start. Konz and Alford are TBD. And Konz isn't looking that great.

As for the 1st round, Ryan and Julio were home runs but even Rich McKay could of made those picks. Jerry is a bust and Spoon is an above average complementary player at a position that can't greatly impact the game in a 4-3. . I love Julio but you have to think if giving up your 1st rounder and 2nd rounders was the right thing to do because now you don't have that draft depth on your team and this is what results.


Lofton left in FA, doesnt change the fact that he was a hit. And i dont think you understand what average level players are in the NFL. Both Spoon and Moore are well, well above that. I see 1 bust, one poor pick and a bunch of other good looking ones.

As far as jones go, id rather get a game changer than just a bunch of solid guys. The Rams did that and look how theyre doing, not to hot, right? How are the BRowns making out with all those picks?


Your argument is moot. The Rams and the Browns have one thing in common. Their QB is not elite or even above average. Bradford and Weeden, Campbell, Hoyer or whoever are not winning caliber QBs. If they had above average QB's then they would be competitive because their teams have talent and depth.
_________________


ROO to all the Nasty Que Dogs!! I love my Omega Psi Phi!!!
University of Georgia Class of 2008
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GSUeagles14


Joined: 21 Jan 2011
Posts: 6058
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
TD looks like a true idiot. Both Taylor and Ellington are killing us and he could of drafted both of them to groom and instead he picks up a 30 plus RB who has missed half of the season.


Are we going to criticize TD for every player we don't draft that plays well against us? Great logic.


TD is in charge of personnel on this team. He gets the blame. That is how business works And this is a business. This team does not have the personnel to be a top end competitive team. This isn't new. This team has scratched and gotten by the last couple of years but has always lost in the playoffs because of a poor defense and mediocre Oline play. Now that we have lost veterans it is showing the true holes this team has had from the beginning except they can't be overcome.

The logic is consistent with what is happening. If you want to remain in denial then that is fine. I am not here to convince you. If 21-6 isn't enough then nothing will. The Falcons look over matched and are being out coached. And this is something that happens a lot unfortunately. We don't have one elite Defensive player and our we have 3 elite players on Offense and two of them are injured. You can't play winning football with no depth. That is TD's fault whether you like it or not. I am not making anything up. That is the truth.


Not with the injuries we have. Healthy? You bet your [inappropriate/removed] we do.

If we had the vets before, and now our holes are showing, did we have the holes with the vets or not?

So everytime we lose we should blame TD for not drafting the opposing teams players that do well?

I'm not saying TD isn't at fault, but to say TD is the only reason this team is not playing well, then I should not even dignify you with a response. Believe it or not, injuries are not helping us this year.


I would love to continue a battle of wits with you but you are clearly unarmed. Injuries? LOLOLOL Every team has injuries. That is not an excuse. And this team didn't look great before the injuries. Can Julio and Roddy play Defense? Is Kroy the ALL PRO that we need? How about Hall of fame prospect Mike Johnson? You are a great comedian...lol


There's 2-3 people who just seem to bring this forum down and it's sad. The stupidity some people have is embarrassing.

Not every injury is the same and no team has racked up injuries to the quality players and key positions we have.


Who are you to dictate who is "stupid" and who brings the forum down? You have some inferiority complex but it just makes you look very ignorant.

If you have a different opinion about football express it. Otherwise we don't care to hear you personal opinion on who should be in the forum. You don't control that and if you did no one would be apart of that dumpster fire.

And back to football!


I never said who should be on the forum, just that its sad that those with stupid opinions bring it down. Part of the definition of stupid is "lacking common sense".... thats all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9746
Location: europe
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
Where Double D's > Fitz
Double D's: 5 REC, 77 YDS, 15.4 AVG, 1 TD
Fitz: 4 REC, 48 YDS, 12.0 AVG, 1 TD
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GSUeagles14


Joined: 21 Jan 2011
Posts: 6058
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
BeeperKing wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
BeeperKing wrote:
NEWSFLASH EVERYONE!


Quarterbacks sometimes throw interceptions. General Managers sometimes don't hit on their seventh round picks. That doesn't make them bad at all.


For a team that doesn't actually have that good of a history, Falcons fans are some of the most spoiled NFL fans in the whole league.
How many picks has he "hit" on in 6 yrs besides Ryan and Julio??


Are we seriously going over this again?

-Ryan
-Julio
-Spoon
-Trufant (yup, he's a hit)
-DeCoud
-Moore
-Bierrmann

And that's just some of them. And not including some of the genius moves he's made in FA.

Why do I respond to these posts again?


Beeper, seriously? Cmon man you have common sense. THere are only 2 elite players on that list. Spoon and Moore are above average players but they aren't elite. Trufant is TBD and Kroy is good for a 5th rounder. DeCoud is not good. Look at TD's last 1st and 2nd round picks the last three years. They haven't been great. And that's why this team has suffered in certain positions..


Spoon and moore are well above average, both bordering on elte. Decoud is above average. Outside of jerry his 1st rouund picks have been right on, his 2nd round picks have been good too.,


Moore is bordering elite. Spoon? Not so much. He is above average and that is all he is. Maybe it's our system but he doesn't impact a game the way Moore has shown he can. Not to mention Spoon is injured a lot. So you have to factor that in because if you aren't on the field you can't be elite.

1st round picks under TD
2008 Matt Ryan
2008 Sam Baker
2009 Peria Jerry
2010 Sean Weatherspoon
2011 Julio Jones
2012 No pick
2013 Desmond Trufant

2nd round Picks

2008 Curtis Lofton
2009 William Moore
2010 No pick
2011 No Pick
2012 Peter Konz
2013 Robert Alford


Looking at this list shows me that we haven't valued the 2nd round a lot over the past few years and out of the 2nd round only 3 players are on the team and 2 start. Konz and Alford are TBD. And Konz isn't looking that great.

As for the 1st round, Ryan and Julio were home runs but even Rich McKay could of made those picks. Jerry is a bust and Spoon is an above average complementary player at a position that can't greatly impact the game in a 4-3. . I love Julio but you have to think if giving up your 1st rounder and 2nd rounders was the right thing to do because now you don't have that draft depth on your team and this is what results.


Lofton left in FA, doesnt change the fact that he was a hit. And i dont think you understand what average level players are in the NFL. Both Spoon and Moore are well, well above that. I see 1 bust, one poor pick and a bunch of other good looking ones.

As far as jones go, id rather get a game changer than just a bunch of solid guys. The Rams did that and look how theyre doing, not to hot, right? How are the BRowns making out with all those picks?


Your argument is moot. The Rams and the Browns have one thing in common. Their QB is not elite or even above average. Bradford and Weeden, Campbell, Hoyer or whoever are not winning caliber QBs. If they had above average QB's then they would be competitive because their teams have talent and depth.


The Rams have not much in the way of pass catching threats, no real good RB, and their pass d have been some of the worse in the league. Cleveland Basically has 1 offensive threat and an above average defense. Both teams have serious holes, even excluding the QB position.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BeeperKing


Joined: 10 Feb 2013
Posts: 4118
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not going to respond to most of that drivel, but three things caught my eye:

- TD taking Ryan wasn't an easy choice at all. Ryan was considered a meh prospect and most Falcon fans wanted Glenn Dorsey and Brian Brohm. Same with analysts (besides Mayock). TD pulled the trigger on Ryan and it worked out in the long run.

- Very, very few GMs would have the cajones to pull off that trade for Julio. Very, very few.

- Spoon is a top-5 4-3 OLB when healthy. Before this, he's missed only a few games. That's not injury prone.
_________________


Daboyle250 on the sig

Foster a Falcon '14: Julio Jones

FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
terrell123


Joined: 08 Jan 2008
Posts: 4627
Location: Atlanta
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
BeeperKing wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
BeeperKing wrote:
NEWSFLASH EVERYONE!


Quarterbacks sometimes throw interceptions. General Managers sometimes don't hit on their seventh round picks. That doesn't make them bad at all.


For a team that doesn't actually have that good of a history, Falcons fans are some of the most spoiled NFL fans in the whole league.
How many picks has he "hit" on in 6 yrs besides Ryan and Julio??


Are we seriously going over this again?

-Ryan
-Julio
-Spoon
-Trufant (yup, he's a hit)
-DeCoud
-Moore
-Bierrmann

And that's just some of them. And not including some of the genius moves he's made in FA.

Why do I respond to these posts again?


Beeper, seriously? Cmon man you have common sense. THere are only 2 elite players on that list. Spoon and Moore are above average players but they aren't elite. Trufant is TBD and Kroy is good for a 5th rounder. DeCoud is not good. Look at TD's last 1st and 2nd round picks the last three years. They haven't been great. And that's why this team has suffered in certain positions..


Spoon and moore are well above average, both bordering on elte. Decoud is above average. Outside of jerry his 1st rouund picks have been right on, his 2nd round picks have been good too.,
Spoon and Moore well above avg? Hell, Spoon is out more than he plays. Moore's a hard hitter, but an elite safety, he is not. Not even gonna comment on Decoud. Not worth it. And Baker was right on?? Ok... And how do we know Julio's foot(that was bad b4 we traded those picks for him) wont linger throughout his career? We don't. Hell that might end up being the worst move yet..........considering the way our o and d lines look, and what we gave up for him. Weapons don't mean jack, when you cant protect or get after the opposing qb. I mean who pays an (immobile) qb that much $ and throws a high school oline out there to protect him? Shouldve been building these lines up since Ryans rookie year when we went 11-5. Adding Gonzo, Julio, Jackson, etc...... means nothing when you haven't shored up the lines. But anyway......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lentz33


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 2639
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeeperKing wrote:
I'm not going to respond to most of that drivel, but three things caught my eye:

- TD taking Ryan wasn't an easy choice at all. Ryan was considered a meh prospect and most Falcon fans wanted Glenn Dorsey and Brian Brohm. Same with analysts (besides Mayock). TD pulled the trigger on Ryan and it worked out in the long run.

- Very, very few GMs would have the cajones to pull off that trade for Julio. Very, very few.

- Spoon is a top-5 4-3 OLB when healthy. Before this, he's missed only a few games. That's not injury prone.


Just stop replying. I stopped reading what he says. Such a joke.
_________________


Adopt-a-Falcon: Matt Ryan - 76-111 68.4% 965 yards 7 TDs 3 INTs 105.2 QB Rating
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
terrell123


Joined: 08 Jan 2008
Posts: 4627
Location: Atlanta
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
SpoonFed56 wrote:
for a superbowl or bust year, we put out a patchwork oline guarding out 100mil QB Laughing Laughing

(this statement has nothing to do w/ injuries nor does it mean I don't like Ryan, since some of you will assume that)
Exactly. That's ALL on TD.


Yea. I mean, he could he not see in the future and see two starters go down to injury. MORON, should be fired.
Hell, Baker looked just as bad as Holmes. What other starter you talking about? Mike Johnson? Puleeze. Oline was gonna be horrible with em or without em.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BeeperKing


Joined: 10 Feb 2013
Posts: 4118
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
BeeperKing wrote:
I'm not going to respond to most of that drivel, but three things caught my eye:

- TD taking Ryan wasn't an easy choice at all. Ryan was considered a meh prospect and most Falcon fans wanted Glenn Dorsey and Brian Brohm. Same with analysts (besides Mayock). TD pulled the trigger on Ryan and it worked out in the long run.

- Very, very few GMs would have the cajones to pull off that trade for Julio. Very, very few.

- Spoon is a top-5 4-3 OLB when healthy. Before this, he's missed only a few games. That's not injury prone.


Just stop replying. I stopped reading what he says. Such a joke.


I keep getting pulled back in. Very Happy
_________________


Daboyle250 on the sig

Foster a Falcon '14: Julio Jones

FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tech2186


Joined: 01 Jan 2008
Posts: 4400
Location: Dawg House
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeeperKing wrote:
I'm not going to respond to most of that drivel, but three things caught my eye:

- TD taking Ryan wasn't an easy choice at all. Ryan was considered a meh prospect and most Falcon fans wanted Glenn Dorsey and Brian Brohm. Same with analysts (besides Mayock). TD pulled the trigger on Ryan and it worked out in the long run.

- Very, very few GMs would have the cajones to pull off that trade for Julio. Very, very few.

- Spoon is a top-5 4-3 OLB when healthy. Before this, he's missed only a few games. That's not injury prone.


Ryan was the #1 QB prospect in 2008. What are you talking about? Just because Falcons fans wanted someone doesn't change the fact that prospect and talent wise Ryan was projected to be the #1 QB and they were right. Where is Brohm now? That pick was not difficult at all. Falcons had no QB. They had to take that chance.

Very very few GM's would not do that because it isn't smart. You don't win in this league by giving away draft picks. People always said TD comes from the Pats organization and does things the Pats way. Well from his drafting philosophy doesnt seem that way. Pats collect picks. Falcons seem to give them away.
_________________


ROO to all the Nasty Que Dogs!! I love my Omega Psi Phi!!!
University of Georgia Class of 2008
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GSUeagles14


Joined: 21 Jan 2011
Posts: 6058
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:
BeeperKing wrote:
I'm not going to respond to most of that drivel, but three things caught my eye:

- TD taking Ryan wasn't an easy choice at all. Ryan was considered a meh prospect and most Falcon fans wanted Glenn Dorsey and Brian Brohm. Same with analysts (besides Mayock). TD pulled the trigger on Ryan and it worked out in the long run.

- Very, very few GMs would have the cajones to pull off that trade for Julio. Very, very few.

- Spoon is a top-5 4-3 OLB when healthy. Before this, he's missed only a few games. That's not injury prone.


Ryan was the #1 QB prospect in 2008. What are you talking about? Just because Falcons fans wanted someone doesn't change the fact that prospect and talent wise Ryan was projected to be the #1 QB and they were right. Where is Brohm now? That pick was not difficult at all. Falcons had no QB. They had to take that chance.

Very very few GM's would not do that because it isn't smart. You don't win in this league by giving away draft picks. People always said TD comes from the Pats organization and does things the Pats way. Well from his drafting philosophy doesnt seem that way. Pats collect picks. Falcons seem to give them away.


Tampa won 10 year ago doing that very thing... Response?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BeeperKing


Joined: 10 Feb 2013
Posts: 4118
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:
BeeperKing wrote:
I'm not going to respond to most of that drivel, but three things caught my eye:

- TD taking Ryan wasn't an easy choice at all. Ryan was considered a meh prospect and most Falcon fans wanted Glenn Dorsey and Brian Brohm. Same with analysts (besides Mayock). TD pulled the trigger on Ryan and it worked out in the long run.

- Very, very few GMs would have the cajones to pull off that trade for Julio. Very, very few.

- Spoon is a top-5 4-3 OLB when healthy. Before this, he's missed only a few games. That's not injury prone.


Ryan was the #1 QB prospect in 2008. What are you talking about? Just because Falcons fans wanted someone doesn't change the fact that prospect and talent wise Ryan was projected to be the #1 QB and they were right. Where is Brohm now? That pick was not difficult at all. Falcons had no QB. They had to take that chance.

Very very few GM's would not do that because it isn't smart. You don't win in this league by giving away draft picks. People always said TD comes from the Pats organization and does things the Pats way. Well from his drafting philosophy doesnt seem that way. Pats collect picks. Falcons seem to give them away.



He was the #1 QB prospect in a QB weak draft. Like Geno this year.
_________________


Daboyle250 on the sig

Foster a Falcon '14: Julio Jones

FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
terrell123


Joined: 08 Jan 2008
Posts: 4627
Location: Atlanta
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I know is when I watch the Falcons defense, the word "elite" is the last word that comes to mind. No matter which player we're talking about. Moore might be the best player on the defense, but that aint saying much. Spoon is an afterthought in my mind. Always on the sideline.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
terrell123


Joined: 08 Jan 2008
Posts: 4627
Location: Atlanta
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeeperKing wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
BeeperKing wrote:
I'm not going to respond to most of that drivel, but three things caught my eye:

- TD taking Ryan wasn't an easy choice at all. Ryan was considered a meh prospect and most Falcon fans wanted Glenn Dorsey and Brian Brohm. Same with analysts (besides Mayock). TD pulled the trigger on Ryan and it worked out in the long run.

- Very, very few GMs would have the cajones to pull off that trade for Julio. Very, very few.

- Spoon is a top-5 4-3 OLB when healthy. Before this, he's missed only a few games. That's not injury prone.


Ryan was the #1 QB prospect in 2008. What are you talking about? Just because Falcons fans wanted someone doesn't change the fact that prospect and talent wise Ryan was projected to be the #1 QB and they were right. Where is Brohm now? That pick was not difficult at all. Falcons had no QB. They had to take that chance.

Very very few GM's would not do that because it isn't smart. You don't win in this league by giving away draft picks. People always said TD comes from the Pats organization and does things the Pats way. Well from his drafting philosophy doesnt seem that way. Pats collect picks. Falcons seem to give them away.



He was the #1 QB prospect in a QB weak draft. Like Geno this year.
#1 QB + Team Captain + Need a face of the franchise + Need a QB because we have no QB = Easy pick for TD. And Ryan was ranked waaaaaay higher than Geno was this year. Puleeze....

Last edited by terrell123 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tech2186


Joined: 01 Jan 2008
Posts: 4400
Location: Dawg House
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
BeeperKing wrote:
I'm not going to respond to most of that drivel, but three things caught my eye:

- TD taking Ryan wasn't an easy choice at all. Ryan was considered a meh prospect and most Falcon fans wanted Glenn Dorsey and Brian Brohm. Same with analysts (besides Mayock). TD pulled the trigger on Ryan and it worked out in the long run.

- Very, very few GMs would have the cajones to pull off that trade for Julio. Very, very few.

- Spoon is a top-5 4-3 OLB when healthy. Before this, he's missed only a few games. That's not injury prone.


Ryan was the #1 QB prospect in 2008. What are you talking about? Just because Falcons fans wanted someone doesn't change the fact that prospect and talent wise Ryan was projected to be the #1 QB and they were right. Where is Brohm now? That pick was not difficult at all. Falcons had no QB. They had to take that chance.

Very very few GM's would not do that because it isn't smart. You don't win in this league by giving away draft picks. People always said TD comes from the Pats organization and does things the Pats way. Well from his drafting philosophy doesnt seem that way. Pats collect picks. Falcons seem to give them away.


Tampa won 10 year ago doing that very thing... Response?


The fact that you use one team as an example proves my point and your ignorance. Tampa Bay's core players that helped win them that superbowl: Lynch, Sapp, Brooks, Barber, Quarles, Kelly and Jackson were all drafted by the Bucs. Most of there Defensive starters were draft picks by the organization. And that SB team was known for their Defense not Offense.

Which proves my point. You win by building in the draft. If you didn't Daniel Snyder would have 3-4 SB rings by now. He is the king of mortgaging draft picks for players and bringing in FA's. Drafting is def a gamble but you have a good to great draft year by year if you want to stay relevant.
_________________


ROO to all the Nasty Que Dogs!! I love my Omega Psi Phi!!!
University of Georgia Class of 2008
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group