Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Possible signing this year?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scottonatable

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:13 am    Post subject: Possible signing this year? Reply with quote

Texans have released 3 players for smoking pot at a team hotel while in Kansas City. De Sam Montgomery (3rd round pick) LSU, RB Cierre Woods from ND and some other guy. We are already the laughing stock but I think we should pick up those two big name college players and see if they can do anything for us. We lost Martin and having another DE wouldn't hurt. Both have talent.

Sign them for a year or 2 and see what happens? Or don't touch them. What's your input?
Buc Ball

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Montgomery screams character concerns. He turned up overweight and out of shape for OTAs and now this? I think he would be lucky to land a job anywhere. Working alongside McCoy and some of the leaders on our defence would be good for him, but we don't sign these types of individuals. It shows how much the Texans value him when he was a 3rd rounder this year.

Lavonte David

117 Tackles
6 Sacks
5 Interception
14 Pass Breakups
1 Safety
1 Ridiculous Fine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: