You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Sprole's Replacment
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shockeyfan88

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Sprole's Replacment Reply with quote

Know it's early to think ahead to the offseason with the season that we are having but I think we should think about grooming someone to take over the Reggie Bush/Sprole's role on offense. Someone like De'Anothy Thomas or Dri Archer would be perfect in the 4 round if still available. What do y'all think?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind going with another Vet. Most probably will not agree because of fumbling issues but I'd love to acquire Trendon Holiday. I really believe the fumbling can be fixed and he has all the tools to fit that Sproles mode.
Sec104row6

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we really need an unproven, undersized RB? LMAO...5'7" 175 lbs....

The draft is still 6months away and no one knows when we'll pick or who will be available.

Seems like every time the saints make a first down someone wants to hold a "mock" draft in here. Funny..
navysaintsfan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sec104row6 wrote:

The draft is still 6months away and no one knows when we'll pick or who will be available.

Seems like every time the saints make a first down someone wants to hold a "mock" draft in here. Funny..

This is a football forum with a heavy emphasis on Drafts and Mock Drafts. Get used to it...or don't read them.

#BRINGBACKRITA #FIREPAYTON
domepatrol91

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sec104row6 wrote:

You realize what site you're on, right?

Football's FUTURE.
domepatrol91

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louisianapride wrote:
I wouldn't mind going with another Vet. Most probably will not agree because of fumbling issues but I'd love to acquire Trendon Holiday. I really believe the fumbling can be fixed and he has all the tools to fit that Sproles mode.

So I can suffer a mini-heart attack every time he touches the ball, just like the Bush days? No thanks. Laughing

I still think Cadet is the staff's answer, but I don't know if he's got it. I could see us running with him for a year, that falling on it's face and us investing a high pick on a guy like that next draft.
unfsaint

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

domepatrol91 wrote:
Louisianapride wrote:

So I can suffer a mini-heart attack every time he touches the ball, just like the Bush days? No thanks. Laughing

I still think Cadet is the staff's answer, but I don't know if he's got it. I could see us running with him for a year, that falling on it's face and us investing a high pick on a guy like that next draft.

agreed. cadet is a slow twitch guy. not even close to Sproles
Sec104row6

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

navysaintsfan wrote:
Sec104row6 wrote:

This is a football forum with a heavy emphasis on Drafts and Mock Drafts. Get used to it...or don't read them.

LMAO...talking about draft choices 6 months before the draft and (obviously) not even knowing when the team will pick...Sure..sure..that's useful and productive...LMAO..carry on....

domepatrol91 wrote:

Football's FUTURE.

..and since no one knows the "future" you're pissing in the wind.

You have to go through the "present" to get to the "future"
I estimate most people are more interested in the present and reality...not some kid's imaginary fantasy scenario from the "future".
Whatever...have fun, kids!
navysaintsfan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sec104row6 wrote:
navysaintsfan wrote:
Sec104row6 wrote:

LMAO...talking about draft choices 6 months before the draft and (obviously) not even knowing when the team will pick...Sure..sure..that's useful and productive...LMAO..carry on....

domepatrol91 wrote:

Football's FUTURE.

..and since no one knows the "future" you're pissing in the wind.

You have to go through the "present" to get to the "future"
I estimate most people are more interested in the present and reality...not some kid's imaginary fantasy scenario from the "future".
Whatever...have fun, kids!

Considering this whole site always has people talking about the draft, you look kind of foolish making this statement. Don't insult us because you don't want to talk about the draft or future prospects. Don't like the talk, stay out of the forum. Trust us, you won't be missed. I don't care how new you are, people like you make the forum a drag. So go find some other forum to [inappropriate/removed] and moan in. You aren't wanted here.

Kids, lol. I'm 30 punk. Get with it and on my level. People talk about the draft. Year round. Move on with your foolishness.

navysaintsfan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.footballsfuture.com/

Go to this main page and tell me who is there...because it is a college player. The headline is... 2014 NFL MOCK DRAFT. Next headline is...2014 NFL PROSPECT RANKINGS!

Sec104row6...do you feel like a clown yet? Because you look like one.

domepatrol91

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welp, I was gonna have fun with that one, but NSF already did. Thanks man. Laughing
navysaintsfan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sec104row6...Mel Kiper just updated his mock draft. He should probably give it up through. Him and his imaginary fantasy scenario from the "future". He should probably give it up though. Middle of the season, where will all of his mock drafts get him? Nowhere is likely.

FLOODx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

mike23md on the sig
shockeyfan88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never intended this when I started this tread but that was great Navy Laughing and I actually think Trindon would be a good fit if not for ball security issues.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shockeyfan88 wrote:
Never intended this when I started this tread but that was great Navy Laughing and I actually think Trindon would be a good fit if not for ball security issues.

I don't think its a problem that cant be fixed. Tiki fixed it so why the hell not. lol

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: