Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

WR/KR Percy Harvin returns to Practice
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CriminalMind

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be great to see him back on the field.
I expect Wilson to put him in positions where his big play ability will come out.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfundle wrote:
vikingsrule wrote:
He will be nursing another injury within a month of being active. Harvin has become intolerant to pain and injuries related to issues stemming from migraines. There is a lot of good research about migraines and the affect on the body, even if he hasn't had a headache in awhile

Was he nursing injuries in 2011?

Why do you go back to 2011? Let's look at 2012 and... Oh... Yikes.

I still don't understand why people are making such a big deal about this.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunderhead wrote:
Perfundle wrote:
vikingsrule wrote:
He will be nursing another injury within a month of being active. Harvin has become intolerant to pain and injuries related to issues stemming from migraines. There is a lot of good research about migraines and the affect on the body, even if he hasn't had a headache in awhile

Who do you root for? Maybe you'll get the chance to see first hand.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Plush

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
smetana34 wrote:
Plush wrote:
The Seahawks have looked like they've been missing that "it" factor all year long on offense. If harvin doesn't fit the bill, no one will.

What is this "it" factor" you speak of

For me, it's a consistent gamebreaking, big play threat. Marshawn doesn't have the speed to be that anymore and nobody on this team can take a 90 yard play to the house.

This
Dunderhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Dunderhead wrote:
Perfundle wrote:
vikingsrule wrote:

I'm a fan of the Packers, I've seen him sometimes... You know, in between the injuries, when he wants to play, if the team is doing well, if he remembers to show up, if he feels he's respected enough, oh and if he ain't got a headache...

I'm also just a football fan. He's a good player when motivated. Good returner too. But he's not Calvin Johnson. He's a slot guy and he's not very big. Kinda got the reliability of a Ferrari.

Still can't believe the Vikes got so much for a guy that gave as many headaches to his team as he got.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunderhead wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Dunderhead wrote:
Perfundle wrote:
vikingsrule wrote:

I'm a fan of the Packers, I've seen him sometimes... You know, in between the injuries, when he wants to play, if the team is doing well, if he remembers to show up, if he feels he's respected enough, oh and if he ain't got a headache...

I'm also just a football fan. He's a good player when motivated. Good returner too. But he's not Calvin Johnson. He's a slot guy and he's not very big. Kinda got the reliability of a Ferrari.

Still can't believe the Vikes got so much for a guy that gave as many headaches to his team as he got.
Randall Cobb is no Calvin Johnson either. He doesn't have an impact for your team?

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Ketchup

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Dunderhead wrote:

Randall Cobb is no Calvin Johnson either. He doesn't have an impact for your team?
Such a good comparison although Cobb is probably a little more polished as a WR at this point. Harvin doesn't have to be Megatron to have a major impact. See Cruz and Cobb. Harvin will have a big impact for the Seahawaks, no doubt in my mind.

Kempes on the custom sig!
Packerraymond

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Dunderhead wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Dunderhead wrote:
Perfundle wrote:
vikingsrule wrote:

I don't think anyone is saying Harvin won't make an impact.

The point is that Cobb (up until a poor tackle took out his knee) didn't have much of an injury concern and rarely makes a peep in the locker room. Harvin has been brittle his whole career and can be a bit of a head case. I am taking a wait and see approach with Harvin in Seattle, he has all the tools to be an impact guy, so long as he stays healthy and happy.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packerraymond wrote:

The point is that Cobb (up until a poor tackle took out his knee) didn't have much of an injury concern and rarely makes a peep in the locker room. Harvin has been brittle his whole career and can be a bit of a head case. I am taking a wait and see approach with Harvin in Seattle, he has all the tools to be an impact guy, so long as he stays healthy and happy.
Up until last year, he missed only 3 games in 3 seasons. He's had some bad injury luck the past two years but it happens. He's not brittle.

Packerraymond

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ketchup wrote:
Packerraymond wrote:

Up until last year, he missed only 3 games in 3 seasons. He's had some bad injury luck the past two years but it happens. He's not brittle.

He was always on the injury list or playing though this or that. He never seemed to be healthy when playing us.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packerraymond wrote:
Ketchup wrote:
Packerraymond wrote:

He was always on the injury list or playing though this or that. He never seemed to be healthy when playing us.
So that would make him the opposite of brittle would it not?

Packerfaninmn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forge wrote:
NFC West getting healthy. This could be a scary time for the rest of the NFL. The seahawks and 49ers at full health will be a nightmare for anyone playing them.

Packers will beat Seattle. 9ers, who knows. Perhaps 3rd times a charm.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packerfaninmn wrote:
Forge wrote:
NFC West getting healthy. This could be a scary time for the rest of the NFL. The seahawks and 49ers at full health will be a nightmare for anyone playing them.

You absolutely would not, seeing as we'd like have the HFA. This isn't the seattle team you played last year

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Ketchup

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Packerfaninmn wrote:
Forge wrote:

You absolutely would not, seeing as we'd like have the HFA. This isn't the seattle team you played last year
So a Packer fan says we would beat Seattle. Ridiculous. Then a Seattle fan says that the Packers absolutely would not. Ridiculous as well.

A Packers/Seahawks matchup could go either way and would be one heck of a game. Acting like one team would easily beat the other is just stupid.

Perfundle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunderhead wrote:
Perfundle wrote:
vikingsrule wrote:

Well, because if he's as pain-intolerant because of his migraines as vikingsrule claims him to be, he would've missed time in 2011, and he didn't.

Last edited by Perfundle on Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 3 of 15

Jump to: