Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Isaac Redman Waived...Kion Wilson resigned
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SlevinKelevra

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the clownshow of cut sign cut sign continues.... Embarassed
Ward4HOF

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now they need to cut Kion, and claim Martez Wilson. I know, suredly one of the 15 teams who drafted ahead of us will take a chance on and claim him before we do, but there's always hope. He's got to be a better option than Kion Wilson.

Props to Jamison on the sweet sig!!!
treat88

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm totally cool seeing Redman get his walking papers. Particularly after he lied about his concussion symptoms.

I appreciate his contributions as a UDFA and at one point I really thought he might have evolved into more than he did.

Thanks and don't let the door hit ya on the way out basically.

"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself."
gatek99

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little change of subject but didnt know where to put this.

Did anyone else notice we signed Devon Wylie to the PS then just released him today?

What happened to this dude. He seemed to have a great rookie season, and now he cant even stay on PS for more than a week?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gotta say, what a disappointment Redman has been the past two seasons. Back in 2011, many thought he could take Mendenhall's job away and be the long term answer at RB. Injuries and whatever else derailed his career. Sad to see him go, but it's the right move as others have played much better than him this preseason and season and he's not needed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ward4HOF wrote:
Now they need to cut Kion, and claim Martez Wilson. I know, suredly one of the 15 teams who drafted ahead of us will take a chance on and claim him before we do, but there's always hope. He's got to be a better option than Kion Wilson.
Martez Wilson signed with the Raiders, why did the Saints cut him? I thought he was productive in his first few years.

I just read how he was struggling to develop and transition to the 3-4 OLB role and had been phased out of their rotation. Still, the guy has a lot of talent to work with and the skill set to play 3-4 OLB. I think the Saints gave up on Wilson too soon, I hope it works out enter for him in Oakland
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: