Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAPT 60: Getting rid of the bad juju
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jfinley88

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My fish died.

RIP Poseidon...

Jan 24 8pm - Jan 25 2:30am
packerjmf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
My fish died.

RIP Poseidon...

Apparently he didn't take after his namesake (or maybe he did if you prefer bad movies). Laughing
Title Town USA

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
My fish died.

RIP Poseidon...

You win him/her at a carnival or something?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title Town USA wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
My fish died.

RIP Poseidon...

I won nothing. Poseidon won 6 and half hours of the most intense love and respect he's ever felt in his life. Unfortunately, my niece had won it (she's down visiting) and went shark fishing with her boyfriend, so she left me with the task of caring for the fish. A bond grew rapidly, but my knowledge of fish care is minimal and I believe by putting him in a larger and more comfortable bowl with new water I may have given him a heart attack. She will be home soon and hopefully she doesn't remember... Crying or Very sad I've never had to flush a fish/brother before.
wgbeethree

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
My fish died.

RIP Poseidon...

Wait, do I have to pretend I care or is that only when equally disposable pets like people's dogs die?

I'm confused on TAPT etiquette.

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Justo knows nothing about sportz

justo wrote:
I would be a terrible coach/anything.
wgbeethree

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
Unfortunately this girl told me she doesn't suck.

If true, I hope the Chiefs win the next five Super Bowls so you can feel half as disappointed as I do hearing that.

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Justo knows nothing about sportz

justo wrote:
I would be a terrible coach/anything.
DavidatMIZZOU

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those old Shawn Kemp shoes in the advertisement. Brings me back man! I was a big fan of Kemp and Payton. I wish the Sonics could have moved like 15 years earlier so I could hit a game. I guess Dallas wasn't much further than OKC. I wish StL had an NBA team. I'd trade the Blues for one (the city probably wouldn't, but I would).

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
DavidatMIZZOU

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wgbeethree wrote:
DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
Unfortunately this girl told me she doesn't suck.

If true, I hope the Chiefs win the next five Super Bowls so you can feel half as disappointed as I do hearing that.

Hoping anyone wins besides the Packers does not compute. It isn't the players on the Chiefs either. It's the fan base that doesn't deserve a winner.

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
Kampman74

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This winter is driving me bonkers. I cannot wait for summer to starts fishing. But I stopped playing video games so I am bored out of my mind right now.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wgbeethree wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
My fish died.

RIP Poseidon...

Wait, do I have to pretend I care or is that only when equally disposable pets like people's dogs die?

I'm confused on TAPT etiquette.
Dogs serve multiple purposes and therefore are not "disposable." But no you don't need to pretend about a fish, especially one that didn't make a whole day.

I feel bad for his niece though.
svp

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can judge people on how they treat pets and animals.

Csraverage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
My fish died.

RIP Poseidon...

I won nothing. Poseidon won 6 and half hours of the most intense love and respect he's ever felt in his life. Unfortunately, my niece had won it (she's down visiting) and went shark fishing with her boyfriend, so she left me with the task of caring for the fish. A bond grew rapidly, but my knowledge of fish care is minimal and I believe by putting him in a larger and more comfortable bowl with new water I may have given him a heart attack. She will be home soon and hopefully she doesn't remember... Crying or Very sad I've never had to flush a fish/brother before.

As someone who received a BETA fish for his birthday a few years ago, I can sympathize.

My Mushu is still kicking but I know his time is nearing. I got him as a surprise and didn't really know what to do with him, however....after gauging how much he eats and poops....I realized he's so much like his daddy.

I'm sorry for your loss brother.

"We don't need luck, Jay will throw us the ball."
ChaRisMa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csraverage wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
My fish died.

RIP Poseidon...

As someone who received a BETA fish for his birthday a few years ago, I can sympathize.

My Mushu is still kicking but I know his time is nearing. I got him as a surprise and didn't really know what to do with him, however....after gauging how much he eats and poops....I realized he's so much like his daddy.

I'm sorry for your loss brother.

Pugger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:
Just a heads up guys, one of our FF own Stylish313 was diagnosed with incurable cancer. Thoughts and prayers for his family would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=540888&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Oh no! Lord, cancer is so terrible. It touches too many of us. If Stylish is still reading these posts my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
Hey Guys, I need your help. CWood posted a little about it already, but I'd like to expand on it and ask for your support.

The Lions and Packers Forums have had their rough moments over the years with the on field play between the two teams, but when it's all said and done we are all just fans, and on a deeper level we are all good people. Now I need your help.

I'm one of the three Lions Forum Moderators, and recently we have all been informed of the devastating news that one of our best veteran posters, Stylish313, has been diagnosed with terminal cancer around the same time of the birth of his 4th son last month. All of his 4 boys are very young. The cancer started in his stomach, and has spread to his lungs. It's stage 4, and while they had him sedated to try to do what they could, they're waking him up enough so that he can communicate because there's nothing left they can do for him.

You can get a full update on the story and his status in the Lions Forum.

I'm going to visit him in the hospital in a day or two. I'd like to have an opportunity to share with him how much love and support can come out of his FootballsFuture family. Please take a moment out of your day to drop by the Lions forum and share a post that I can read to him while visiting him in the hospital. It's a rough time for him and his family, and every little show of support will do a lot to boost his morale and give him strength to fight this cancer.

Check out the Stylish313 thread here.

Oh dear, it appears he won't see any of these posts. What a tragic situation for his family! They are the ones who need the support of everyone. Sad

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 99 of 100

Jump to: