Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 8:Panthers@Bucs Thursday night game
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tallflguy wrote:
This off season should be interesting. Call me crazy, but I think almost everybody with a big contract will be gone including the likes of Carl Nicks, Revis, Vincent Jackson, etc.

You are crazy. The only one who has a chance of leaving is Nicks

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
ABucNBradenton

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is horrible to watch. Sciano was the worst thing to happen to the Bucs in a lonh time.
BBando

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happened to that hard hitting team we watched the first few weeks.

garbage
tallflguy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
tallflguy wrote:
This off season should be interesting. Call me crazy, but I think almost everybody with a big contract will be gone including the likes of Carl Nicks, Revis, Vincent Jackson, etc.

why?

Ownership will justify the moves for the organization from going 0-16. Why have big contracts when your team cannot win a game? It's sucks, but we will be back to a total rebuilding mode once again starting at the QB spot.
scottonatable

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tallflguy wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:
tallflguy wrote:

why?

Ownership will justify the moves for the organization from going 0-16. Why have big contracts when your team cannot win a game? It's sucks, but we will be back to a total rebuilding mode once again starting at the QB spot.

No way this team really only needs a QB. So I doubt they blow up the whole team
ravishingone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoeKG wrote:
ravishingone wrote:
Welp, well on our way to keeping that top 2 pick.

If we have a weaker SoS than the Jags and the same record, we'll get the #1 pick, assuming it's a 2 team race.

People keep saying #2 pick like it's out of reach, but #1 overall is possible.

Oh trust me, I am well aware that #1 overall is not out of reach. I'm trying to temper my expectations. We are well within range of drafting Teddy #1 overall, but to really have a shot at this, Schiano cannot be fired until after the season.
ABucNBradenton

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sucks that this is the game on national tv. I feel bad for the players. Greg Schiano should just resign in hos PC
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tallflguy wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:
tallflguy wrote:

why?

I don't see the point in that. These guys are still in their prime playing good ball... We just need a QB and a good coach to make this team competitive again.. why go into rebuild mode?
tallflguy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scottonatable wrote:
tallflguy wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:
tallflguy wrote:

why?

I just telling you don't be surprise. If this team goes 0-16 the roster will be blown up. The team as you know it now will be completely different in 2014.
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABucNBradenton wrote:
Sucks that this is the game on national tv. I feel bad for the players. Greg Schiano should just resign in hos PC

I feel bad for the fans who are attending the game. I was reading the Tampa Tribune earlier this week and I guess they were having a thing in Tampa where they wanted all the fans to dress up as pirates for this game since its Halloween season.....it looks to me that all the fans actually dressed up and came as pirates to support their team...and they have to sit through this crap

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
SappDaddyDance

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABucNBradenton wrote:

This is the second time Carolina has curb stomp us on National TV. What a joke! Got Glennon Checking down on third and forever and for a second week in a row getting bailed out of interceptions because of the pours secondary

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tallflguy wrote:
scottonatable wrote:
tallflguy wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:
tallflguy wrote:

why?

I just telling you don't be surprise. If this team goes 0-16 the roster will be blown up. The team as you know it now will be completely different in 2014.

Agree, there will be changes, but I can't see them removing established veteran weapons for whomever the young QB might be. I can certainly see one of the guards gone, but no way Revis is going. Giving up a first round draft pick and $16 million for one season is pretty unreasonable.
tallflguy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
tallflguy wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:
tallflguy wrote:

why?

I don't see the point in that. These guys are still in their prime playing good ball... We just need a QB and a good coach to make this team competitive again.. why go into rebuild mode?

Just look at it if you a owner. You have relative talented team that cannot win a game. For similar results you could field a team with lesser talent and save money in the process. The Glazers are not going to keep on high price players if the team itself cannot compete.
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really wish that they would have a "garbage time" stat... I hate when QBs inflate their stats when the game is already over and it looks like they did better than they really did.... Freeman is the king of that, but now Glennon is gonna be doing the same thing

I [inappropriate/removed] hate Cam Newton Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
TB Doug22

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davin Joseph is getting beat on every play. Hard to watch.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: