Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Game Day Week 8 vs. Jets (4-3)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Wins?
Bengals
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
Jets
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
My fantasy football team
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

LondonBengal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hokie wrote:
Marvin Jones was awesome; kid is just a play-maker, and I'm more than comfortable with him as the #2 receiver going forward.

Always sweet to remind ourselves that the pick we used to nab Marvin Jones with, was a pick we got from the Pats in the Chad trade.

Good work Mike Brown.
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.....and one more thing from the jets game; isn't Burfict just turning into an absolute stud ?

He just always seems to be around the ball, no matter which way the play goes.
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game ball to the offensive line, which noone seems to be mentioning. The Jets tried to mask coverage problems by routinely sending 5-6 guys in to rush dalton, leaving a single high safety against 5 WRs in routes. The pash rush failed to even tough Dalton, giving him time to pick the Jets apart.

Collins was solid. The interior line kept Wilkerson and their other DT away from Dalton, giving him room to step into throws and turn ther scoreboard into a pinball machine.l
Hokie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE DUKE wrote:
How did Dre play today? Was only able to follow on my phone, took the kids to Kings Island today.

He didn't get much burn until the 2nd half when the game was out of hand. He didn't really stand out in a good or bad way.

Ghee had a few balls thrown his way and he had a couple of breakups. I thought he looked pretty good.
MrCincinnati

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a couple of weeks ago, there was alot of doubt on Dalton that he was holding back the team.

Now so far, the Bengals are 6-2 and he's the clear cut MVP of this team so far.....PERIOD.
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrCincinnati wrote:
Just a couple of weeks ago, there was alot of doubt on Dalton that he was holding back the team.

Now so far, the Bengals are 6-2 and he's the clear cut MVP of this team so far.....PERIOD.

Not allowed to comment about the QB........ upsets too many folks apparently........

I'm waiting til the end of the season to paas judgement.
MrCincinnati

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
MrCincinnati wrote:

Not allowed to comment about the QB........ upsets too many folks apparently........

I guess we better wait till after they play the Ravens then.

I'm satisfied right now. The Jets had a top 5 defense going into that game, and Dalton destroyed them. Plus everyone says that Dalton can't beat the playoff teams yet he beat 3 of them already this year.

All that is left is to win a playoff and that will surely happen if they play at home and prehaps play a team like the Chargers who aren't use to cold weather.
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrCincinnati wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:
MrCincinnati wrote:

I'm satisfied right now. The Jets had a top 5 defense going into that game, and Dalton destroyed them. Plus everyone says that Dalton can't beat the playoff teams yet he beat 3 of them already this year.

All that is left is to win a playoff and that will surely happen if they play at home and prehaps play a team like the Chargers who aren't use to cold weather.

Don't like calling a play-off berth too early, I've been disappointed too many times before following this team. Long way to go yet, including 4 tough division games that could all go either way.

There is no doubt in my mind however, that playing a play-off game in Cincy in the Janaury cold is a much better proposition than playing on the road in Houston.

Like Marvin says, gotta play every down hard and smart, stay focussed and keep grinding.
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrCincinnati wrote:

Not from me there wasn't.
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
Hokie wrote:
Marvin Jones was awesome; kid is just a play-maker, and I'm more than comfortable with him as the #2 receiver going forward.

Always sweet to remind ourselves that the pick we used to nab Marvin Jones with, was a pick we got from the Pats in the Chad trade.

Good work Mike Brown.

Marvin Lewis Jones named AFC Player of the Week for week 8.
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
Always sweet to remind ourselves that the pick we used to nab Marvin Jones with, was a pick we got from the Pats in the Chad trade. Good work Mike Brown.

.....and selected after Justin Blackmon, Michael Floyd, Kendall Wright, A.J. Jenkins, Brian Quick, Stephen Hill, Alshon Jeffrey, Ryan Broyles, Rueben Randle, DeVier Posey, T.J. Graham, T.Y. Hilton, Chris Givens, Travis Benjamin, Joe Adams, Devon Wylie, Jarius Wright, Keshawn Martin, Nick Toon, Greg Childs, and Danny Coale...........
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:
Always sweet to remind ourselves that the pick we used to nab Marvin Jones with, was a pick we got from the Pats in the Chad trade. Good work Mike Brown.

.....and selected after Justin Blackmon, Michael Floyd, Kendall Wright, A.J. Jenkins, Brian Quick, Stephen Hill, Alshon Jeffrey, Ryan Broyles, Rueben Randle, DeVier Posey, T.J. Graham, T.Y. Hilton, Chris Givens, Travis Benjamin, Joe Adams, Devon Wylie, Jarius Wright, Keshawn Martin, Nick Toon, Greg Childs, and Danny Coale...........

Hmm...you forgot Mohammed Sanu Laughing
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:

Hmm...you forgot Mohammed Sanu Laughing

No; I didn't forget about Sanu; I just thought it interesting to see how Jones is shaping up against the draft class.

Blackmon hasn't shown much yet, Floyd and Jeffery are doing OK; I suppose TY Hilton is the pick of the crop ?
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though we are stacked at WR, I hope we somehow get Jared Abbrederis in the draft.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
MrCincinnati wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:
MrCincinnati wrote:

Don't like calling a play-off berth too early, I've been disappointed too many times before following this team. Long way to go yet, including 4 tough division games that could all go either way.

There is no doubt in my mind however, that playing a play-off game in Cincy in the Janaury cold is a much better proposition than playing on the road in Houston.

Like Marvin says, gotta play every down hard and smart, stay focussed and keep grinding.

The team is 6-2 right now, and the biggest team looking on the outside right now is the 4-4 Jets whom they already slaughtered, I think the team is safe now. But anything can happen I guess. The Bears did start out 7-1 last year and still missed the playoffs. But I bet even finishing 3-5 in the next 8 games and they still make it. Guess is this why I want to see all the other AFC teams lose though

The only way the Bengals will win a playoff game is to play at home. They never have won a playoff game on the road ever and they never will until this team has the confidence flowing through them first.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: