Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

WEEK 8: BROWNS VS NFL's BEST (GDT)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

WHO SHOULD PLAY QB THIS WEEK?!!?!!?!?!??
NOT BRANDON WEEDEN
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
BRADY QUINN
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
TIM COUCH
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
HORNBYBROWN
42%
 42%  [ 14 ]
KELLY HOLCOMB
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
BRIAN HOYER IN A WHEELCHAIR
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 33

panattack86

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched most of this game and bess really gave the chiefs the game with the drops and fumble. You guys are talented thats for sure now if only you had a QB.

d'qwell jackson is one of my favorite players, dude is a beast.

goodluck with the rest of the season and hopefully gordon stays there with you guys and stops partying or else it will cost him alot of money and waste so much talent.
Arrowhead86

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good game fella's! I saw a Brown's team like I said in my page 1 post.. that had talent being held back by QB play. I thought Campbell started a bit shaky but really played pretty well from that late TD in the 2nd onward.

Phil Taylor won't have a ton of stats on the sheet today but he was really really dominant!

Good luck the rest of the way.
2014 Adopt-A-Chief: #29 Eric Berry, S
Stats: Irrelevant Status: Chief family for life!
Get well soon EB29!!
Mastercheddaar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

Arrowhead86 wrote:
good game fella's! I saw a Brown's team like I said in my page 1 post.. that had talent being held back by QB play. I thought Campbell started a bit shaky but really played pretty well from that late TD in the 2nd onward.

Phil Taylor won't have a ton of stats on the sheet today but he was really really dominant!

Good luck the rest of the way.

If you gotta barely lose to someone because of drops and fumbles, I'm glad it was against the only undefeated team in the league right now.

That is all

Mastercheddaar
Baseball - Indians/Yankees.
CF - Ohio State and Wake Forest
Women - Brunettes with Blue eyes.
KamTrus20

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me and a buddy were actually talking about Little and Bess last night and we were both ticked Little was benched for drops, yet Bess has gotten a free pass for so long. I don't care what NFL official stats say if you watched every pass for both guys Bess had more drops than Little even before today's game. We both argued that if we are forced to play a WR with suspect hands then it should be the superior athletic and physical talent Greg Little. I say no more free pass for Bess make him earn his way back like Little. I bet it does not happen bc Bess is getting the free pass bc he is a new regime pick up as opposed to a HH pick up.

Jamison on the sig
ohiogenius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KamTrus20 wrote:
Me and a buddy were actually talking about Little and Bess last night and we were both ticked Little was benched for drops, yet Bess has gotten a free pass for so long. I don't care what NFL official stats say if you watched every pass for both guys Bess had more drops than Little even before today's game. We both argued that if we are forced to play a WR with suspect hands then it should be the superior athletic and physical talent Greg Little. I say no more free pass for Bess make him earn his way back like Little. I bet it does not happen bc Bess is getting the free pass bc he is a new regime pick up as opposed to a HH pick up.

The difference is no one can play Bess's role.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohiogenius wrote:
KamTrus20 wrote:

We can't find anyone else to get 25 yards a game and drop at least one pass a game?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

H2ThaIzzo wrote:
ohiogenius wrote:
KamTrus20 wrote:

We can't find anyone else to get 25 yards a game and drop at least one pass a game?

The guy is having a bad year. He's never had a year like this in the league. And no one on the roster, and I mean NO ONE, knows how to get open by running routes like Bess does.

He's a smart vet that is in a funk right now.

Little is a young player that isn't showing any progression.
H2ThaIzzo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bulldog wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
ohiogenius wrote:
KamTrus20 wrote:

The guy is having a bad year. He's never had a year like this in the league. And no one on the roster, and I mean NO ONE, knows how to get open by running routes like Bess does.

I'm glad he can get open. But he needs to make the catch. Little since his demotion early has done fine. His role was minimized, but he still blocks, he's been making catches when his name is called. That BS call in the one game where he got the feet down was crap. And honestly, I share the feeling that others have. If Little was benched, demoted, whatever it be for not holding onto the football, why should Bess get a pass? His play today arguably caused us to lose the game.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

H2ThaIzzo wrote:
bulldog wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
ohiogenius wrote:
KamTrus20 wrote:

I'm glad he can get open. But he needs to make the catch. Little since his demotion early has done fine. His role was minimized, but he still blocks, he's been making catches when his name is called. That BS call in the one game where he got the feet down was crap. And honestly, I share the feeling that others have. If Little was benched, demoted, whatever it be for not holding onto the football, why should Bess get a pass? His play today arguably caused us to lose the game.

Little doesn't get open. Thats why he doesn't play. And Little has not proven he can do that, or catch the ball.

Bess CAN get open, and has never had this issue before. He's in a funk. Its not in his nature like Little.

I don't think people realize how bad Little is at running routes and getting open.
CleBrowns07

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bulldog wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
bulldog wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
ohiogenius wrote:
KamTrus20 wrote:

Little doesn't get open. Thats why he doesn't play. And Little has not proven he can do that, or catch the ball.

Bess CAN get open, and has never had this issue before. He's in a funk. Its not in his nature like Little.

I don't think people realize how bad Little is at running routes and getting open.

Bess' funk just cost us a game though. I dono what his problem is but Im tired of the excuse "he was great in the past". That doesnt win us games now.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CleBrowns07 wrote:
bulldog wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
bulldog wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
ohiogenius wrote:
KamTrus20 wrote:

Bess' funk just cost us a game though. I dono what his problem is but Im tired of the excuse "he was great in the past". That doesnt win us games now.

I would place a large amount of blame on Bess for the loss. But Little isn't any better than he is. Remember his back to back 12 yard KO returns a couple weeks ago?

Whats Little's excuse for never being able to catch the ball? and what happens when he drops critical passes at critical times? B/c it has and will happen.

Little provides nothing more than Bess.
BocaRatonBrown1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huge victory today for our Brown's

They almost beat the NFL's last undefeated team.

Browns are a QB away from playoff contention.
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we beat the bengals and hung in with the chiefs. we can go with the next to-elite teams. as this team gets older we will start closing htem. going forward there should be cause for optimism in Cleveland. Free agency, draft, whatever- you find a QB and we can win a superbowl NEXT year. Most likely if they draft the QB we wont win one next year, but you never know, truth is stranger than fiction sometimes.

that being said you have to give some of bess' looks to someone else. let him calm down- keep him out of the eye of the public, let him rejuvenate himself in the 2nd half of the year. we can beat the ravens next week.
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
we beat the bengals and hung in with the chiefs. we can go with the next to-elite teams. as this team gets older we will start closing htem. going forward there should be cause for optimism in Cleveland. Free agency, draft, whatever- you find a QB and we can win a superbowl NEXT year. Most likely if they draft the QB we wont win one next year, but you never know, truth is stranger than fiction sometimes.

that being said you have to give some of bess' looks to someone else. let him calm down- keep him out of the eye of the public, let him rejuvenate himself in the 2nd half of the year. we can beat the ravens next week.

StewieRules

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas Laughing Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 36 of 38

Jump to: