Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jermichael Finley placed on injured reserve 'SAD FACE'
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald323

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Jermichael Finley placed on injured reserve 'SAD FACE' Reply with quote

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/11/5/5070430/Jermichael-Finley-green-bay-packers-injured-reserve

Last edited by Ronald323 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:14 pm; edited 7 times in total
40Year Pack Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

packrules7896

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

40Year Pack Fan wrote:

NICE

Jamison. on the sig! thanks man!

What does the fox say?
CallMeBarrett

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.espnwisconsin.com/common/page.php?feed=2&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&id=10541&is_corp=1

Hard to read.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

40Year Pack Fan wrote:

not funny at all boooooooooooo
40Year Pack Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald323 wrote:

Not an attempt at humor, but trying to say let's remain positive.....People comparing Finley's neck injury with Collin's career ending one are a premature comparison based on limited information......
Ronald323

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

40Year Pack Fan wrote:
Ronald323 wrote:

Not an attempt at humor, but trying to say let's remain positive.....People comparing Finley's neck injury with Collin's career ending one are a premature comparison based on limited information......

with all the crazy injuries not

Last edited by Ronald323 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
AtariB20

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After this injury, I couldnt even find myself to cheer for another play the rest of the game. It is a scary injury that hopefully doesn't end his career. There is a chance it only puts him out for a couple weeks, but there is also a chance his career is over. Finley has been hated by so many Packers fans that is sickening, but he is a HUGE part of this run at being the best franchise in football. Hopefully he is okay to return soon.
Packerfaninmn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sure hope Bostick is ready. We are going to need him to perform like the beast he is.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In all honesty it should take an hour or so to figure out the severity of his injury. Take a plain film and perform the physical cervical spine safety tests (5 min) and we will know how bad it is.

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/228562941.html

Quote:
I just lost my top completely, said [Mike Daniels]. I was not happy about that at all. I mean, its football. It happens. Im guess Im a little one-sided here, but when that happens to my guy, thats not too cool. So we just had to tell the guys hey, lets go out there. Lets make them pay.

We needed to come out to the game like they just knocked one of our good friends out. Thats our brother. So we need to go ahead and put the foot on their throat and break it.
blueswedeshoes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was hoping it was just a bad, bad stinger, but I can't find any references that suggest that even severe stingers can result in temporary paralysis. The discomfort and symptoms are usually limited to the shoulder, arm, hands and fingers of the affected side.

Quarless reported that Jermichael spoke to him on the field when he tried to help him up and he told Q he couldn't move. It was very frightening and unsettling for Quarless.

I wasn't initially too concerned about any long term issues, but the fact that we haven't heard more yet is worrisome.
mxr124

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully it's just like the Calais Campbell situation recently. He had a neck injury a week ago. Carted off the field, went to the hospital for tests, ended up being cleared to play Thursday night. Football is not important right now in this situation, just pointing out that there are positive endings to these things sometimes.
palmy50

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blueswedeshoes wrote:
I was hoping it was just a bad, bad stinger, but I can't find any references that suggest that even severe stingers can result in temporary paralysis. The discomfort and symptoms are usually limited to the shoulder, arm, hands and fingers of the affected side.

Quarless reported that Jermichael spoke to him on the field when he tried to help him up and he told Q he couldn't move. It was very frightening and unsettling for Quarless.

I wasn't initially too concerned about any long term issues, but the fact that we haven't heard more yet is worrisome.

Talked with Q late last night. Scary deal for sure! Wish for nothing but the best for Finley and his. But also have my boy Q in my mind as well. That's a hell of a thing to see face to face.........

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mxr124 wrote:
Hopefully it's just like the Calais Campbell situation recently. He had a neck injury a week ago. Carted off the field, went to the hospital for tests, ended up being cleared to play Thursday night. Football is not important right now in this situation, just pointing out that there are positive endings to these things sometimes.

u know how the packers think sit him out for weeks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 1 of 23

Jump to: