Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Postgame Discussion: Packers (4-2) defeat Browns 31-13
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CentralFC

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tabbaker wrote:
Remember when Tramon had the pick 6 against ATL?

What an awesome moment.

Or his game-sealing INT against the Eagles?
Dunderhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NormSizedMidget wrote:
Dunderhead wrote:
And according to PFF AJ Hawk has sucked this year... Why do people listen to them? Some guys from Brittan, who have never played the game, don't know the plays, don't know technique, don't use coaches film, and how do they come up with grades?

You might as well tell me that this homeless guy you know that's addicted to meth thinks MD Jennings is underrated. I'd actually trust that homeless dude slightly more. Heck he might at least have played the game...

I don't know this for a fact and I criticize PFF a lot, but I think they do use "coaches tape" if we can't the stuff on Game Pass now. I highly doubt they do not have access to that. Though they did use TV tape in the past.

Do they literally not have football experience? I did not know that.

Nope, they put it out before game pass. NFL rewind is a no go until 24 hours after a game has played. Had it last year and really didn't like it too much.

No, the site is a fraud. Those guys can't read film. It's just a fan with an idea who got his buddies together who also liked football. It's all English guys, guys who have never played, never been trained, know as much as anybody here and no more. That's why the stuff is pretty bad. Supposedly they take time and study players, but they get caught an awful lot where clearly they never watched and studied guys.

Last edited by Dunderhead on Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
marky mark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
tabbaker wrote:

What an awesome moment.

Or his game-sealing pass deflection in the Super Bowl?

stockholder wrote:
Lets put The PAds ON!
GBPACKMAN4LIFE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tabbaker wrote:

What an awesome moment.

His game-sealing INT while covering Riley Cooper a game previous was similarly sublime.

Ernest Hemingway wrote:
My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way.
valpoPackers

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky mark wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
tabbaker wrote:

What an awesome moment.

Lotta contact

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

valpoPackers wrote:
marky mark wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
tabbaker wrote:

What an awesome moment.

Lotta contact

Not. That's as clean of a pass defensed as you're going to see.

EDIT:

I think you've just trolled me.

Also, I just rewatched that, and my goodness that's a heck of a lazy route from Mike Wallace. I mean, it's not like it's 4th down with less than a minute left and you're down by 6 in the Super Bowl or anything, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHX9qLVTHjE

Ernest Hemingway wrote:
My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way.
Title Town USA

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:
valpoPackers wrote:
marky mark wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
tabbaker wrote:

What an awesome moment.

Lotta contact

EDIT:

Also, I just rewatched that, and my goodness that's a heck of a lazy route from Mike Wallace. I mean, it's not like it's 4th down with less than a minute left and you're down by 6 in the Super Bowl or anything, right?

Aikman/Buck sure were looking for contact. Their call after that play had me steaming. We had just won the SB, and they're more worried about talking about if there was any contact.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title Town USA wrote:
GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:
valpoPackers wrote:
marky mark wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
tabbaker wrote:

What an awesome moment.

Lotta contact

EDIT:

Aikman/Buck sure were looking for contact. Their call after that play had me steaming. We had just won the SB, and they're more worried about talking about if there was any contact.

Should have watched it at a bar. I was at "The Bar" in Oshkosh for that game. Probably 300 people in there, it was insane, the most fun I've ever had watching a Packer game that I wan't at Lambeau for. When that pass was incomplete you couldn't even hear the music blaring over the loud speakers. Everyone was hugging everyone, it was awesome. I'm sure I had a lot more fun as the night progressed, but I don't remember what I did. Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunderhead wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
Dunderhead wrote:
And according to PFF AJ Hawk has sucked this year... Why do people listen to them? Some guys from Brittan, who have never played the game, don't know the plays, don't know technique, don't use coaches film, and how do they come up with grades?

You might as well tell me that this homeless guy you know that's addicted to meth thinks MD Jennings is underrated. I'd actually trust that homeless dude slightly more. Heck he might at least have played the game...

I don't know this for a fact and I criticize PFF a lot, but I think they do use "coaches tape" if we can't the stuff on Game Pass now. I highly doubt they do not have access to that. Though they did use TV tape in the past.

Nope, they put it out before game pass. NFL rewind is a no go until 24 hours after a game has played. Had it last year and really didn't like it too much.

No, the site is a fraud. Those guys can't read film. It's just a fan with an idea who got his buddies together who also liked football. It's all English guys, guys who have never played, never been trained, know as much as anybody here and no more. That's why the stuff is pretty bad. Supposedly they take time and study players, but they get caught an awful lot where clearly they never watched and studied guys.

Really? I thought it was up by the time they did their thing. Interesting.

FWIW, I like their "signature stats" for certain things. The grades a mess anymore though.
marky mark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunderhead wrote:

I find it interesting that they graded our run blocking as one of the worst in the league despite being ranked 6th in rushing offense.

stockholder wrote:
Lets put The PAds ON!
Kampman74

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title Town USA wrote:

And now every time that final play is replayed I have only heard it with music because of the stupid bias of Aikman coming through in the Superbowl, he will not be on the final call now. What an idiot.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky mark wrote:
Dunderhead wrote:

I find it interesting that they graded our run blocking as one of the worst in the league despite being ranked 6th in rushing offense.

Where are you guys getting this from? A week ago they had us as the 10th best run blocking unit
NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

persiandud wrote:
marky mark wrote:
Dunderhead wrote:

Where are you guys getting this from? A week ago they had us as the 10th best run blocking unit

Ya sure? We're at 24th right now.
Mazrimiv

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunderhead wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:

Not defending PFF since I tend to think their analysis is garbage, but if they are on a European network they should have full access to Game Pass with no delays.

I say that because I spend $5 a month for a Netherlands VPN login, and the VPN allows me to watch every Sunday game live on Game Pass. Once the game is over, I've never had any trouble going back and reviewing specific plays immediately afterward.
NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mazrimiv wrote:
Dunderhead wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:

Not defending PFF since I tend to think their analysis is garbage, but if they are on a European network they should have full access to Game Pass with no delays.

I say that because I spend $5 a month for a Netherlands VPN login, and the VPN allows me to watch every Sunday game live on Game Pass. Once the game is over, I've never had any trouble going back and reviewing specific plays immediately afterward.

The regular replays are but the all22 stuff or whatever they call it, isn't up for another day or so.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 9 of 13

Jump to: