You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Titans 3-4 Bye Week Thoughts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Titanium

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesa_Titan wrote:
Wow. Three of the ugliest passes I've ever seen Peyton throw. Wtf.

He's a freakin' choker in meaningful games.
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least we won't lose.

^^El ramster^^
FF Hunger Games I Winner

#JDI
FootballProdiG wrote:
Cant spell choke without OKC
Titanium

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colts looking really good.

Twisted Evil
Dionysus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to take a few positives from this debacle into the bye week, as well as some common observations.

1. I think they should let Locker call his own plays. I know Loggains is new at OC, but he's way too predictable and a little in over his head. Locker should only consult with him in certain situations, but call his own shots for the most part. Yes, I believe he can be that type of leader, even while he's still growing.

2. It's gonna sound crazy, but I actually liked seeing Britt pissed off and fired up, in spite of the penalty. If he can just channel that kind of intensity into his game, I believe we'll see more production out of him, like the 2010 Philadelphia game, and become the beast that he's only teased us with over the first few years. I've been one of the leaders of the lynch mob to get rid of him, but I really hope he turns it around after the bye. Imagine our offense having that kind of attitude (without the bonehead penalties). Again, I liked seeing it.

3. I noticed that CJ had some better running lanes (a few of them) with Schwenke starting at Center this week. Things should pick up with more reps. And we should get CJ more involved in the passing game because we need get him in open space every way possible. And where the Hell is Shonn Greene??? I mean, my god...the dude's been MIA since the first week. What the Hell did he hurt?

4. Gregg Williams should just do all of the playcalling and Jerry Gray should only be there as a consultant during games.

5. Darius Reynaud--is pretty much useless. He has only one job, and he's not even satisfactory at that, and that's me being generous. Find another return man.

After the Bye:

I want a new Return man (in-house or outside)
Justin Hunter getting more reps and PT
A new backup QB
I want to stick with the classic Titans uniforms for the rest of the season

Last edited by Dionysus on Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Victor Cruz Pun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least next week is a gimme with Bradford out (not glad he's hurt but just saying there's no way Clemmens or whoever they bring in on short notice will be able to beat us and there running game doesn't impress me a bit.)

For example, I once attacked a stray dog.

thelawoffices wrote:
You guys are dumb af

#JDI
-Hope-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colts probably gonna win this one. Dammit Manning. Can't even do us a solid when we root FOR you.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
At least next week is a gimme with Bradford out (not glad he's hurt but just saying there's no way Clemmens or whoever they bring in on short notice will be able to beat us and there running game doesn't impress me a bit.)

You guys can call it a gimmick but the way this team played today, I wouldn't be so sure.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
Mesa_Titan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Victor Cruz Pun wrote:

You guys can call it a gimmick but the way this team played today, I wouldn't be so sure.

No Sam Bradford. That defense is pathetic. Offense will be worse. We could play worse than we did today and still beat the Rams.

#JDI
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesa_Titan wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
Victor Cruz Pun wrote:

No Sam Bradford. That defense is pathetic. Offense will be worse. We could play worse than we did today and still beat the Rams.

Fisher does know basically our whole staff.

Munch, Loggains, Williams

Not sure how much of an advantage exactly that could be, but figure he may be able to come up with ways to expose our weaknesses.

I feel like he is all about revenge. He will want to win at all costs and embarrass us. For example, I predict he will want Cook involved in the gameplan heavily. He likes to twist the dagger.

Sig by Smack
Adopt-A-Titan: 1) Corey Davis 2) Tre McBride
NFL: Titans // NBA: Cavaliers // NHL: Blue Jackets
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Victor Cruz Pun wrote:

Oh really??? Wink

Quote:
According to NFL.com's Mike Silver, the Rams have at least internally discussed the possibility of signing free agent QB Tim Tebow.
This isn't the first time we've heard of a link between the Rams and Tebow. And now that Sam Bradford (knee) is down for possibly a significant amount of time, the rumors are heating back up. The only other quarterback on the Rams' roster is Kellen Clemens, someone Tebow could conceivably start over. Silver said Sunday night that he doesn't expect a signing to happen, but it's a story to monitor for more than just a tabloid story. Tebow's legs make him a better fantasy quarterback than real-life signal-caller.

per rotoworld

Sig by Smack
Adopt-A-Titan: 1) Corey Davis 2) Tre McBride
NFL: Titans // NBA: Cavaliers // NHL: Blue Jackets
titans0021

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God I hate you so much Peyton. Spend 15 years watching you win as I root against you. One time I want you to win and you fail me. What a surprise though, Peyton disappointing in a big game. Shocker.

Props to mike23md on the sig
deeluxx3

Hot Shot Crew
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
God I hate you so much Peyton. Spend 15 years watching you win as I root against you. One time I want you to win and you fail me. What a surprise though, Peyton disappointing in a big game. Shocker.

Well, a big game for us haha. Not a super important game for an undefeated team, though Crying or Very sad

RIP Crakburn & BoYz2tHeBoWl
RIP Steve "Air" McNair...the greatest Titan of all-time
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesa_Titan wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
Victor Cruz Pun wrote:

Keep telling yourself that. Their defense isn't that bad. They shut down the Panthers run game today, yes they still lost but their defense doesn't suck.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
titans0021

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the point of even calling this game football at this point?

Props to mike23md on the sig
Mesa_Titan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dem refs doe

#JDI

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: