Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Gnat Takes Control (2014 Off Season)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SappDaddyDance

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Gnat wrote:
SappDaddyDance wrote:
Always had a soft spot for the Vikings, but what makes you think the Bucs if picking second wouldn't take a QB with the second pick?

I think that Glennon shows enough promise that they stay with him.

While I think Glennon is solid and has done an admirable job, Schiano is gone at the end of the year, and with that change means that it will be a new coach who will have a high enough draft pick to select, "his guy". Now I do know that as Buc fans we are starving for a franchise QB just as bad as the Vikings (possibly even more, as we have not ever had a true Franchise QB). So I think that if the opportunity presents itself I think that the Bucs would select the QB at the two or three pick (depending on where the chips fall at the end). In addition do you really think that you will struggle worse then the Giants, Steelers, Texans as well. Which are also teams that could potentially finish worse then you guys as well?

Just asking not trying to troll, but if that is the case what do you think the Vikings contingency plan would be in that instance?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No doubt in my mind the Steelers win more games than the vikings. I expect the Giants to win tonight, given the Vikings the tiebreaker.

I do agree, TB will select a QB unless the new leadership is a guy that really thinks they can mould a guy in round 2, or that gets a long term deal and feels secure in taking a great player at another position.
Badger75

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gnat, impressive effort. The Vikings organization must be mindful that the fan base is satisfied. Is a thorough house cleaning necessary or is team stability a good idea? A new stadium is in the near future.

You have the QBs being dumped along with Jared Allen. Is there no one in-house on the coaching staff that is a future HC?

Is the real problem your GM? Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: