Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 7: Bucs (0-5) @ Birds (1-4)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez we suck
Get on the yearly Buc carousel. Start off trash. Look better by mid season. Win 2-3 games at the end of the season. Get the 7th pick. Have what most fans consider a great draft and free agency. Start off trash again. Rinse and repeat
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And is it just me or does Sullivain like to run these handoffs that take forever to get off? It seems like the few runs we have had that are quick handoffs seem to get 4+ yards. While the majority of our runs, where our guards pull take an extra second or two to get off and the linebacker is at the line of scrimmage waiting to meet the running back
Get on the yearly Buc carousel. Start off trash. Look better by mid season. Win 2-3 games at the end of the season. Get the 7th pick. Have what most fans consider a great draft and free agency. Start off trash again. Rinse and repeat
Buc Ball

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravishingone wrote:
Buc Ball wrote:
NotoriouZ wrote:
If we lose thursday(as we will), schiano will get fired, but i'm hopping we gets canned today

I think the turnaround time is too short to do it before Thursday. If we do lose next week, it's the perfect opportunity to get it done and not disrupt the preparation for the following week.

Agreed, but it would be great to see him fired at the airport a la Lane Kiffin. Very Happy

As much as I hate the way Schiano is coaching this team, I hope we stay classy as an organisation when we do fire him. Do it right. The guy came in and was turning us around before he got in his own way.

The way we fired Dungy was an embarassment. Regardless of the performance of the coach, we should do it right.

I know you were semi joking though dude Wink

Doug Martin
ravishingone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buc Ball wrote:
ravishingone wrote:
Buc Ball wrote:
NotoriouZ wrote:
If we lose thursday(as we will), schiano will get fired, but i'm hopping we gets canned today

I think the turnaround time is too short to do it before Thursday. If we do lose next week, it's the perfect opportunity to get it done and not disrupt the preparation for the following week.

Agreed, but it would be great to see him fired at the airport a la Lane Kiffin. Very Happy

As much as I hate the way Schiano is coaching this team, I hope we stay classy as an organisation when we do fire him. Do it right. The guy came in and was turning us around before he got in his own way.

The way we fired Dungy was an embarassment. Regardless of the performance of the coach, we should do it right.

I know you were semi joking though dude Wink

You're right. I'm really not even upset at this point. Schiano is a coach incapable of adjusting, he will lose his job not altering his approach or beliefs.

I just hope no one incurs a serious injury and I'm intrigued by the continued development of Glennon. Schiano isn't going to change how he uses Revis and Bowers will stay permanently in the dog house no matter how ineffective the other DEs are playing.
SappDaddyDance

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravishingone wrote:
Buc Ball wrote:
NotoriouZ wrote:

I dream that dream every night

Schiano:guys we will get em next week
As he gets ready to get on the bus he meets dominic

Mark:Greg we need to talk

Schiano: Hold the bus...

Mark looking at the bus driver: uhhh you can go ahead with leaving

I mean a guy could dream

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: