Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 7: Bucs (0-5) @ Birds (1-4)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: Week 7: Bucs (0-5) @ Birds (1-4) Reply with quote

A combined 1-9 record and a divisional game I think this is going to be a scrappy one. Both teams are not where most thought they would be at the start of the year.

With Julio and possibly Roddy out this week I would like out defense to play closer to the line. Enough with our corners giving eight yard cushions. Love the matchup of David and Gonzo this week as well. Gonzo is an old man the guy can still ball and will be a good test for David and our safeties.

On offense this is the week Doug gets a few touchdowns. He should of been rewarded on last week after the long run to the one. The brick walls he's had to run into all year they should of called his number. Glennon I hope builds off of his last two games along with Wright. If both continue to grow it could open up things for us come April.

Michael Johnson 11 tackles | 2 sacks | 1 ff
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gonna be in the Bahamas dudes. Not sure if ill have access to watch this one or the TNF game.
Bucs00

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am slightly excited about Glennon. He has played great considering where he was drafted. Nobody expected him to play this year. Now lets see if he continues to play well when defenses start to figure him out.

I think Glennon will at least be a solid backup and that is good enought for a 3rd round pick.
RB4TampaBay

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Gonna be in the Bahamas dudes. Not sure if ill have access to watch this one or the TNF game.

Hey, how about that, me too! I'm leaving in the morning. I know that I will not get to see the Bucs - Panthers game next Thursday as they don't offer NFLN on the ship. Some of the other games we will get to see that are on the networks though.......I HOPE! Wink
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RB4TampaBay wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:

Hey, how about that, me too! I'm leaving in the morning. I know that I will not get to see the Bucs - Panthers game next Thursday as they don't offer NFLN on the ship. Some of the other games we will get to see that are on the networks though.......I HOPE! Wink

Ha. What ship and where you sailing from?
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:

I am pretty sure your Sunday will go a hell of a lot better if you dont watch this game

Bucs loose 24-21 in a last second FG by Matt Bryant because Dashon Goldson gets a 15 yard personal foul for helmet to helmet on Tony G in the last 20 sec of the game

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Call me crazy but I think we actually win this week.
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll get worked by Tony G up the seam all day while we sit in a soft zone.

Falcons: 27
Bucs: 17

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
RB4TampaBay wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:

Ha. What ship and where you sailing from?

We will be on the Carnival Imagination out of Miami. We are doing a back-to-back, 3day - 4 day cruise. We even get to stay in the same cabin for those 7 days. Couldn't pass up the deal. Wink
tallflguy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Call me crazy, but I think the Bucs will win this game. JJ is out for the year and Rody White is hurt, which means that they will be relying on Tony G. in the passing game. Defensively, the Falcons don't have much of a pass rush which will help Glennon deliver the ball down the field.

Bucs 20
Falcons 10
ravishingone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big game on Sunday. Gotta protect the top 5 draft pick. Expect a typical Bucs game, get out to a slim lead at halftime. The Falcons' staff makes adjustments gets just enough offense to win by less then a field goal.

Glennon drives the team down to field goal range within 40 yards. Lindell misses the field goal at the gun.
indifference

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravishingone wrote:
Big game on Sunday. Gotta protect the top 5 draft pick. Expect a typical Bucs game, get out to a slim lead at halftime. The Falcons' staff makes adjustments gets just enough offense to win by less then a field goal.

Glennon drives the team down to field goal range within 40 yards. Lindell misses the field goal at the gun.
LOL, i'll take that.

Long as the games are very close and Schiano loses them at the end because he fails to make adjustments - I'll be happy.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tallflguy wrote:
Call me crazy, but I think the Bucs will win this game. JJ is out for the year and Rody White is hurt, which means that they will be relying on Tony G. in the passing game. Defensively, the Falcons don't have much of a pass rush which will help Glennon deliver the ball down the field.

Bucs 20
Falcons 10

Crazy. Teams shred zones now a days through the seems. We have two safeties who can't cover.

27 -17 Atlanta.
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
tallflguy wrote:

Bucs 20
Falcons 10

Crazy. Teams shred zones now a days through the seems. We have two safeties who can't cover.

27 -17 Atlanta.

You are not happy with Barron's play this year?

Goldson adjusts his hits or the receivers move a certain way a few inches and he's launched some bombs this year.

Michael Johnson 11 tackles | 2 sacks | 1 ff
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
tallflguy wrote:

Bucs 20
Falcons 10

27 -17 Atlanta.

You are not happy with Barron's play this year?

Goldson adjusts his hits or the receivers move a certain way a few inches and he's launched some bombs this year.

You realize how many times our safeties did not pick up the wrs ? Jimmy graham destroyed our all pro safety in the seems. Besides a few big hits that gave the offense free yards not impressed in pass coverage.

Barron was never good in coverage to begin with. He was responsible for 2 eagles tds bc he missed an assignment.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: