Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Oakland Coliseum City planning gets go ahead from city
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
big_palooka

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raiders707 wrote:
Loveless wrote:
"...The latest major development was the interest of HayaH Holding which is one of the largest investment companies in the world, responsible for much of the development of the city of Dubai..."

Shocked I must be reading this wrong, did i just read Dubai Investment Companies and Oakland Colosseum in the same article? The same Dubai Investment Companies that built the "World Islands", "The Burj Khalifa" (Tallest building in the world), "Princess Tower" (Tallest Residential Building in the world), "Almas Tower" (Tallest Office building in the world), and the "JW Marriott Marquis Dubai Hotel" (Tallest Hotel in the world)... We might now actually have enough financial support to create a real life black hole in the end-zone Dancing

YEAH LIKE I WOULD WANT JV TO 300 KICK PHILLIP RIVERS DOWN A BLACK HOLE THAT DROPS YOU OFF IN EAST OAKLAND ON 98TH AND MAC ARTHUR!!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loveless wrote:
"...The latest major development was the interest of HayaH Holding which is one of the largest investment companies in the world, responsible for much of the development of the city of Dubai..."

Shocked I must be reading this wrong, did i just read Dubai Investment Companies and Oakland Colosseum in the same article? The same Dubai Investment Companies that built the "World Islands", "The Burj Khalifa" (Tallest building in the world), "Princess Tower" (Tallest Residential Building in the world), "Almas Tower" (Tallest Office building in the world), and the "JW Marriott Marquis Dubai Hotel" (Tallest Hotel in the world)... We might now actually have enough financial support to create a real life black hole in the end-zone Dancing

Sounds like we might just have the tallest stadium in the world. Suck it mile high.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chali21 wrote:
Loveless wrote:

Sounds like we might just have the tallest stadium in the world. Suck it mile high.

Um..... Mile high is called mile high because Denver is a mile above sea level. You know that has nothing to do with the height of the stadium right?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Chali21 wrote:
Loveless wrote:

Um..... Mile high is called mile high because Denver is a mile above sea level. You know that has nothing to do with the height of the stadium right?

Yeah..I was just..trying to make a funny..and somewhat stick it to our divisional rivals..

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the joke! This sounds un-freaking-believable. As I have said in other threads, I have no ties to Oakland whatsoever so I do not really care if they move to LA or whatever, but I really hope this works out.

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: