Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

QB's I'm impressed With
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
apollo14000

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carson Palmer has a passer rating of 110 over our last 3 games (all wins). If he keeps this up, it puts less and less pressure on Keim to draft a QB round 1 and address another need (LT!?!?!).

This is a very deep QB class, maybe not in terms of sure-fire franchise guys but there is a lot of potential in there.

I'm a little worried Carr is getting too much love now. He went from being a guy I thought would make it to our 2nd round pick to a guy some are calling a top 15 pick.
IAmPacman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apollo14000 wrote:
Carson Palmer has a passer rating of 110 over our last 3 games (all wins). If he keeps this up, it puts less and less pressure on Keim to draft a QB round 1 and address another need (LT!?!?!).

This is a very deep QB class, maybe not in terms of sure-fire franchise guys but there is a lot of potential in there.

I'm a little worried Carr is getting too much love now. He went from being a guy I thought would make it to our 2nd round pick to a guy some are calling a top 15 pick.

Idk even if Carson continues to play as well as he did today and the Cards somehow make the playoffs Wink they should still draft a qb. This is too deep of a qb class to pass up on. If Keim feels like the Cardinals franchise QB is on the board we absolutely have to take him.
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAmPacman wrote:
apollo14000 wrote:

Idk even if Carson continues to play as well as he did today and the Cards somehow make the playoffs Wink they should still draft a qb. This is too deep of a qb class to pass up on. If Keim feels like the Cardinals franchise QB is on the board we absolutely have to take him.

I'm telling you guys 2nd or 3rd round, Stephen Morris and let him sit for a year

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuckyNumber11 wrote:
IAmPacman wrote:
apollo14000 wrote:

I'm telling you guys 2nd or 3rd round, Stephen Morris and let him sit for a year

Hell no. Stay away from developmental qbs. I'd rather have a qb who actually has a chance at succeeding in the NFL.
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAmPacman wrote:
LuckyNumber11 wrote:
IAmPacman wrote:
apollo14000 wrote:

Hell no. Stay away from developmental qbs. I'd rather have a qb who actually has a chance at succeeding in the NFL.

Every QB needs development, if you think that Bortles, Petty, and Hundley won't need to be developed, you're crazy.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuckyNumber11 wrote:
IAmPacman wrote:
LuckyNumber11 wrote:
IAmPacman wrote:
apollo14000 wrote:

Every QB needs development, if you think that Bortles, Petty, and Hundley won't need to be developed, you're crazy.

By developmental qbs I mean qbs that have to sit out a year or two. Of course all qbs coming out of college need development. But I want a qb that can start week 1 and develop as the season goes on. That's how it is in today's nfl.
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAmPacman wrote:
LuckyNumber11 wrote:
IAmPacman wrote:
LuckyNumber11 wrote:
IAmPacman wrote:
apollo14000 wrote:

By developmental qbs I mean qbs that have to sit out a year or two. Of course all qbs coming out of college need development. But I want a qb that can start week 1 and develop as the season goes on. That's how it is in today's nfl.

I mean baptism by fire, I get it. I'm just saying if Palmer continues his play like this. No reason not to have a guy sit behind him for a year.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuckyNumber11 wrote:
IAmPacman wrote:
LuckyNumber11 wrote:
IAmPacman wrote:
LuckyNumber11 wrote:
IAmPacman wrote:
apollo14000 wrote:

I mean baptism by fire, I get it. I'm just saying if Palmer continues his play like this. No reason not to have a guy sit behind him for a year.

We'll see how Carson does as the season goes on. I mean he looked good against the Jaguars. I'm happy that he was able to take advantage of a bad defense but let's see if he can play well against a good defense like the Colts.
DirtyDez

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BA will want a win-now player in the first 2 rounds. He's content with Palmer/Stanton... It is up to Keim to draft a QB and hopefully he does.

Hoping JF blows off the combine so he slips to the 3rd. Wink

The Rebuild Has Begun...
SuperFlyTNT

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some breaking news I just heard - Marcus Mariota is staying in school.
IAmPacman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperFlyTNT wrote:

If theoretically he somehow fell to us in the draft we probably wouldn't have taken him. Doesn't really fit our scheme. Lets get Derek Carr or Blake Bortles now though Very Happy
SuperFlyTNT

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAmPacman wrote:
SuperFlyTNT wrote:

If theoretically he somehow fell to us in the draft we probably wouldn't have taken him. Doesn't really fit our scheme. Lets get Derek Carr or Blake Bortles now though Very Happy

Oh yeah - only affect on us is the QB's other teams could be taking this year and in 2015. This is moving a marquee player into the following year's draft - which is shaping up to be a big draft for QB's as well (at least at the top).
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAmPacman wrote:
SuperFlyTNT wrote:

Mariota fits any scheme you want him to. He has the arm and the accuracy to play in a WCO, a Coryell based vertical passing offense, any offense you want to put him in.

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mettenberger tears his ACL-I hope this means we take him off our draft board completely

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuckyNumber11 wrote:
Mettenberger tears his ACL-I hope this means we take him off our draft board completely

Never been on the Berger B-Wagon but as a day 3 pick absolutely I'd take him. With Mariota staying I think Carr is now for sure the #2 QB taken. If JF falls to our second-round pick I would go insane with joy.

Any rumors on Bortles?

The Rebuild Has Begun...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 12 of 18

Jump to: