Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 6 GDT: IT'S STEELERS WEEK! BAL @ PIT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 31, 32, 33  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How many images of Stacy Keibler will be posted this week?
1-5
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
5-10
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Who cares, the more the better!
83%
 83%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 12

SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
BareYourTeeth wrote:
And Pittsburgh gets Oakland next week.

So consider us in third place.

Good game yesterday fellas. Just wanted to comment on this....

We usually suck against the Raiders....especially in Oakland.

I wouldnt be shocked if we lost next week...like, at all.

Shockingly, I wouldn't be surprised if we lost next week, either.

Yes, I am aware we are on a bye week.

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'd say he's [Dennis Pitta] the fourth best TE in the division... Cameron > Miller > Gresham > Eiffert = Pitta
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw this picture and I must say, this brings my respect for the Steelers to a whole new level. Leaving the rivalry on the field and being brothers off of it is how it should. Just another reason why Ravens/Steelers is the greatest rivalry in sports, IMO.

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'd say he's [Dennis Pitta] the fourth best TE in the division... Cameron > Miller > Gresham > Eiffert = Pitta
DontTazeMeBro

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's nice but Im pretty sure it happens all the time. Like after almost every game.

Free Ray Rice
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:
That's nice but Im pretty sure it happens all the time. Like after almost every game.

I've never seen it happen. Keep in mind I've never been to a game.

BlaqOptic wrote:
Nucky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:19 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

Did someone get hurt or was it just for the sake of prayer ?
"Fellas, I can tolerate arrogance, conceit, greed but self-pity is the one thing that just chaps my a--. We've experienced difficulty, but I will not tolerate, nor be part of, anything resembling self-pity."- Brian Billick
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

Nucky wrote:

Just for the sake of prayer after the game was over.

BlaqOptic wrote:
GaTechRavens

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Nucky wrote:

Just for the sake of prayer after the game was over.

I know a lot of people say rivals should hate each other off the field too, but screw it. This is far more uplifting to see.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something weird I've read over the past two days was that both Harbaugh and Dean Pees said that Jameel McClain's return was "awesome", but Aaron Wilson, PFF, and all of us concluded that he was terrible...

What were they seeing that made them think he was good?

BlaqOptic wrote:
DontTazeMeBro

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see it either. But another thing I didn't see was any blown coverages or big mental lapses. So possibly a communication thing or something we don't see by watching him individually. IDK. Just trying to come up with possible explanations.

Free Ray Rice
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:
I don't see it either. But another thing I didn't see was any blown coverages or big mental lapses. So possibly a communication thing or something we don't see by watching him individually. IDK. Just trying to come up with possible explanations.

I couldn't tell in coverage how good or bad he was, but in the run game I noticed for sure that he was bad. Couldn't get off blocks, and was constantly getting pushed around to open up holes.

I mean the same goes for most of our entire front 7, but McClain was no exception and I noticed it on multiple occasions.

However, one of the most bizarre things I saw was Heath Miller (PFF's worst graded Steeler for this game) holding a block 1v1 against Marcus Spears on a 1st down run that was right at Marcus Spears. I couldn't understand why a guy who is almost 300 lbs couldn't shed a block of a TE, or gain any ground.

BlaqOptic wrote:
wackywabbit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Something weird I've read over the past two days was that both Harbaugh and Dean Pees said that Jameel McClain's return was "awesome", but Aaron Wilson, PFF, and all of us concluded that he was terrible...

Probably the surprising return from serious injury and the hard work he put in to returning was what drew the praise. Really, his play was pretty bad.
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wackywabbit wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

Probably the surprising return from serious injury and the hard work he put in to returning was what drew the praise. Really, his play was pretty bad.

Yeah maybe, because I literally saw nothing from him that was good on the field. Sucks for him because I know he worked his tail off to get back, but we just need to go with Arthur Brown and not look back.

BlaqOptic wrote:
BareYourTeeth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
wackywabbit wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

Yeah maybe, because I literally saw nothing from him that was good on the field. Sucks for him because I know he worked his tail off to get back, but we just need to go with Arthur Brown and not look back.

Agreed. It reminds me of the situation last year with Ellerbe and McClain. We might not have gone as far as we did if McClain hadn't have gotten injured since Ellerbe would've never gotten in the starting lineup and seen the field as much otherwise.

I have no idea why Harbaugh and Pees are so mesmerized by the guy.

2000WORLD CHAMPIONS2012
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BareYourTeeth wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
wackywabbit wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

Agreed. It reminds me of the situation last year with Ellerbe and McClain. We might not have gone as far as we did if McClain hadn't have gotten injured since Ellerbe would've never gotten in the starting lineup and seen the field as much otherwise.

Man, I still remember when we resigned Ellerbe and I like lost my mind because he was so bad Laughing Laughing

No but seriously, they seriously just need to go to Arthur Brown and not look back. McClain didn't even offer that much before his injury - he's certainly not improved since then.

BlaqOptic wrote:
BareYourTeeth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
BareYourTeeth wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
wackywabbit wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

Man, I still remember when we resigned Ellerbe and I like lost my mind because he was so bad Laughing Laughing

No but seriously, they seriously just need to go to Arthur Brown and not look back. McClain didn't even offer that much before his injury - he's certainly not improved since then.

Yeah, let's hope it doesn't take Brown as long as Ellerbe to crack into the starting lineup because this linebacker core would/will be downright filthy:

OLB: Terrell Suggs
WLB: Arthur Brown
SLB: Daryl Smith
OLB: Elvis Dumervil

Rivals Kansas City's.

2000WORLD CHAMPIONS2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 32 of 33

Jump to: