Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT Week 7: San Francisco 49ers @ Tennessee Titans
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Wins?
49ers
85%
 85%  [ 18 ]
Titans
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 21

J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iwentundrafted wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
iwentundrafted wrote:
We really need the Chiefs to start losing.

Dude, all good don't worry about it. They are clearly a very good team and will likely finish around 12-4 or 13-3. A low end 2nd round pick is still better than a low end 3rd round pick. The Chiefs still play the Broncos and Chargers twice and will likely lose two of those games.

Oh I know but it just weirds me out that guys are still rooting for the Chiefs. It was fun early but no reason to root for them anymore.

Well, some people still love Smith so obviously you want him to do good, and others like me root for their defense to good since it helps out my fantasy team Laughing .

I couldn't careless if they win now or not, the 2nd round pick is ours. But like Forge said, people should root for them to lose in the Wildcard round if you really want a better pick.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next week, we play our first 1 PM EST game of the year. @Jags in London. It'll be nice to finally see our team play instead of wait for our games after the early matchups.
-Not taking this off until the 49ers win #6
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch 33s
Jim Harbaugh said it wasn’t definitive, but there is belief #49ers Aldon Smith could be back with team in a couple of weeks.

Well, that answers my question Laughing .

So after the bye week we could have Smith, Manningham, and Carradine.

Playing some good ball right now even without these guys.

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ersfan wrote:
Next week, we play our first 1 PM EST game of the year. @Jags in London. It'll be nice to finally see our team play instead of wait for our games after the early matchups.

I prefer waiting, to be honest. There are less 4:00 games, so it gives me more to choose from in the 1:00 games.

Frank Gore 10,000 yard tracker:

Currently - 9,967
Ranked 29th all-time
rudyZ

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
49ersfan wrote:

I prefer waiting, to be honest. There are less 4:00 games, so it gives me more to choose from in the 1:00 games.

I usually NFL Redzone the early games. What sucks about the 4pm games is that sometimes, I can't get our coverage, because I'm stuck watching some other game's finish. Last week, I missed the first two minutes and a half. If the announcer hadn't mentioned it, I would never have known the Texans had had one series already.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
AndyLeesAunt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thee HeAdBuTt

y2lamanaki

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AndyLeesAunt wrote:
thee HeAdBuTt

Kaep's face when Boone leans in Laughing

Currently - 9,967
Ranked 29th all-time
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
AndyLeesAunt wrote:
thee HeAdBuTt

haha, yeah he's like ok dude that's a little too close. Laughing

Thanks to Peppers90 on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
DirtyJersey9er

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got home and now it's time to watch the game(it was on locally so I dvr'd it)

I have a new Sports Blog check it at:
http://buttfumblesports.wordpress.com/
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim getting in there.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers fans are cold. #SlapHands

Location: Buring the eternal flame Candlestick Park - you will always be in my heart
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesa_Titan wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
I got no problem with the Titans fans being confident about this game, but I just feel like we are the better team. It won't be easy winning on the road against a stout defense, but we are playing some good ball. This week will show just how much we could depend on Kaepernick. We can't beat the Titans by just depending on the run game. He will have to take care of the ball and can't come away with FGs every time we get to the red zone.

I don't think many Titans fans are CONFIDENT about winning the game. I think most of us know we have a good chance of taking it, and probably wont because Fitzpatrick will somehow give the game the the Niners. Just like he did the Chiefs and the Seahawks.

The Niners will have to use Vernon Davis to beat us through the air, targeting the WR's will get Kaepernick into trouble. Fokou is out so I wouldn't be surprised if you have some success running the ball if you go at McCarthy, he's worthless.

The Titans are, IMHO, a better team than the Niners with Locker, though.

<3

This post is hilarious to me because you clearly said the bolded with the expectation that locker wouldnt play so you thought your statement would never get verified either way and that no matter what happened in the game you could fall back on "well if locker...." Nice try. too bad pretty much everything you said was wrong. I wouldnt even have brought this back if there wasnt so much posturing being done on the part of the titans fan base before the game. better luck in 4 years when we play you guys again Laughing

oh, and I fully expect that you will never read this post, as I am sure you are too ashamed to venture back into the hostile territory after your bold statements which were followed up by the beatdown that your team received today. it was just our day, it happens. as far as I am concerned you guys are lucky to have even scored a single point.

the only thing that I can see titans fans being upset about it the bogus roughing the passer call on the kaep int. that was a game changer for sure. but overall we just manhandled them in classic 49er fashion. suffocate/swarm on defense, ground and pound/clock control, win the turnover battle and limit mistakes. we played a great game, and I respect tenn for not giving up, they tried to make a little comeback at the end which I will say had me slightly worried for a little bit there. but i dont respect kenny britt or pollard anymore. pollard for punching kaep in the neck area while he was down/the play was over for basically no reason, and also for complaining so much when it was clearly a block in the back by johnson. hes a good player, and was a great signing for them, but sheesh man, roid rage to the extreme today. no need to get pissed off that you didnt pick up the ball when it was right under your dumbasss (literally), next time maybe you will fall on it instead of letting the other teams qb run in from 10 yards away and steal it out from under you. shut your mouth and just play the game dude.

^a seahawks fan in reference to 2013

FOREVER FAITHFUL
the niners lost the superbowl
FOREVER HATEFUL

SaveourSonics wrote:
Some Seattle fans are really getting out of hand.
y2lamanaki

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NINERFAN_4_LIFE wrote:
no need to get pissed off that you didnt pick up the ball when it was right under your dumbasss (literally), next time maybe you will fall on it instead of letting the other teams qb run in from 10 yards away and steal it out from under you. shut your mouth and just play the game dude.

The play you're speaking about was ruled incomplete. If it was correctly ruled a fumble, it would have been Titans' ball. The Titans were out of challenges at that point, and he had every reason to be unhappy.

Currently - 9,967
Ranked 29th all-time
oldman9er

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AndyLeesAunt wrote:
thee HeAdBuTt

That is awesome! Boone is easily my favorite OL in the game right now. Kaep marveled at him at one instant like he was thinking, "OMG, this guy is really insane! Imagine having to fight this hatputs in a dark alley."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
AndyLeesAunt wrote:
thee HeAdBuTt

I've read that Boone is a bit "nuts". That look on Kap's face says he thinks so too.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 39 of 41

Jump to: