Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Underrated Broncos
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
marktheshark


Joined: 08 Feb 2006
Posts: 5428
Location: NYC
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:10 am    Post subject: Underrated Broncos Reply with quote

Would like to give a shout out to the way Orange Julius run and pass block improvement, this is the one area that takes the longest to learn and although Thomas can certainly improve he's gone beyond my exceptions as a blocker. Main reason our other TE's aren't getting hardly any playing time.

Also Manny Ramirez and Chris Clark have done an excellent job stepping in this year, really shows the depth we have to.

What are some other guys who have performed beyond there exceptions?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JerseysFinest27


Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 8253
Location: New Jersey... Props to inDENguise on the sig
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris Clark is one. Malik Jackson is a second. Kayvon Webster is a third
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paul-mac


Joined: 12 Jul 2009
Posts: 8710
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was gonna say Malik Jackson and Kayvon Webster but I think people are coming round to them now anyway.
_________________
Big Palooka wrote:
Broncos won't make the playoffs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
BullsandBroncos


Joined: 15 Aug 2013
Posts: 837
Location: Mykonos, Greece but Ireland is home.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny Trevathan.

Quote:
Trevathan has been a stud against the run, grading out as Pro Football Focus' No. 1 overall 4-3 run-defending outside linebacker. We'll have an update on Trevathan later. Paris Lenon is his backup.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paul-mac


Joined: 12 Jul 2009
Posts: 8710
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BullsandBroncos wrote:
Danny Trevathan.

Quote:
Trevathan has been a stud against the run, grading out as Pro Football Focus' No. 1 overall 4-3 run-defending outside linebacker. We'll have an update on Trevathan later. Paris Lenon is his backup.
This guy is immense. If he was on an average team we'd be talking about him as one of the best linebackers in the league
_________________
Big Palooka wrote:
Broncos won't make the playoffs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
BullsandBroncos


Joined: 15 Aug 2013
Posts: 837
Location: Mykonos, Greece but Ireland is home.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He'd probably be the 2nd best run defending 4-3 outside backer if Von was playing. Laughing Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Donut


Joined: 13 Jan 2008
Posts: 12489
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ayers has improved as a pass rusher and I didnt think he'd get much better though he had a rough start of his career. I think NYG game is only one w/ 0 sacks thus far.
_________________
dhunt2402 wrote:
You're like the patron saint of roster bubble players Laughing
Adopt a Patriot: Tim Wright
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
AntiSuperstar


Joined: 07 Oct 2007
Posts: 4444
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BullsandBroncos wrote:
Danny Trevathan.


This is my pick as well.
_________________
Stop slobbering over Brian Dawkins
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncos67


Joined: 28 Dec 2006
Posts: 21854
Location: Conshohocken
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trev, Kayvon, Malik.

In that order.
_________________


Thanks, Tzimisce
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
champ+jay+al=SB


Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 15459
Location: Boulder
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joel Dressen is the forgotten man thus far this season. Got back on the board today though.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OrangeNBlue86#2


Joined: 27 Jan 2012
Posts: 32
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Underrated? Wesley Woodyard. I'm sure you guys would say we know how good he is but I don't think many people outside of the Denver know just how good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
7DnBrnc53


Joined: 09 Mar 2010
Posts: 2136
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OrangeNBlue86#2 wrote:
Underrated? Wesley Woodyard. I'm sure you guys would say we know how good he is but I don't think many people outside of the Denver know just how good.


I know. Been one of the best kept secrets in the NFL since 2008, when he was signed as a college FA out of Kentucky. I am so glad he's back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Winder23


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 4256
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

7DnBrnc53 wrote:
OrangeNBlue86#2 wrote:
Underrated? Wesley Woodyard. I'm sure you guys would say we know how good he is but I don't think many people outside of the Denver know just how good.


I know. Been one of the best kept secrets in the NFL since 2008, when he was signed as a college FA out of Kentucky. I am so glad he's back.
For me it is Woody and Orlando Franklin. Franklin has turned into one of the best RT's in the NFL. I would also say Kayvon Webster too. He is making mistakes, but he is also making plays.
_________________
GO BRONCOS!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
champ+jay+al=SB


Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 15459
Location: Boulder
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winder23 wrote:
7DnBrnc53 wrote:
OrangeNBlue86#2 wrote:
Underrated? Wesley Woodyard. I'm sure you guys would say we know how good he is but I don't think many people outside of the Denver know just how good.


I know. Been one of the best kept secrets in the NFL since 2008, when he was signed as a college FA out of Kentucky. I am so glad he's back.
For me it is Woody and Orlando Franklin. Franklin has turned into one of the best RT's in the NFL. I would also say Kayvon Webster too. He is making mistakes, but he is also making plays.


That holding yesterday is the only real mistake I remember. He gave up a short TD in the Dallas game (?) but I wouldn't really call it a mistake even...just didn't make a play.

You could totally tell Aikman was talking out of his a--- on that and going with generic rookie comments lol.

Kayvon is legit.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Reggie Nelson#1


Joined: 08 Mar 2007
Posts: 3293
Location: Montreal, Canada
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to say Knowshon Moreno. I know he was a first round pick but that has nothing do with how people ranks him. Pretty much everyone here predicted that he would get cut or end up last on the depth chart this season and so far he's been really good.
_________________
On Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:41 pm, AnAngryAmerican wrote:
This team won't win a Super Bowl with Peyton Manning.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group