Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 7 GDT: Rams @ Panthers
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Panthers11

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Week 7 GDT: Rams @ Panthers Reply with quote

Who:
Rams @ Panthers

Where:

When: 1 PM EST

-Both teams coming off blowout wins.
-Can our OL handle the Rams D-line?
-Can the Rams OL handle our front 7?
-Which young talented QB comes out on top?

I think we take this one. We need it.
27-23.

The HORNETS are back. Yes We Cam. Giancarlo <3.
tbrown2699

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our defense is better than that. They will not score 23 points. Since I'm going to the game they'll probably lose. But I'll predict a win 27-13
Panthers11

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are wearing the blue unis. Very Happy

The HORNETS are back. Yes We Cam. Giancarlo <3.
faccda01

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The question is which Panther offense will we see? The one vs. NYG and Minn or the one vs Ariz and Buff?

We need to start stringing some wins together if we are to be a serious contender.

I'll say a 24-10 win for us.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game is a real head scratcher for me. Can we beat this team? Yes. Will we beat this team? Who knows. Their offense doesn't scare me at all, their running game is sub par at best(28th) and Bradford has extremely impressed me this year. Their pass D has been average with terrible run D. Two things we need to do.

1.Pressure Bradford all game (because we don't have to worry about the run).
2. RUN THE BALL. I want Dwill to have at least 22 carries this game because I don't see Stewart making his presence felt on the field till the earliest next Thursday.

Carolina over St. Louis 27-17

*2013 NFC South Champions* Panthers
Gamecocks
rjkilla

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they have really good tackles but their guards aren't that great. not a lot of talent in the skill positions. but jeff fisher is a top tier coach and i expect him to do a number on rivera and co. i think this is gonna be a close one. 17-14 us

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toughguy77 wrote:
This game is a real head scratcher for me. Can we beat this team? Yes. Will we beat this team? Who knows. Their offense doesn't scare me at all, their running game is sub par at best(28th) and Bradford has extremely impressed me this year. Their pass D has been average with terrible run D. Two things we need to do.

1.Pressure Bradford all game (because we don't have to worry about the run).
2. RUN THE BALL. I want Dwill to have at least 22 carries this game because I don't see Stewart making his presence felt on the field till the earliest next Thursday.

Carolina over St. Louis 27-17

Hope you guys don't mind me posting here.. I have a few things to say. Our rush offense is so bad on paper because for the first four games we had Richardson starting. He is a decent change of pace back.. but for a starter he has bad vision, cant break tackles, and is very impatient. Two weeks ago we started Stacy and he has yet to disappoint (knock on wood). I believe he's the biggest reason this offense has been able to start playing better. With that said I still think you guys win this. I love your Defense and our defense has been way too inconsistent. The run D is awful and the pass D needs work.

Rams 17
Panthers 27

Same score you predicted.. didn't mean that lol

Tavon Austin
39 catches-- 409 yards---4TD
8carries----- 95yards-----1TD
32PR---------279yards----1TD
14KR---------303yards
1,086 All Purpose Yards 6 TD
iknowcool

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know who will win but I do know that Long and Quinn are about to have a field day.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iknowcool wrote:
I don't know who will win but I do know that Long and Quinn are about to have a field day.

That's the key to the game.

Throw away all the other matchups. Yes, their offense doesn't scare me in a vacuum; we've stifled better running games this season and we can do it to the Rams, and Bradford isn't a great threat.

But if the offensive line repeats their performance against Arizona, then our offense is going to struggle and very well may end up giving that Rams' offense some short fields.

And that's all it really takes.

Rich7sena wrote:
Someone's going HAM on the button in Buffalo Wild Wings.
Brodie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iknowcool wrote:

I hope so Quinn is on my fantasy football team lol

Can see this going either way. Really is a toss up hopefully is a fun game to watch tho

Adopt-A-Ram

Alec Ogeltree 109 combinded tackles, 1.5 sacks, 6 FF, 10 stuffs, 9 PD, 1 Int 1td.
Panthers27

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panthers11 wrote:
We are wearing the blue unis. Very Happy

About time! I was getting so tired of us wearing our boring white uniforms all season. Still waiting for us to rock our black uniforms though!
HighPointNCKid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If our offensive line plays well, we win this game easy. They have studs at DE. BUT, I thought we would have handled Arizona and look how that turned out?!?!?! I hope all 3 facets of the team show up Sunday! Thats all I hope for! If they do, we win!
boondock

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighPointNCKid wrote:
If our offensive line plays well, we win this game easy. They have studs at DE. BUT, I thought we would have handled Arizona and look how that turned out?!?!?! I hope all 3 facets of the team show up Sunday! Thats all I hope for! If they do, we win!

Depends ultimately on which offensive line shows up, if we get the Buffalo and Arizona Oline, we're doomed.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
HighPointNCKid wrote:

Depends ultimately on which offensive line shows up, if we get the Buffalo and Arizona Oline, we're doomed.

Agreed. We need to give Cam time. If I'm not mistaken the Rams' secondary has not be playing very well. Steve could have a big day against Finnegan, and I wouldn't be surprised to see a few 15 yard penalties with those two going at it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faccda01 wrote:
boondock wrote:
HighPointNCKid wrote:

Agreed. We need to give Cam time. If I'm not mistaken the Rams' secondary has not be playing very well. Steve could have a big day against Finnegan, and I wouldn't be surprised to see a few 15 yard penalties with those two going at it.

Finny has been out for two weeks now so I'm not sure if he'll play. I hope he doesn't because our secondary has been much better without him so far.

Tavon Austin
39 catches-- 409 yards---4TD
8carries----- 95yards-----1TD
32PR---------279yards----1TD
14KR---------303yards
1,086 All Purpose Yards 6 TD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 1 of 21

Jump to: