Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: 49ers (4-2) at Titans (3-3), Locker Starting!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Wins.
Titans, Because I'm Optimistic To A Fault.
46%
 46%  [ 12 ]
49ers, LeSigh.
53%
 53%  [ 14 ]
Tie, I'm Not Sure What To Say About This Option.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It's Just A Game In The End We All Still Have Lives To Live So Live It To The Fullest XD
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Let Me Wait Until The End Of The Game Then I'll Vote For The Winner. This Poll Option Is Kind Of Heavy Handed.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 26

prozac77

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lamont wrote:
prozac77 wrote:

Nice job on the gifs prozac77.

1. CJ should have been patient on this play. Nice combo block by Big Nasty and warmarck and warmack got to the 2nd level on the LB. Stevens had a nice seal on Bowman. CJ could have got 5 to 6 yards easy on that play, but he jumped outside and created a hold on Walker.

2. Warmack did whiff on that block. Everyone else did a good job moving the LOS. I am not sure CJ will get by Reid however so warmarck's face plant is not that big of deal.

3. Casey is obiviously out of his pass rush lane. It is hard to fault him in the heat of battle, but if he would have stayed to the left instead of going right the pocket would have collasped on Kap. That is what happened on a blitz when Brown & Mac went to the same gap and left a open A gap for Kap to bolt.

4. Big Nasty & Levitre have to get better on their pass pro. Swank left #91 to go help levitre because Justin Smith is about bull rush Levitre back to Locker and #91 pushes Warmack back into Jake's lap. Big Nasty is going to need to help warmack more since he is a work in progress in pass sets. I thought Levitre's forte is pass pro supposedly. Rolling Eyes

5. I am not sure what edwards was doing, you have to keep contain on that play. Nice pass rush by Casey & Ropati. Ropati has been a nice addition as I predicted he would be, sign that guy to an extension this offseason Ruston. Wink

Do you think we are close to getting our run game established again? We've struggled for the past few weeks to get it going but I feel we're close.

From what I saw Edwards was struggling to keep containment all game. Especially on the read options plays. Having Morgan wouldve made a big difference there.

Ropati and Mookie Johnson have both been very nice additions along the line. Love our rotation at DT right now.
lamont

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prozac77 wrote:
lamont wrote:
prozac77 wrote:

1. CJ should have been patient on this play. Nice combo block by Big Nasty and warmarck and warmack got to the 2nd level on the LB. Stevens had a nice seal on Bowman. CJ could have got 5 to 6 yards easy on that play, but he jumped outside and created a hold on Walker.

2. Warmack did whiff on that block. Everyone else did a good job moving the LOS. I am not sure CJ will get by Reid however so warmarck's face plant is not that big of deal.

3. Casey is obiviously out of his pass rush lane. It is hard to fault him in the heat of battle, but if he would have stayed to the left instead of going right the pocket would have collasped on Kap. That is what happened on a blitz when Brown & Mac went to the same gap and left a open A gap for Kap to bolt.

4. Big Nasty & Levitre have to get better on their pass pro. Swank left #91 to go help levitre because Justin Smith is about bull rush Levitre back to Locker and #91 pushes Warmack back into Jake's lap. Big Nasty is going to need to help warmack more since he is a work in progress in pass sets. I thought Levitre's forte is pass pro supposedly. Rolling Eyes

5. I am not sure what edwards was doing, you have to keep contain on that play. Nice pass rush by Casey & Ropati. Ropati has been a nice addition as I predicted he would be, sign that guy to an extension this offseason Ruston. Wink

Do you think we are close to getting our run game established again? We've struggled for the past few weeks to get it going but I feel we're close.

From what I saw Edwards was struggling to keep containment all game. Especially on the read options plays. Having Morgan wouldve made a big difference there.

Ropati and Mookie Johnson have both been very nice additions along the line. Love our rotation at DT right now.

Dude, if I knew that I would be winning the powerball tomorrow night. Wink Laughing
I hope that the addition of Big Nasty and him working with the 1st team will get some movement going on opposing DL. If they run to the right side behind Swank, Warmack & Big Country they can get some yardage. Just run Greene behind those guys and lead with FB or TE. The only thing is most team will start seeing that on film. I was telling my friend the other day that Loggains should put CJ & Greene in the game at the same time. Split CJ out and line Greene up in the backfield. It would create a win/win for the offense. CJ would be in space and Greene ramming the ball up the gut against 7 or 6 man fronts. Loggains you reading this??!! Twisted Evil

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
Bloeddyr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prozac77 wrote:
Bloeddyr wrote:
Prozac77

I've been thinking about making gifs from the games, but I have no idea how to do it.

So, how do you make gifs from Coaches Film? I know how to do with YouTube clips but not from other sites.

I use GIFCAM. Its super easy and free. I got the coaches film from NFL.com. You gotta have gamepass or gamerewind or whatever its called. I bought it this year since I work on Sundays Crying or Very sad

Nice, thanks! I live in Europe so I have a Gamepass Smile
prozac77

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lamont wrote:
prozac77 wrote:
lamont wrote:
prozac77 wrote:

Dude, if I knew that I would be winning the powerball tomorrow night. Wink Laughing
I hope that the addition of Big Nasty and him working with the 1st team will get some movement going on opposing DL. If they run to the right side behind Swank, Warmack & Big Country they can get some yardage. Just run Greene behind those guys and lead with FB or TE. The only thing is most team will start seeing that on film. I was telling my friend the other day that Loggains should put CJ & Greene in the game at the same time. Split CJ out and line Greene up in the backfield. It would create a win/win for the offense. CJ would be in space and Greene ramming the ball up the gut against 7 or 6 man fronts. Loggains you reading this??!! Twisted Evil

I absolutely agree. What got me heated was our second play of the game we run a double screen with Reynaud on the left and Wright on the right. I understand Reynaud was a receiver in college or whatever but why do we not do that with CJ?!? Drives me crazy.
I really hope Loggains focuses on that during the bye.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47
Page 47 of 47

Jump to: