Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Rivalry Part 1 - Stillers/Ravens GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

OUTCOME WILL BE...
Ravens by more than 10
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Ravens by 3-10
30%
 30%  [ 6 ]
Ravens by less than 3
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Steelers by less than 3
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Steelers by 3-10
30%
 30%  [ 6 ]
Steelers by more than 10
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Steelers by more than 99!!!
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

stillersenat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JDLefebvre wrote:
can't wait to get home and watch the game!!! Laughing

It's definitely a "war of attrition". Just another Ravens/Steelers down to the wire grind-a-thon classic.

CaptainParker wrote:

Bubby outplayed Elway in everything....
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:29 am    Post subject: Re: The Rivalry Part 1 - Stillers/Ravens GDT Reply with quote

There is one main reason we won today.

Its not because we didnt make mistakes, or that our OLine opened up running lanes or that we made plays when we needed too. We won because of this....

That picture won us the game.

So everyone thank JD. If you dont...you arent a real fan....or youre into dudes. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
stillersenat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tomlin presser:

http://www.steelers.com/video-and-audio/videos/Tomlin-on-Steelers-19-16-win-over-Ravens/4de38621-f87e-439e-ad0e-3989845a0194

Tomlin with some attitude! Check out what he says about Bell. Lol.

CaptainParker wrote:

turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serioulsy, I woke up with morning wood because I'm so excited the Redskins beat the Bears and the Steelers beat the Ravens.

The offensive line played a little better this week, the playmakers played well. Bell was the "Bell Cow" we've been waiting for. Felix Jones was a good change of pace with a pep in his step.

Antonio Brown, Health Miller and even Jericho Cotchery made some plays in the passing game.

Emmanuels Sanders had a really nice kick off return and I swear he was a centimeter from taking that to the house.

The Steelers pass rush is back! Worilds and Woodley dominated the Ravens OT's Oher and Monroe. Heyward and McLendon seem to be playing better. The ILB's continue to do their thing and although it seems Ike has lost a step, Cortez Allen is coming on strong and Randall Gay played his best game of the year. Also, well Troy was Troy, he should have gotten points
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
wwhickok

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Serioulsy, I woke up with morning wood because I'm so excited the Redskins beat the Bears and the Steelers beat the Ravens.

The offensive line played a little better this week, the playmakers played well. Bell was the "Bell Cow" we've been waiting for. Felix Jones was a good change of pace with a pep in his step.

Antonio Brown, Health Miller and even Jericho Cotchery made some plays in the passing game.

Emmanuels Sanders had a really nice kick off return and I swear he was a centimeter from taking that to the house.

The Steelers pass rush is back! Worilds and Woodley dominated the Ravens OT's Oher and Monroe. Heyward and McLendon seem to be playing better. The ILB's continue to do their thing and although it seems Ike has lost a step, Cortez Allen is coming on strong and Randall Gay played his best game of the year. Also, well Troy was Troy, he should have gotten points

I'm still not convinced he was actually out of bounds, from one angle it looked like he was, from another it looked like he wasn't.

Sig courtesy of IDOG

PSN (PS3) -- wwhickok
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: The Rivalry Part 1 - Stillers/Ravens GDT Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:

Its not because we didnt make mistakes, or that our OLine opened up running lanes or that we made plays when we needed too. We won because of this....

So everyone thank JD. If you dont...you arent a real fan....or youre into dudes. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

DAT A*S!!
Shocked Very Happy Surprised Drool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
stillersenat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:

The Steelers pass rush is back! Worilds and Woodley dominated the Ravens OT's Oher and Monroe.

Eh...a little early for that line I think. The Ravens boys would admit that they are having almost the same amount of O-line issues as we are. The pass rush looked better than it has in general, but pass rush is about results (sacks, FF, etc.). But the Ravens boys would also say that Monroe won his side of the battle....

CaptainParker wrote:

jebrick

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm watching the game this morning and I've got to wonder why there was not a penalty on the Moye catch in the 1st half. Is that not the definition of a defenseless WR?

I would love to see some consistency in the calling of that penalty.

"You build with draft choices. You find people with talents adaptable to your plans and then you teach them to do things the way we do them." - Chuck Noll
JDLefebvre

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: The Rivalry Part 1 - Stillers/Ravens GDT Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:

It's my passion. No thanks necessary.

thanks El ramster

KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: