Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What are my chances of getting a ticket for the Rams game?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
shaX 07


Joined: 20 Nov 2008
Posts: 1068
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: What are my chances of getting a ticket for the Rams game? Reply with quote

Like the title says... I'm thinking about a spontaneous road trip this weekend... I would love to go to the game... But I don't wanna sit nosebleed. I want a seat somewhere in the 100' sections.

What do yall think my chances are of scooping up a good seat? Any recommended avenues of getting one?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Grizzly224


Joined: 29 Mar 2011
Posts: 386
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not knowing what your budget is you have a few options.

The Carolina Ticket Exchange is maybe the safest way to go.

[url]http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/NFL/InventoryBrowse/Carolina-Panthers-Tickets-at-Bank-of-America-Stadium-in-Charlotte-10-20-2013?PID=1404469[/url]

You could also try ebay and find something cheaper but with more risk. There are also always tickets for sale on the streets outside the stadium.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boondock


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 21262
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chances are pretty good. Between online purchase programs and actually just showing up to buy a ticket, you can do it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Panthers11


Joined: 23 Dec 2007
Posts: 25018
Location: FSU: Go Noles
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

100% possible. I don't get how people say "Oh, that game is sold out", with things like Ticket Exchange and Stubhub existing.
_________________

The HORNETS are back. Yes We Cam. Giancarlo <3.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
catamount


Joined: 09 Dec 2012
Posts: 91
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wait outside until kickoff and offer half face. I get that every time. I tailgate, start walking to the stadium 5 minutes before kickoff. People say, "Tickets?" and I say "Lower Level?" and they say, "Yes". "How much?" Tney always tell me the face value--I offer half. If they don't immediately agree, I keep walking. They usually call me back and sell them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
schulman116


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 369
Location: Tuscaloosa, AL
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catamount wrote:
wait outside until kickoff and offer half face. I get that every time. I tailgate, start walking to the stadium 5 minutes before kickoff. People say, "Tickets?" and I say "Lower Level?" and they say, "Yes". "How much?" Tney always tell me the face value--I offer half. If they don't immediately agree, I keep walking. They usually call me back and sell them.



Think This.


60 percent of the time.... it works every time
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shaX 07


Joined: 20 Nov 2008
Posts: 1068
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha nice tactics! Are any of yall going to the game this Sunday?

I wish I had a buddy to go down with me, but alas my friends are all broke. Not sure I wanna drive 937 miles each way by myself... I might have to bring my Sir Purr mascot and talk to him on the way Razz
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boondock


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 21262
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shaX 07 wrote:
Haha nice tactics! Are any of yall going to the game this Sunday?

I wish I had a buddy to go down with me, but alas my friends are all broke. Not sure I wanna drive 937 miles each way by myself... I might have to bring my Sir Purr mascot and talk to him on the way Razz


That's quiet the drive. Not sure I'd drive that far for this game; or even this team.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shaX 07


Joined: 20 Nov 2008
Posts: 1068
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
shaX 07 wrote:
Haha nice tactics! Are any of yall going to the game this Sunday?

I wish I had a buddy to go down with me, but alas my friends are all broke. Not sure I wanna drive 937 miles each way by myself... I might have to bring my Sir Purr mascot and talk to him on the way Razz


That's quiet the drive. Not sure I'd drive that far for this game; or even this team.


Lol well then you'll be impressed to hear that back in 2010 I flew from Portland, ME to Charlotte to go to the Home opener vs Tampa Bay. Matt Moore was benched in favor of Jimmy Clausen, Josh Freeman played great and we lost the game Shocked
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boondock


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 21262
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shaX 07 wrote:
boondock wrote:
shaX 07 wrote:
Haha nice tactics! Are any of yall going to the game this Sunday?

I wish I had a buddy to go down with me, but alas my friends are all broke. Not sure I wanna drive 937 miles each way by myself... I might have to bring my Sir Purr mascot and talk to him on the way Razz


That's quiet the drive. Not sure I'd drive that far for this game; or even this team.


Lol well then you'll be impressed to hear that back in 2010 I flew from Portland, ME to Charlotte to go to the Home opener vs Tampa Bay. Matt Moore was benched in favor of Jimmy Clausen, Josh Freeman played great and we lost the game Shocked


You should have went to the Buffalo game at Buffalo.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shaX 07


Joined: 20 Nov 2008
Posts: 1068
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
shaX 07 wrote:
boondock wrote:
shaX 07 wrote:
Haha nice tactics! Are any of yall going to the game this Sunday?

I wish I had a buddy to go down with me, but alas my friends are all broke. Not sure I wanna drive 937 miles each way by myself... I might have to bring my Sir Purr mascot and talk to him on the way Razz


That's quiet the drive. Not sure I'd drive that far for this game; or even this team.


Lol well then you'll be impressed to hear that back in 2010 I flew from Portland, ME to Charlotte to go to the Home opener vs Tampa Bay. Matt Moore was benched in favor of Jimmy Clausen, Josh Freeman played great and we lost the game Shocked


You should have went to the Buffalo game at Buffalo.


I thought about it but I didn't want to go as an opposing fan alone.... Wasn't sure how stupid drunk Buffalo fans would act.

And based on the way that game ended, I am glad I didn't go.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group