Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Game Day Week 7 @ Lions (4-2)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Wins?
Bengals
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Lions
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
My fantasy football team
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

TheVillain112

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:45 pm    Post subject: Game Day Week 7 @ Lions (4-2) Reply with quote

The game that I've been dreading since the schedule came out. Bengals @ Lions has been a miserable combination. I'd be happy if we just sat Gio for the whole game just to be safe.

Game Details:

Ford Field, Detroit, Michigan
Sunday, October 20, 12:00 PM (CT) on CBS

Coverage Maps

Injury Reports:

Lions
Bengals

Notes:

We'll probably lose...
theJ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Game Day Week 7 @ Lions (4-2) Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
We'll probably lose...

Stealing my lines...

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Game Day Week 7 @ Lions (4-2) Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
We'll probably lose...

Stealing my lines...

Laughing

Can't wait to see how Dalton does against the Lions. He has sucked big time with pressure up the middle (a lot of QBs do, not just trying to attack Dalton) in the past, which the Lions will definitely bring.

Big game for Dalton to see if he can overcome that to get us a W...
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Game Day Week 7 @ Lions (4-2) Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
Can't wait to see how Dalton does against the Lions. He has sucked big time with pressure up the middle (a lot of QBs do, not just trying to attack Dalton) in the past, which the Lions will definitely bring. Big game for Dalton to see if he can overcome that to get us a W...
Yup; lots of screens, draws and quick 3-step slants on Sunday. Slow down those DT's. I like our pass-rush against their o-line though.

Yup; I hate playing on that plastic mat up in motown, too many bad memories of injuries gone by.

Will they d-team Calvin all day, or leave him to Leon ? He might be too big even for Leon......

I liked Joe Fauria in the draft as a mid-round TE before we took Eifert, and he looks a danger. Taylor Mays might have him all day, but Fauria is a 6-7 load.

This game is going to be a real tough match-up for our secondary and LB's.
theJ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leon might cover Calvin in 2-WR sets, but in 3-WR sets Leon will be on the slot. Then he'll see Newman.

So it will either be Newman or Hall. If Zimmer has any sense, Adam Jones won't be on the same side of the field as Calvin.

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how to feel about this game. im just gonna expect to lose so I wont be as upset when we do

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
I don't know how to feel about this game. im just gonna expect to lose so I wont be as upset when we do

If we win this game though, I'm going full homer for the rest of the regular season. IF we can beat the Lions who match up against a lot of flaws well, then no one remaining really scares me...
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Game Day Week 7 @ Lions (4-2) Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
We'll probably lose...

Stealing my lines...

.................256-0 Lions.
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Game Day Week 7 @ Lions (4-2) Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
Can't wait to see how Dalton does against the Lions. He has sucked big time with pressure up the middle (a lot of QBs do, not just trying to attack Dalton) in the past, which the Lions will definitely bring. Big game for Dalton to see if he can overcome that to get us a W...
Yup; lots of screens, draws and quick 3-step slants on Sunday. Slow down those DT's. I like our pass-rush against their o-line though.

Yup; I hate playing on that plastic mat up in motown, too many bad memories of injuries gone by.

Will they d-team Calvin all day, or leave him to Leon ? He might be too big even for Leon......

I liked Joe Fauria in the draft as a mid-round TE before we took Eifert, and he looks a danger. Taylor Mays might have him all day, but Fauria is a 6-7 load.

This game is going to be a real tough match-up for our secondary and LB's.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Reggie Bush too........
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game definitely scares me. They have great push up the middle which we cannot stop with our interior line. Their secondary is vulnerable if we can get the ball out quickly. Their offense is scary at times so this will be a true test for this defense. If we do not get pressure on Stafford, we do not win

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
DetroitPride26

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
This game definitely scares me. They have great push up the middle which we cannot stop with our interior line. Their secondary is vulnerable if we can get the ball out quickly. Their offense is scary at times so this will be a true test for this defense. If we do not get pressure on Stafford, we do not win

Don't surprised. When we played Cardinals, they had worst O line and we didn't use that to our advantage. I think you guys might get a sack or two, but our Oline has been really good! I think if Calvin and Bush are healthy it will be a fun game for both sides to watch! Hopefully AJ Green doesn't get on the right tracks for this season this game Laughing . And then Bernard is really like a Poor man Reggie (only because he's a rookie) and Lions D see's him every day so we should be able to control that. Let's hope for a Great Game and no injuries!!!
Anonymous3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just like the SD/Indy game tonight, which I picked the Chargers to win, I would not be surprised at all here if we lost. It's really difficult to win on the road in the NFL.

Optimistically speaking though, the Lions are a team that can make a handful of mental errors and allow us to break the game open. Hoping that we keep Nelson over the top on Megatron and take advantage of our match ups on offense.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Besides the turf, I'm interested to see how the team deals with Suh. Let's not forget that the last time they played, Suh pile drived dalton into the turf. They have to block him this time.
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: Game Day Week 7 @ Lions (4-2) Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
I'd be happy if we just sat Gio for the whole game just to be safe.

Is "curse prevention" a valid choice for the injury list in the NFL?

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
wrminning

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see them winning this game,....... So they will!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 1 of 16

Jump to: