Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The prevent defense what a bunch of morons
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
navysaintsfan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doumeyer wrote:
on the last two series, the coaches took the ball out of Drew Brees hands.

Yes, because we should have been able to rely on the offense to run the ball to drain the clock. The D should have never stepped on the field again. Your arguments for the defense losing this game are horrendous.

Kenny Vaccaro; coming soon to a town near you to screw up your QB's day. ATL first on the knock-off list. #RISEUPFORWHAT
jcvoodoo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
Quote:
despite all that, we were in a postion to win the game. But, one lapse of defense caused us to lose. Point blank. That's who was on the field last.

So your blaming the defense for the loss by default???

Yes, I am blaming the D by default... only because people feel the need to blame someone/something. Fact is there were various factors that led to the Saints losing. So, since you want to assign blame... then yes the D is to blame. I didn't see the offense or special teams on the field at the end, did you?

Now, if you took the time to read my entire post... you'd understand why I said what I said. It's simple black and white... simple math... simple process of elimination if you will. That's it.

Above all, a loss is a loss... and what aspect of the football team or any team for that matter becomes responsible for the loss?? It's just the way it is... nature of the beast.

My last line was that there were many goods to be learned from this loss. And, is that not the point.... to learn and progress so you mitigate the mistakes??

^NS922 on the sig^
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jcvoodoo wrote:
whodatworm23 wrote:
Quote:
despite all that, we were in a postion to win the game. But, one lapse of defense caused us to lose. Point blank. That's who was on the field last.

Yes, I am blaming the D by default... only because people feel the need to blame someone/something. Fact is there were various factors that led to the Saints losing. So, since you want to assign blame... then yes the D is to blame. I didn't see the offense or special teams on the field at the end, did you?

Now, if you took the time to read my entire post... you'd understand why I said what I said. It's simple black and white... simple math... simple process of elimination if you will. That's it.

Above all, a loss is a loss... and what aspect of the football team or any team for that matter becomes responsible for the loss?? It's just the way it is... nature of the beast.

My last line was that there were many goods to be learned from this loss. And, is that not the point.... to learn and progress so you mitigate the mistakes??

No... you went on a rant about how there were blame to go around but made a point to single out the defense as the reason for the loss so which one is it? DO you feel it was a team loss or did the Defense loose the game?

If you pick one and stand by your opinion I have nothing against that but don't single out one aspect of the team as the reason while at the same time talk about how other aspects of the team could be responsible as well.

When I get drunk... it isn't the last beer that did the trick, it's the total amount for the night. See what I did there? Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk958n5n66o
jcvoodoo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
jcvoodoo wrote:
whodatworm23 wrote:
Quote:

No... you went on a rant about how there were blame to go around but made a point to single out the defense as the reason for the loss so which one is it? DO you feel it was a team loss or did the Defense loose the game?

If you pick one and stand by your opinion I have nothing against that but don't single out one aspect of the team as the reason while at the same time talk about how other aspects of the team could be responsible as well.

When I get drunk... it isn't the last beer that did the trick, it's the total amount for the night. See what I did there? Wink

Touchè Wink

^NS922 on the sig^
domepatrol91

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrnasties NO wrote:
doumeyer wrote:
The Saints scored 27 points, Everybody knows you don't let Brady stand in the pocket with no pressure he will kill you, the Saints had eight guy in a prevent defense running around like chickens with their head cut off. And the Pats beat the Saints with a bunch of no name receivers. If you want to blame the offense it was their last two position, when they didn't even try to get a first down. But all the blame has to go on the defense.

Your an I D 1 0 t

This is a warning. You can't attack a member, no matter how strongly you disagree with them.

2014 Adopt a Saint
Brandin Cooks -
Corey White -
SaintsBeast

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can you POSSIBLY blame the defense???? 5 sacks, and what should've been a game-icing interception. A fourth down stop, too. SP is known as one of the most aggressive coaches in the NFL and he just.... turtled. His play calls sucked and screwed us over. Sean Payton is to blame here. And the refs. Confused

2012 Adopt-A-Saint:
Martez Wilson, DE: 1 Sack, 6 Tackles, 1 FF, 1 Punt Block
Will Smith, DE: 2 Sacks, 22 Tackles, 0 FF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: