Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Giants Trading Hakeem Nicks.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
big9erfan


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 13824
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:
LaMichael James ‏@LaMichaelJames 5h
If I never played another down in my career I've accomplished more in life then majority of my critics ever thought I would ...


Looks like the criticism on twitter is getting to him, but James has very little value, if any at this point. Disappointing as I thought at the very least he would be a force in the return game.


That a really disappointing quote. Sounds like things are unravelling for him.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AndyLeesAunt


Joined: 21 Feb 2013
Posts: 960
Location: New York
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:
LaMichael James ‏@LaMichaelJames 5h
If I never played another down in my career I've accomplished more in life then majority of my critics ever thought I would ...


Looks like the criticism on twitter is getting to him, but James has very little value, if any at this point. Disappointing as I thought at the very least he would be a force in the return game.


That a really disappointing quote. Sounds like things are unravelling for him.


I think he's going to be fine. We will use him we need to. I have a very strong feeling we have a "playoff package" for him that will involve a lot of screens and designed runs. We have no need to showcase any of it yet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Swift21


Joined: 20 Oct 2011
Posts: 1084
Location: SF
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't help but wonder if Jacobs was a bad influence on LaMichael.
_________________

Sig credit goes to IDOG_det
SoS wrote:
Pete is just an arrogant wanna-be Jim Harbaugh but he's just not as smart.
Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 26705
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
LaMichael James ‏@LaMichaelJames 3h
Some people ask ?s as if the writing is not on the wall ...


Yikes! Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Psychlone


Joined: 15 Mar 2008
Posts: 3729
Location: Marin County, CA.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:
LaMichael James ‏@LaMichaelJames 3h
Some people ask ?s as if the writing is not on the wall ...


Yikes! Laughing
Just quit posting LaMike please...
Quote:
@LaMichaelJames

Everyone keep asking me if I got traded ... Not To my knowledge

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 26705
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, at this point he needs to just keep quiet but it is a lost cause. Lets see if he is even on the team once we start activating our guys from the PUP list.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Forge


Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 6978
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to admit that I'm not liking LMJ's attitude at all. I know that it's frustrating for him, but at the same time, it's not like he hasn't had the opportunity to prove himself. This is a job; you have to earn what you get. Hunter goes down last year and he had the opportunity to step in. Then with Hunter recovering this offseason, he had more opportunities to impress the staff. He obviously didn't and the coaching staff feel that Hunter gives the offense the best opportunity to score points. If he wants to change that, it's up to him to outplay Hunter (something I personally don't think he's capable of).
_________________


Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
y2lamanaki


Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 03 Jan 2006
Posts: 9764
Location: Lancaster, PA
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHY ARE WE PICKING ON THE BEST DRAFT PICK FROM OUR 2012 CLASS?

Yeah....let that sink in.
_________________


Frank Gore 10,000 yard tracker:

Currently - 9,967
Ranked 29th all-time
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Psychlone


Joined: 15 Mar 2008
Posts: 3729
Location: Marin County, CA.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
WHY ARE WE PICKING ON THE BEST DRAFT PICK FROM OUR 2012 CLASS?

Yeah....let that sink in.
That hurts! Becoming a grief counselor is not in your future in your otherwise bright future... Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 22700
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
WHY ARE WE PICKING ON THE BEST DRAFT PICK FROM OUR 2012 CLASS?

Yeah....let that sink in.


Because I'm trying to erase every memory of 2012.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
49ers Finest


Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 8837
Location: San Jose
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i remember when we drafted him hearing about his tendencies on twitter and social media to not shut up

looks like he hasnt learned.

i would love to trade him now. but we wont get much, probably a 5th. i was looking forward to lattimore hunter james backfield too... oh well

i think the giants might end up giving us a late pick for him. jacobs is their only healthy back now
_________________
***WE RUN THE WEST!***
SB AT HOME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

new sig... sorry alex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 22700
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
i remember when we drafted him hearing about his tendencies on twitter and social media to not shut up

looks like he hasnt learned.

i would love to trade him now. but we wont get much, probably a 5th. i was looking forward to lattimore hunter james backfield too... oh well

i think the giants might end up giving us a late pick for him. jacobs is their only healthy back now


James for Jacobs? Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
big9erfan


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 13824
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AndyLeesAunt wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:
LaMichael James ‏@LaMichaelJames 5h
If I never played another down in my career I've accomplished more in life then majority of my critics ever thought I would ...


Looks like the criticism on twitter is getting to him, but James has very little value, if any at this point. Disappointing as I thought at the very least he would be a force in the return game.


That a really disappointing quote. Sounds like things are unravelling for him.


I think he's going to be fine. We will use him we need to. I have a very strong feeling we have a "playoff package" for him that will involve a lot of screens and designed runs. We have no need to showcase any of it yet.


I don't think teams really want to change what they do in the playoffs. And I'd much rather they actually practice plays, except for maybe a strange trick play, in live game situations rather than run them for the first time when it counts.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
big9erfan


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 13824
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swift21 wrote:
I can't help but wonder if Jacobs was a bad influence on LaMichael.


I remember hearing they were hanging out together when they were not on the active roster. And after Jacobs complained enough to eventually get moved to another team where he now plays regularly James might be taking the same approach.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
big9erfan


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 13824
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
WHY ARE WE PICKING ON THE BEST DRAFT PICK FROM OUR 2012 CLASS?

Yeah....let that sink in.


Because I'm trying to erase every memory of 2012.


Well with only James and Lonney left, and both maybe gone next season, you can pretend like it never really happened.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group