Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 6- Panthers @ Vikings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toughguy77

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great win today in all aspects. I believe Oline is the biggest thing keeping this team in and out of games. We give Cam time like today he can light up the field with his arm & feet.
tbrown2699

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighPointNCKid wrote:
iknowcool wrote:
HighPointNCKid wrote:
our front 4 didn't really get any pressure on Cassel though?

Vikings do have some very solid tackles, especially Kalil. I wasn't expecting much from Hardy today.

I wil give you Kalil, maybe even Loadholt, but what about the 2 rookies? Star and Short didn't really show up? Im just gald we won but I hope we can get better pressure on Bradford or it will be a LONG day!

Star and Short didn't show up? AP had less that 70 yards and got 30 on one play. Their impact doesn't show up like Hardy/Johnson does.
boondock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tbrown2699 wrote:
HighPointNCKid wrote:
iknowcool wrote:
HighPointNCKid wrote:

Vikings do have some very solid tackles, especially Kalil. I wasn't expecting much from Hardy today.

I wil give you Kalil, maybe even Loadholt, but what about the 2 rookies? Star and Short didn't really show up? Im just gald we won but I hope we can get better pressure on Bradford or it will be a LONG day!

Star and Short didn't show up? AP had less that 70 yards and got 30 on one play. Their impact doesn't show up like Hardy/Johnson does.

If I remember correctly, the big play had Fua in at DT too.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
tbrown2699 wrote:
HighPointNCKid wrote:
iknowcool wrote:
HighPointNCKid wrote:

If I remember correctly, the big play had Fua in at DT too.

Your right, I remember think, "is Star hurt"? B/c the defense was well rested. Star is a beast in the middle. His stat line can look like 2 tackles, 1 for loss, but the opposing team collectively cannot run the ball... that is his value.
Panthers27

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a lighter note, can be PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP WEARING OUR WHITE JERSEYS EVERY SINGLE FREAKING GAME!? Our black jerseys are sooo tight, especially the all black uniform we wore once last year, but we never wear them...
tbrown2699

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just went through 52 pages on the Vikings game day thread and they sound just like us last week.
Panthers27

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tbrown2699 wrote:
Just went through 52 pages on the Vikings game day thread and they sound just like us last week.

LOL They have 52 pages, and we have 10...we have no fans Sad
panattack86

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

loved what i saw in the game today, guessing if it wasnt for the drops last week it would have been similar.

anyways looking forward to the rams game and the developing battle for starting saftey combos. we had mikell and mitchell in today. while it works i would like to see lester in there playing when healthy. would have he started today if not injured does anyone know?

Mikell, Mitchell, Lester, Godfrey... this what i like to see DEPTH. I think if Lester continues to play well 1 or 2 of these guys wont be back next year.
tbrown2699

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panthers27 wrote:
tbrown2699 wrote:

LOL They have 52 pages, and we have 10...we have no fans Sad

Well to be fair our game day threads are twice as big when we lose rather than when we win... just go back and look. Also, the have been a franchise for much, much longer and have had years to develop generations of fans. I'm only 36 and was in high school when the Panthers came to Charlotte. Also, many of the fans in this area are still Redskins fans b/c of the success they had in the 90's.
rjkilla

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's also hard to grow a young fan base with 5 straight losing seasons. there is no panthers bandwagon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rjkilla wrote:
it's also hard to grow a young fan base with 5 straight losing seasons. there is no panthers bandwagon

Yep. Bandwagon usually makes up half your fanbase. Some though, do stick around after a few years of success.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good game today you guys! Maybe a win like this will get the Panthers jump started to go an a nice run for the rest of the season. Good luck for the remainder of the year!

Aout wrote:
What is wrong with all these Packer fans insulting and raging all the time?
james.mcmurry13

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncle Buck wrote:
Good game today you guys! Maybe a win like this will get the Panthers jump started to go an a nice run for the rest of the season. Good luck for the remainder of the year!

Good luck to you guys too! Seemed like better QB play from your side would've kept this game really close. Freeman is a really talented player, hopefully he can come in and pick things up quickly and turn things around for you guys!
FriendlyEnemy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncle Buck wrote:

That's what we were hoping for after the Giants win Laughing

Good luck to you guys the rest of the way! Glad this game was largely injury free

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
rjkilla wrote:

Yep. Bandwagon usually makes up half your fanbase. Some though, do stick around after a few years of success.

Exactly, the Ravens are a prime example. Superbowl in 2000 and have missed the playoffs only 4 years since then. Their fan base is incredible.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: